Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,164 members, 7,970,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:58 AM

Should I Try This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Try This? (955 Views)

I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again / Things Happen When Ever I Try To Have Sex. / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Try This? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
as a guy is it wrong to spend your night in your female friends room... lets say in a campus?

Re: Should I Try This? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
What happen to your own room?
Re: Should I Try This? by ochobaba(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Isn't wrong until something bad happens to you
Re: Should I Try This? by chinoxstock: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
No, as long you doesn't have wrongful intentions. Like fornicating her or otherwise..
Re: Should I Try This? by Newboss(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
It's not wrong so long as you go along with at least 3 condoms in case of emergency.
Re: Should I Try This? by tungstar(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
as long as it is prayers you doing there, then nufin is wrong bro grin
Re: Should I Try This? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
If you don get her button for hand I no see anything wrong. I did it too, chop their food, Bleep thier pusssy, watch their TV in the name of doing tutorial cus me I had a roomie and these girls do not. They stay alone
Re: Should I Try This? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
If you don get her button for hand I no see anything wrong. I did it too, chop their food, Bleep thier pusssy, watch their TV in the name of doing tutorial cus me I had a roomie and these girls do not. They stay alone
actually I want to visit my female friend that studies in another school.
Re: Should I Try This? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
bonarhyme:
actually I want to visit my female friend that studies in another school.
It depends. If your relationship is just developing and u want it pure, then visit her and leave that day as u may end up marrying. But if you've been considering her a slay queen then do what u gotta do.
Re: Should I Try This? by Kentura(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Newboss:
It's not wrong so long as you go along with at least 3 condoms in case of emergency.

hahahaha.. Worse is, they will be begging u to sleep there o, and once u agree they start making funny moves..

My guy, carry condom and TM go
Re: Should I Try This? by dingbang(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Any girl that invites a guy over expects that he should have sex with her. Take note

1 Like

Re: Should I Try This? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kentura:

hahahaha.. Worse is, they will be begging u to sleep there o, and once u agree they start making funny moves..

My guy, carry condom and TM go

Mehnnnnn am gonna do that

1 Like

Re: Should I Try This? by Ichel: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2017

is this what the society has turned into? so a girl can not innocently invite a guy to sleep over again in peace?
Re: Should I Try This? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Imagine that the world should end and the judgment time should be at exactly the time you were typing this ur comment
Re: Should I Try This? by smardray(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
He wanna be raped
Re: Should I Try This? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Imagine that the world should end and the judgment time should be at exactly the time you were typing this ur comment
Lol. I'm just being real bros. God go forgive all of us

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who’s Been Having 8 Year Affair With Married Man Says She’ll Never End It / Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? / Facts To Know About Men In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.