Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,833 members, 7,906,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" (37505 Views)

People Are Killed, Kidnapped Daily, Tell Buhari Nigeria Unsafe – Katsina Emir To / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by crackhouse(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Believe this at ur own risk
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by winterfell007(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
All these talk of secession and enthic tension cannot overthrow the might of federal Republic of Nigeria. Nigeria is bigger than enthic group calling for her division, or other enthic group asking another enthic group to vacate it's territory
Nigeria is bond forever. Every enthic group should make their peace with that. For the record i'm igbo
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Mujtahida: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nightwolf1:
Why are they begging igbos to stay? Hahahahahah this is just the begining

Meanwhile I'm not going to buy his friendly gesture. I will keep shining my nuga waiting for any madness come october 1.

This is the umpteenth time you write Luger as nuga. Are you going for NUGA? Biko it's Luger not nuga. And the Luger is an old gun (1911)All this jambites and WAEC awaiting results sef. After now you will say you want to fight for Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Langbasa: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Funny people. Instead of heading East, they head to the Emir's Palace. The people have said they are done accommodating you in their lands, GET THE FVCK OUT!

You must get you biafra by fire by force! angry
if we check well one of ur relation resides in the north,so read ur post again and imagine ur relation among the people that will ''Bleep OFF''.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by goaldynboy: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
All Nigerians should work towards peaceful disintegration; because if this country is plunged into war, everyone in the nooks and cranny of this zoo will definitely feel it! This is 2017 and not 1967! At this age, even a teen can log into the internet and fabricate bombs, chemical weapons, etc! See what is happening in Syria today, no side of the war is enjoying it!

One Yoruba guy was boasting that Nigeria Military has acquired a number jet fighters and can mercilessly deal with Igbos as they did in 1967! My answer to that is that it will only take a backing and/or agreement of a super power (America or Russia) to subjugate Nigeria Army in a minute! Nigeria does not have half of the military might of Ukraine, but when Russia made up their mind, they took cremea effortlessly!

Some stupid people here have been harping that Igbos should pack their loads from north to east in support of the recent ultimatum given by some northern youth miscreants! You don't put the cart before the horse! The Federal Govt should first grant Biafra Independence; stop taxing Biafrans; Cease further exploitation and pillaging of Biafran resources; define the boundary of the two countries, withdraw their military and Police from Biafraland , etc! It's after these are done, that asking Igbos to leave the north will make sense!

I have also read a lot of lazy oafs prodding Igbos to leave their properties (without compensation) and return to east! They are like vultures waiting to pounce on hard earned properties of the Igbos with their lazy asses! They are quite ignorant to know that (except countries under military regime), a foreigner has the right to his property in another country! They ignorantly don't know that there are international laws governing secession and fragmentation of countries! Take for instance there are over four million Yoruba's living in UK alone, most of them owning multi-billion dollars properties! So because I'm a Biafrans (and there is actualization of Republic of Biafra), you feel you can seize my property in Lagos while you freely acquire properties in UK, USA, Europe, Ghana, SA, etc! It doesn't work that way! It won't work! We will table the matter with United Nations and persuade other countries to likewise confiscate the properties of 'remnant Nigerians' all over the world, if they dare go that direction!

This reaction is for all those ignoramus in nairaland stoking the ember of conflict! Since the so called northern miscreant released their ultimatum, they have been senselessly exciting and masturbating all the places!!
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Awoleesu(m): 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
That's the Dikko dynasty philosophy for you!
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by nofuckz(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
afonja wiil be very disappointed at this

but its unfortunate we dont need emirs mixed-breed blood

i guess the vegetarian wt u up there needs it more

our God who brought us this far wont let us down

BIAFRA Rivers branch
See Una life anyways juss passing.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by talk2emma: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Thank you sir keep your blood

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Langbasa: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
fulanmafia:

I even missed that part...you mean instead of heading for the land of the hanging sun, the biafrans instead ran to the Fulani emir so they could be allowed to stay in the "barren unproductive north" shocked?

The HANGING SUN hung till it settled in the west,ODEBURUKU.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by jadon001(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
BORING NEWS.. IS A PITY WE DONT NEED OLD BLOOD
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Misterdhee1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Godprotectigbos:
No matter wat i will always love hausa people and noting will change dat.....we are all humans

apart from Igbos which other tribe do they normally see in north?

chasing out igbos out will only kill north

See this one o.. There are more Yorubas in the North than any other non-Hausa/Fulani tribes. In fact, many of them don forget their family houses back home.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Wiseoldman: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
cjrane:

If you are Igbo living in northern Nigeria, must watch this video and share it!

"Passionate plea for Igbos in northern Nigeria" .

Please listen to the voice of reason

You cannot blame anyone or say you were not begged to listen when the deed is done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpqN4Sa1Gso

And this guy asking people to leave their life's work in the North is based in Europe right....lol

He should relocate to the east from whatever country he is first...
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by daygee12: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
timsTNA:
More and more northern elites are begging the Igbos to stay. The educated ones know the reparcaution of Igbo leaving, it is the illiterate ones that are running their mouths
Wetin chase u from ur so called promise land b4. Bunch of Jokers

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by daygee12: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
timsTNA:
More and more northern elites are begging the Igbos to stay. The educated ones know the reparcaution of Igbo leaving, it is the illiterate ones that are running their mouths
Wetin chase u from ur so called promise land b4. Bunch of Jokers.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Nightwolf1: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mujtahida:

This is the umpteenth time you write Luger as nuga. Are you going for NUGA? Biko it's Luger not nuga. And the Luger is an old gun (1911)All this jambites and WAEC awaiting results sef. After now you will say you want to fight for Biafra.

We aren't of same locality. Stick to what u think is cool for u lemme stick to mine.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Wiseoldman: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by temitope277(m): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pharaoh9:
Waiting for the Emir of Kwara State to speak
which one be emir of kwara state?

Plz check ur upstairs
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by nazeefsco(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
timsTNA:
what repercussions...nothing will happen to the north just because igbos left its all the same weather they are around or not all we care about is having peace and staying as one nigeria dats all

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by brookz: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
Well spoken ur Highness. May ur days b Long on d throne.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Baroba(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Henryyy:
Believe at your own peril. Will he stand at the doors of every igbo man to protect them if the thugs attack?Southerners be wise, if anything happens this aboki will sit in his house sipping fura.The only lives valuable to an average aboki are the lives of his cows.

Hassan Kastina premier of the North in 1967, promised Ojukwu he will protect Ndigbo, we know how that ended; massacre of umuigbo..

The Emir might have good intentions, but he will not be able to control a rampaging mob.. In the words of Gyptian, these are some serious times..God help is all.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by cjrane: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wiseoldman:

And this guy asking people to leave their life's work in the North is based in Europe right....lol

He should relocate to the east from whatever country he is first...

For a northerner to be asking Igbos to stay in the north at this time of high tension shows the guy is RIGHT.

Igbos in the north should leave NOW at least until things settle down, then they can return if they must.

Yes, there will be retaliatory measures even if they flood the SE and SS with Fulani army, but those in the north should not be pawns in the Fulani game of using violence to advance their political agenda.

Enough said.

IGBOS in the north, Please listen to the voice of reason and come home or relocate to Cameroon if you must.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpqN4Sa1Gso
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
new2020:
Afonjas will be looking at this Emir like this and wondering...what do these Northerners see in Igbos self that they are willing to give their blood for Igbos to remain with them. Does it mean they cannot give their blood for us Afonjas?

We are only talking like this in the interest of Nigeria (the Nigerian Igbos) and not like we're taking side with you (IPOB). We are also using this medium to clip every IPOB wings and sacking your okonta warriors.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by GameGod(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Godprotectigbos:
No matter wat i will always love hausa people and noting will change dat.....we are all humans

apart from Igbos which other tribe do they normally see in north?

chasing out igbos out will only kill north

I'm hausa and we don't like igbos. angry

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Alariwo2: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Emir you are on your own o..

The same people will name a cow after you in some months after everything.. Do them favor at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by project55: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Godprotectigbos:

fear ke

u are dreaming grin grin grin grin
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by adams009: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
timsTNA:
No one is begging the Igbo's, if they are serious about their Biafra by now they should all be relocating to SE & leave the north.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by wabagric(m): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
new2020:
Afonjas will be looking at this Emir like this and wondering...what do these Northerners see in Igbos self that they are willing to give their blood for Igbos to remain with them. Does it mean they cannot give their blood for us Afonjas?
you and this your afanja's probrem.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by bejeria101(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Believe that lie,you are finished.
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Bondesniger(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
shocked shocked grin
Re: Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Any Igbo that believes what the emir says is on his/her own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan / Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics / Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.