Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,229 members, 7,943,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd (67001 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded / Kechi Okwuchi Is A Finalist On America's Got Talent 2017 / Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by yinkslinks(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
you are local.
soberdrunk:
To say the "blunt" truth her voice is 'good' not "wow wow" but the sentiment of what she has been through just caught everyone's attention, am sure 95% of people will not notice she went off a few times....... angry

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by piagetskinner(m): 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
she has an amazing voice

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by Mcowubaba: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

You have absolutely no idea the person you're talking about. And you equally do not know the person you're quoting or how he relates to her. Google will not help you, many of its information are untrue. By the way, the amount paid to plane crash victims in Nigeria cannot even finance a session at University of St Thomas where she attended. Do you even know how long it takes for the payment to be made? Do you even know the number of years it took Kechi to return to school after her crash? Do you even know she had to go back to high school in America before going to the university, as she had not written wassce before the crash? Why would you think Nigerian government will shoulder her financial responsibilities; you think they are that nice? Do you know how she had to solicit for funds from the public for the Msc she is currently doing? You don't know her, so why not calm your nerves when talking to people who know her, instead of using Google to supply false information and still being adamantly proud about your ignorance

STFU...
Firstly, I never stood my ground about the scholarship or sponsorship ish, I clearly said "I THINK"
That only should have told you that I'm not very sure, so I wonder why you quoted me to start saying thrash about me misinforming the Public undecided

Any so called Public Reading my comment will know I'm not very sure, given the fact I said "I THINK" before making my assumptions.....

You deliberately didn't see that part, in your rush to quote me to say thrash.

. If you also read my above comments you'll see where I said she got a Sponsorship either from the Insurance company, Government or concerned Individuals, now you said she solicited for Funds from the Public for her masters, aren't we talking the same thing...

Why will the public be willing to support her, isn't because of her accident, what else

I don't need to know Kechi personally before I know what entitlements she has received...
Kechi is not an Unknown individual, she is freaking popular, she is a Public figure..... We all know her...

And no matter how messed up you think Nigerian aviation or Airlines are, the all have Insurance coverage....
That's the rule, that's the standard.

The payment may not be immediate due logistics, bureaucracy and litigation process, but one sure thing is that ALL VICTIM'S NEXT OF KIN ARE PAID EVENTUALLY.

And the money is in Millions of Naira , this is not about Google or newspaper propaganda undecided

Dana Airlines paid $100,000 to each family, do the math.....
You think say n'a only you Sabi plane crash victim undecided

Whether the money paid by the insurance company to Kechi is enough for her Education is another story all together...
She went to School abroad which is more expensive, if she went to Nigeria, the money will most likely be enough... So who should we blame this!!!

Mr know Kechi, who took care of the Hospital bills (both In South Africa and USA) of kechi after the plane crash ?? Was it you or your village people
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by kachi08(m): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Too emotional..... Wish her all the best.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by Funkybabee(f): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
pls when are they going to start ours self have miss the program
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by streetlight: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Who told you that her beauty is gone? If I call you foolish coursin now, people go talk say I get bad mouth.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by Toks2008(m): 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jeanjohnny:
Change the m.youtube to ssyoutube... I mean the url address of the video you want to download. Click OK and it will direct you to savenet.

Great..gorrit.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by yemiosinbajo: 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by FroshJaynex(m): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2017
Hmm. no matter who u are, no matter where u from or what you being through God can use you. no vessel is too dirty for God to use.

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by frayboy24(m): 12:13am On Jun 10, 2017
so touching.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by yemiosinbajo: 12:31am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by Nickymezor(f): 12:31am On Jun 10, 2017
Really touching... Nice one Kechi.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by fabre4: 12:35am On Jun 10, 2017
o am one of those who have found a way to stay void of emotion but watching this video made me cry seeing this talent makes me imagine what the one hundred and seven talents would have achieved by now

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by ioreth69(f): 12:51am On Jun 10, 2017
cry cry
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by ioreth69(f): 12:53am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Nonsense...

Did she survive that plane crash just to be a reality/talent show contestant

Her guardian angel must be so heartbroken
u b correct sadist, all ur comments are always harsh .u wicked o

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by ioreth69(f): 12:57am On Jun 10, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Yeah ,and why?Do u av a record label?
cheesy
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by ioreth69(f): 1:01am On Jun 10, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

You have absolutely no idea the person you're talking about. And you equally do not know the person you're quoting or how he relates to her. Google will not help you, many of its information are untrue. By the way, the amount paid to plane crash victims in Nigeria cannot even finance a session at University of St Thomas where she attended. Do you even know how long it takes for the payment to be made? Do you even know the number of years it took Kechi to return to school after her crash? Do you even know she had to go back to high school in America before going to the university, as she had not written wassce before the crash? Why would you think Nigerian government will shoulder her financial responsibilities; you think they are that nice? Do you know how she had to solicit for funds from the public for the Msc she is currently doing? You don't know her, so why not calm your nerves when talking to people who know her, instead of using Google to supply false information and still being adamantly proud about your ignorance
r u a member of her family?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by Dainikel(m): 1:20am On Jun 10, 2017
She really got something to share with the world for been a survival...epic I must state wink
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by linearity: 3:37am On Jun 10, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I think
It was Nigerian Government and Sosoliso airline that sponsored her Journey to USA..
Both for treatment and full scholarship.....

Now am disappointed, so they couldn't foot the bill for a good plastic surgery or skin reconstruction?

There are Doctors and places, where her skin will be crafted and you will never know her skin was even punched before.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by bigfrancis21: 3:53am On Jun 10, 2017
NigeriaNewsDeck:
2005 Sosoliso Survivor Kechi Wows Crowd At 2017 America's Got Talent

Kechi Okwuchi, one of the two survivors of the 2005 Sosoliso plane crash, catches judges attention at the 2017 America's Got Talent

Kechi survived the 2005 Sosoliso Airlines plane crash in Nigeria that took the lives of over a 100 persons on board. She is one of the two survivors.

After such a harrowing experience, music became her escape as she lied on her hospital bed, bandaged head to foot, not being able to move.

Watch her beautiful rendition of Ed Sheeran‘s Thinking out Loud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYE0SIGEFH0

http://newscantell..com/2017/06/2005-sosoliso-survivor-kechi-wows-crowd.html

That was impressive. You know you know how to sing if Simon Cowell stands up for you. Well done Kechi.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by tinsel: 4:08am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad Nonsense...

What is wrong with you kids of nowadays?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by livinbygrace: 4:10am On Jun 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
To say the "blunt" truth her voice is 'good' not "wow wow" but the sentiment of what she has been through just caught everyone's attention, am sure 95% of people will not notice she went off a few times....... angry

U don dey crase,go sing your own.Awon oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by salafy050(m): 4:33am On Jun 10, 2017
This got tears from my eyes.....she got a marvellous voice.....really touching
I no the poster below have something nice to say
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by salafy050(m): 4:39am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Nonsense...

. See person.............since when you are Born, the missing thing on you was your senses........babu lakai

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by salafy050(m): 4:40am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Nonsense...

. See person.............since when you are Born, the missing thing on you was your senses........babu lakai

Well sha,with dz your word you are a waste

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by godquality: 5:28am On Jun 10, 2017
samtee37:
can't u just pretend of having li2 sense
he was already pretending. Any more pretension and his brain will start hurting.

She has got a beautiful voice. Seeing how she looks though gives me the chill, i guess I don't have brave heart to see such things. God continue to give her strength and open doors for her. She survived that crash for a reason and she'll fulfill that reason in this lifetime.

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by onadana: 5:42am On Jun 10, 2017
soberdrunk:

That's why it is a talent show.Ok!

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by AreaFada2: 6:02am On Jun 10, 2017
Amazing.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by MossLuv: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2017
I just shed tears. I think I'm too emotional.

God bless her

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by YelloweWest: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Nonsense...

Like I said in the other thread, u should have been aborted.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by YelloweWest: 6:51am On Jun 10, 2017
caracas:
Nkechi okwuchi my cousin may God continue to bless u for us .
Your beauty may be gone but the good Lord who rescued you has showered u with so many blessings.
From graduating with flying colours, to the heart & soul of America.
The sky indeed is your starting point.
If she's your cousin u must know Mrs Ifeoma Obasi. She's a friend of mine. She said kachi graduated with a 1st class!
I'm so inspired by this young lady. God saved her for a purpose.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:52am On Jun 10, 2017
Hades2016:
yep and I would love to see you sing maybe we can work on something

No be lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian / Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained / "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.