Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd (66836 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded / Kechi Okwuchi Is A Finalist On America's Got Talent 2017 / Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by Sylverly(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

plastic surgery? So what do you think she's been doing for the past 12 yrs? I don't think she can get better than that.
I agree with you
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by decoco(m): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
soberdrunk:
To say the "blunt" truth her voice is 'good' not "wow wow" but the sentiment of what she has been through just caught everyone's attention, am sure 95% of people will not notice she went off a few times....... angry
With your comment, I am very sure you know next to nothing about music. You wanted attention and you got it. Happy?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by lepasharon(f): 1:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Tinkybabe:
What a beautiful rendition! I remember reading about her then.
She is one strong lady. Very brave!
I believe she's going to go far in life.

Her before and after pic

Is that when she was 16? She looks a lot older
Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by nathpope(m): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Nonsense...

Did she survive that plane crash just to be a reality/talent show contestant

Her guardian angel must be so heartbroken

Attention seeker.
Did ur momma born u jst to be a masquarade??

Ur guardian must be so heartbroken...
cry cry cry

Re: Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd by Kainosdu: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Nonsense...

Did she survive that plane crash just to be a reality/talent show contestant

Her guardian angel must be so heartbroken

Your are an epitome of Hate..if indeed you mean this comment that you made

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account / Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State / This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.