Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,711 members, 7,882,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) (1314 Views)

Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by Rider23: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nigerian man buys his girlfriend a 15million Benz, just to say "thank you for loving me" (video)
[img]https://3.bp..com/-pFFh9opo0LY/WTrGYOkjzkI/AAAAAAAABok/8vh55A61xX4W2raeybg5EljPRvtXGH8LACLcB/s320/love.jpg[/img]

A Nigerian man has bought a 15 million naira Benz for his girlfriend of four years! Not to ask for her hands in marriage but just to tell her, "thank you for loving me"!

Wow! isn't it lovely??/ He shared the video online and wrote:

Life is like a journey but my journey couldn't have been more sweeter without you, this is not an engagement nor marriage but this is just a way to tell you thank you for always loving me since 2013 even tho your friends told you to leave the little boy with nothing back in the days at Delta state university but you believed in me, I just wanna say thank you with this 15 million E350. I love you my girlfriend kelechi christabel..Issa banana season

Hit play below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouxN6xQVhSk

Source>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-buys-his-girlfriend.html

Lalasticlala, Seun

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by ihateuglygirls: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wonderfulness

I no need camera to tell me say the guy na G boy

See plate number na tokumbo so the car no go pass 4mill

I be bad belle i agree

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by wahles(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
With money possibilities are limitless
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by taylor88(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
I dey craze?
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by Destined2win: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nobody should ever tell me again that true love does not exist.
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by Me77: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Poor dude! I can bet his mother or sister are trekking all over Nigeria without a car of their own. #attentionseeker

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by Rider23: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
lol U can't say..
Me77:
Poor dude! I can bet his mother or sister are tracking all over Nigeria without a car of their own. #attentionseeker
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by softiebae: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
sweet love!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
thornapple can u imagine cheesy
this guy bought 15 million naira car for a slaydragon but im mama for village common baffroom slippers she no see wear shocked shocked.this is decimal 10:10 at work shocked.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by midehill(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
stupid guys everywhere...at the end.. d gel will dump his ass

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by Rider23: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
LOL.. u can't say!
She was there since he was broke
midehill:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
midehill:
and he will also come on nairaland and be complainin dat all girls are the same cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by midehill(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
lefulefu:

and he will also come on nairaland and be complainin dat all girls are the same cheesy

abi...no mind am yeye
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by MrCork: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Rider23:

Nigerian man buys his girlfriend a 15million Benz, just to say "thank you for loving me" (video)
[img]https://3.bp..com/-pFFh9opo0LY/WTrGYOkjzkI/AAAAAAAABok/8vh55A61xX4W2raeybg5EljPRvtXGH8LACLcB/s320/love.jpg[/img]

A Nigerian man has bought a 15 million naira Benz for his girlfriend of four years! Not to ask for her hands in marriage but just to tell her, "thank you for loving me"!

Wow! isn't it lovely??/ He shared the video online and wrote:

Life is like a journey but my journey couldn't have been more sweeter without you, this is not an engagement nor marriage but this is just a way to tell you thank you for always loving me since 2013 even tho your friends told you to leave the little boy with nothing back in the days at Delta state university but you believed in me, I just wanna say thank you with this 15 million E350. I love you my girlfriend kelechi christabel..Issa banana season

Hit play below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouxN6xQVhSk

Source>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-buys-his-girlfriend.html

Lalasticlala, Seun

....stuuuupid eddddiot speeendin Moiney on woman then another man fukkkk her...this is exactly y I preeeeefffa marrrrrreid womens and other people girlfriend..I chop for free!!((real talk/ ]
angry
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
awwwww.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is what I call, '5 star foolishness'

So she's doing you a favour by loving you? Isn't love supposed to be a mutual thing

I bet his MA and DA might not even have their own ride. Please shift lemme faint un top ya Mumu-ness

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by Escalze(m): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
gd
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by schumastic(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
lol
Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend A 15million Benz, Just To Say "Thank You" (vid) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
lefulefu:
thornapple can u imagine cheesy
this guy bought 15 million naira car for a slaydragon but im mama for village common baffroom slippers she no see wear shocked shocked.this is decimal 10:10 at work shocked.

At least you know better so i trust you'll treat momsy better. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love / I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer / Lost Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.