Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,559 members, 7,972,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:51 PM

Worst Date Ever!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Date Ever!!! (10297 Views)

Share Your Worst Date Experience / Share Your Worst Date Ever / The Worst Date of my Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2017
IkennaDavid1:
are you saying that you also pack up left over meat pie crust after a date?

What is wrong with it.I have a dog at home.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Seajae: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2017
MzLarem:
Lmao...I met him last week,so we are not close at all. Secondly, he didn't buy food, he bought two low grade meat pie,i ate one out of courtesy and teem(which I took few sips and he packed the rest).

So please justify that Sis.
You didn't buy the low grade meat pie and you had the guts to say you ate it out of Courtesy and took a few sips of teem. That nigga prolly noticed you was forming with shii he bought with his money and he didn't give a Bleep bou you no more so he took his food home. Next time eat your damn food very well especially when you ain't paying for it. Ingratitude is bad.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Seajae:

You didn't buy the low grade meat pie and you had the guts to say you ate it out of Courtesy and took a few sips of teem. That nigga prolly noticed you was forming with shii he bought with his money and he didn't give a Bleep bou you no more so he took his food home. Next time eat your damn food very well especially when you ain't paying for it. Ingratitude is bad.
The last time I checked, it ain't your money so why are you so pained?
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Bahddo(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2017
The dude is dirty and shamelessly miserly if he packed it, and if your story is true, you are a typical conceited girl who thinks the world owes her a favour for being a girl, and who has no problem wasting money she doesn't earn. It's wrong to waste food while people around the world go to bed hungry.

If you didn't want anything, you could have insisted you don't want anything instead of accepting and then wasting it. In his shoes, I wouldn't even come close to your filthy leftover, and you wouldn't be hearing from me again either.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Rilwayne001: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bwahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin Lwkmd.

FvckShiT:

Good thing he didn't fúçk!

he probably would have fúçking rinsed his blöödyfûçkiñg condoms after use incase of another blöödyfûçkiñg time grin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Rilwayne001: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Aderola15:
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin :DWent to the film house with my stomach filled, my date bought us popcorns with fanta na. Movie finished, I never eat my precious popcorn reach anywhere, my fanta sef still dey... Na so I carry my popcorn go house oooo, my sisters were shocked. cheesy grin lipsrsealed

Weird being cheesy grin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by ipain: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
MzLarem:
He asked me what I wanted and I said something else, he came back with the meat pie cos he claimed they don't have what I requested for. It is one meat pie and teem (minus 5 sips from one bottle of trees, that's the amount he took with him)
You gan, ur own dey ya body.. haba

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy / The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. / How Do You Gist A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.