Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Enter The Mob - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Enter The Mob (4612 Views)

Is It Right To Enter Into Another Relationship Once You Break Up With Your EX / How To Win A FREE Book And Enter The Raffle For A Kindle Fire Or 10k / Seven Leadership Principles To Learn From An Eagle As You Enter 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enter The Mob by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
A novel

The underworld genre (the killing machine)

(kill your hunt,or get killed your want)

live the kill!!!
To live the kill,is to breathe the thrill...
Wrongs are never overlooked,scums are being screwed.to live a blink,to die a millisecond...
The hunt has just begun!!!...

All rights are reserved under the international copyright law.No part of this book may be reproduced,stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission of the author.

©Arkyub
Enter the mob

Note:this story is fictional,all names used do not refer to anybody.Any resemblance should be taken as coincidence.
Re: Enter The Mob by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hi everyone,am new here on NL.so am taking this chance to call on you all to please check out what i ave got.I'll be dropping a bomb fellas,a novel(Enter the mob).

1 Like

Re: Enter The Mob by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Chapter one:Game of the living

Meja city [22:00]

The starless night sky gloom the street of meja, the only touch of illumination coming from the street lamp rigged about the high-street. All business enterprise seems to be dying down, except for the little stores litted with colored light bulbs. Vehicles swooshed past on the highway in a dazzling array.

A Lexus lx300 came into view from the right flank of the highway with headlights dimly lit.

"Any perfect drop-zone for this sucker yet?"asked a man clad from head to toe in black, his facial features were hidden by the black baseball cap crested on his head.

"Not to worry Mensah" said another man with a broad jaw,and eerie hazel eyes."we can drop him off anywhere, I guess that'll save us the stress"

"Pull over right there Paul,I want this over with"said a baritone voice from a thinned man named Willow, he was dressed in a white t-shirt,with a brown loosely pants.

The car was put to halt by the driver Paul,who let out a sigh."you have any plan?"

"learn to watch Paul"Willow barked"I need a hand guys"

They alighted from the car and dragged out a semivif man covered in blood.The man let out a muffled sound, the greatest he could afford from the gag over his mouth.

"I'll make this easy for you dude"kamal said.He removed the duck tape and drag him along the pave.The guy in black stepped in from behind and patted kamal's shoulder."What this time?"he enquired.

"Do me the favor of making the kill kamal,will you?"

"Alright, just make it snappy"

The ogre black man unholstered his Jericho 941, pointing it at his kill."don't cry man"he taunted.

Then the gun went off twice with its sound muted by the silencer.

"common!let's go guys"Paul shouted.They hurried into the car and sped off.

The kill laid unmoved on the cold pavement, with blood gaping and making its way to the nearest gutter. His eyes minutes away from bidding the light bye.

A BMW 300 classic pulled over,with its headlights beaming like a kid tooth."what was that? Who the heck would do this?"the driver hurried out of the car leaving the driver's side portal open.she w as about six feet tall or less,with an almond brown eyes.Her hair a short dark wavy with a fringe.

"Oh my good God,who did this to you?"she checked for his pulse."lucky you,you're still breathing.damn it! You're loosing much blood,let's find a way to make you live"she hoisted him off the ground, breathing heavily as she dragged him and walked onward the car.

"time to come down big man"she placed him down and heaved a sigh. She inhaled real hard like it is over a decade she last took in oxygen."Now back to work"she dragged him into the rear of the car and bolted behind the wheel,without minding the seat belt. She revved the car and sped off.

Two nurses dressed in white,with the medical profession insignia printed on their uniforms hurried out of the hall with a gurney.

"Over here,he has lost much blood"

With the aid of the nurses,they placed him on the gurney and bolted back into the hall with an an oxygen mask placed over his nose.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Enter The Mob by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Please show some love if you're feeling this
Re: Enter The Mob by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Your support will give me motivation to update more,love ya all

1 Like

Re: Enter The Mob by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Please drop your comments folks

1 Like

Re: Enter The Mob by cooljoe(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
just keep writing. they will gradualy troopp in, Nd all u seek, u may get aand even more. more grease

1 Like

Re: Enter The Mob by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
cooljoe:
just keep writing. they will gradualy troopp in, Nd all u seek, u may get aand even more. more grease

thanks brother
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
I will be using this account for the update
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 12:14am On Jun 12, 2017
"Your identification please madam."Asked the moped eye receptionist, with the rim of her glasses falling slightly on her nose. She flagged her her Id.

"Oh,you're a cop, is he your friend?"

"Yeah, do you think he'll make it?"

"His luck could only determine, you can have your seat over there, if you won't mind." She pointed to a bench stationed aside the wall.

"Oh, thanks." She walked over to the black polished metal bench and sprawled out like an eagle without a funk."Oh, today sucks in itself, and here I am again within the place I detest most on planet Earth." She muttered to herself.

The wall was painted in white with a touch of blue, which gave the roomy hall a good air. A choking smell was reeking in the hall and the white tiled floor was a mess with dark brown spots over it. The foyer was silent, except for the scurrying of feet often about.

"You're back, am glad you made it"

He eased himself up and laid his head on the headrest, he scanned the room which was fully air conditioned with an extinguisher hung on the far wall, heart monitor beeps lowly from behind him, while a cable like line was passed into him. Paradise or hell was his first intuitive thought, but now the case seems reversed. Before him stood an angel, perhaps his guardian angel. His throbbing head couldn't help in processing the details of the angel athwart him.

He attempt to remove the IV line plunged into his flesh.

"No, don't." She ordered. He watched blurrily as she sat on the bed and placed her hand on his skin. Her touch sent down electromagnetic waves across his body, and her wondrous touch roared everything in him back to life.

"You saved me, your name?" He muttered.

"Michelle, am a cop. I just can't leave you die out there, you're a lucky guy anyway."

"A cop saved me?how badly hurt was I when you picked me up?"
Re: Enter The Mob by mulan21(f): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Pls keep it coming!!!!!! Am having a blast.

1 Like

Re: Enter The Mob by Galacious1: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
I like mob stories. Keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hey peeps,as much as i love to update the antispam bot keeps banning me. Anyone with an advice?
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
More updates loading
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2017
"Hurt?you're anything from that, you're almost dead, lost a hell lot of blood." She stood to her feet."You should get some rest now, in few days you should be up and ready. I'll be on my way now." She turned on her heels.

"Hey! Where're you off to?"

"Am off to work,I'll get you something yummy on my way back" she winked at him and walked out slamming the door shut.

"She's really an angel." He exhaled and dropped off to sleep.

"Welcome to my place, am sorry it's not that spacious." She walked to the blind and drew it. Light pierced into the room devouring the dimness which was once the sovereign in the room.

1 Like

Re: Enter The Mob by holarbolu(m): 12:11am On Jun 15, 2017
I'll update with this account, please bear with me
Re: Enter The Mob by Galacious1: 7:35am On Jun 15, 2017
holarbolu:
I'll update with this account, please bear with me
Why are you changing account frequently na?

2 Likes

Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 12:39am On Jun 16, 2017
Galacious1:
Why are you changing account frequently na?

Sorry bro, Na that antispam bot

1 Like

Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 12:40am On Jun 16, 2017
"It's a nice place Michelle." He stared around the room with his lips inclined at an odd degree. The room was fairly furnished with a chaise-lounge and two- seater sofa. A Sony Hi-fi system with speakers was placed on a brown polished stool afront the hung flat-screened TV of about 24". A rug was laid on the brown black tiled floorboard. There were several flower vases with houseplants fixed at different angles in the room. What angel has brought me here? He pondered inwith himself. Her smooth sopranino voice cut him off his thought.

"Something wrong?"

"Oh, I was wondering if you're staying alone"

"Want an answer, then make yourself comfy." She walked over to a portable fridge across the room and flung the portal open." Want a drink?"

"Won't mind any but intoxicants." He sunk down into the sofa while she closed in on him with a lucozade boost.

"Don't tell me you don't do beers." She handed over the drink, and sat across him on the chaise-lounge.

"I don't. Sounds absurd or what?" He popped open the screw top and took several gulps at the drink, relishing the flavor thereof.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
"Not actually, I thought you look kinda hard." She quipped.

"Well I'm not, am really a soft dude." She laughed at his remarks spreading her glinting teeth. She stopped her laughing fit in seconds.

"So, let's start by knowing your name." She downed her drink and sat with a rapt attention, like a pupil in a classroom.

"The name is Gabriel, I would prefer you call me Gabe."

"So Gabe, you mind sharing how you end up at that place with me?" She crossed her left leg over her right, and sat like a new modern Cleopatra.

"That's a hell long story Michelle, a road I don't wanna hit for now, am sorry, I didn't mean to turn you down." He took in more gulps until the last drop raced into his mouth and squeezed hard on the bottle.

"No offense Gabe, I was just curious you know?"

"Yeah so, you live alone, no friends, no man. Am sorry, i get to that."
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
"C'mon, that's nothing." She shifted her weight a little and ran a hand through her hair."I have friends, many of them;males, females, no families both parents dead years ago likewise no man, you?"

He exhaled and stared into her glimmering eyes which glows as if thousand voltages are making their way through them."Well, same goes to my parents, but I have a brother who must be going through hell thinking his brother is still in the same f**cking city with him." Tears rolled down his eyes like a faucet with a faulty control.

"C'mon Gabe." She walked over to him and wiped off his tears with the sleeve of her shirt."You need to man up, so are you going back for your brother?"

"Pathan is a hell-zone for me Michelle." He sounds worn as he mustered the courage to seal up the lid to the overwhelming well within.

"It's okay, you can stay as long as you want with me, besides I could use your company."

"Are you serious about this?"

"Do I look like a clown to you Gabe?" She hurled the bottle inside the trashcan. With the object rocking the trashcan.

"You're an angel Michelle, thank you for being a wonderful guardian spirit."
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
CHAPTER TWO:NEW DAWN

Dawn stretched out at the city sky with a cool breeze whispering about the morning. The neighborhood was kicking to life with people in a fleet of foot scrambling to get early to work, while highschool and nursery students hopped into commercial buses with backpack strapped behind their back. Heavy vehicles rumbled about the highway with thick fumes making their way from their exhaust pipes.

Michelle drew the blind and inhaled the fresh breath of nature. Light invaded the pink coated room bringing out its beauty for all to see. A muffled sound came from behind her and startled her. She glanced behind her, and there lies a stranger friend she barely knows on her double bed with a brown polished headboard, stretched out like an eagle under the blue duvet."You're awake, good morning"

"Morning angel." He smiled down at her and hoisted himself off the bed."I slept on the bed?but I thought..."

She interrupted him midsentence and wriggled her head in a swift motion."I thought you'll need something comfortable, so I decided to sleep on the chaise-lounge." She make towards him casting her look down at him.

"I was comfortable..." Her icy fingers pressed on his lips caught him off words.

"You better get a bathe now, while I prepare breakfast. I'll be off to work soon." Then she stormed into the kitchen.

"I was going to say thank you." He fought the urge to cry and headed for the bathroom.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
The bathroom was heaven in itself with black shining tiles and a bathmat laid before the shower cubicle. A bathroom cabinet was fitted on the wall across him with sponge bag placed in it. A sparkling ceramic washbasin stood to his left and to his right seated the closet with a bathrobe hung on a clip. He grabbed the robe and made his way into the cubicle.

"Food is here Gabe." She placed the meal on a wooden stool."Oh, I almost forgot this."

"What's that?" He asked with concern edged to his voice.

"Nothing really, I was going to tell you a friend of mine will be coming over at noon. Anyway she's coming over to rest." She sipped at her coffee.

"Will I be a sort of obstacle? I can get on the street while she is here." He offered with a crease forming along his forehead.

"No, that won't be necessary. Pat will just be fine with your company, am sure she'll make a good friend of you." She gazed at him with her eyes burning through his mesomorphic body. What a body? She thought as she took in his very details. He has a well engraved six pack abs with a well intricate muscles and a fair biceps. His ebony tender skin shone brightly as he scrubbed the bath towel along his messy crew cut hair. With the look on his face she assessed him to be in his mid-twenties, his acorn shaped face and perfectly carved cheekbones tell more of his cute manhead.

"Something wrong?" His voice startled her from her reverie.

"Oh, nothing Gabe,I'll grab a bathe now. Your food will get cold." Just that then she stormed out of sight.
Re: Enter The Mob by Epluribusunom(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
He sighed wondrously and walked up to the savoring meal."Now, you my dear." He sat down and dug his spoon deep into the white flavored rice. First taste of heaven he thought and let out a smile.

A rap at the door shook him awake, he staggered to the door hoping to meet his angel's friend at the other end of the door. The door flung open with a young fairly skinned lady standing across the threshold."Come on in." He offered trying to be a hospitable man.

"So, you're Michelle's friend." She walked into the apartment with her Versace brand black bag.

"Yeah, just like you, mind anything?"

"No, am fine. What's the name please?" She stretched out her hand to him.

"Gabriel, you can simply call me Gabe." He took her hand which was tepid."you're Pat, if I am right?"

"How much more does she tell you about me? She grinned and eased her hand from his. Then she slumped into the loveseat.

"You looked really stressed out, I guess you take a shower." He lunged onward the bed and sat down gathering his wit during the process. Pat the young short lady he met couple of minutes ago was mesmerizing;her blackened eyes glinted like a diamond in the sun. She has a sonsie figure with an oval shaped face, and a shoulder length black layered hair. Her beauty an attest to the fact that he's now in a new heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Improve My Writing Skills? / Top Ten Mentors In Nigeria And Their Mentees / Stories That Touch (short Stories) By Aniekan Andikan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.