Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose (53446 Views)

Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti / See Obasanjo Trying To Decide Between Buhari And Atiku(photos) / We Wont Allow Non-democracy System In Nigeria, UK Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by AleeDee(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Fayose aint loyal
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by ramdris(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is the height of Fayose's blunders...How can He insult an elder, ex President like that...A well bred Yoruba would not do such, am so ashame of his insult to Baba... This is so wrong and whoever does not see it so is even worse than Fayose himself... This makes me very..

5 Likes

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by FX(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
thesicilian:
A well bred, civilized person will not just open his mouth rashly to insult an elder statesman.
Its like you are an agent of corruption. As for me anybody that stole from the national treasury should be condemned and jailed for life.

1 Like

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Baba response to gov fayose seems masterclass

Silent nothing everything u hear needs a response learn 2 b quite most times and speak wen least expected although am not siding any of of them Cus they know wot battles both of them are fighting.

NB. Dnt know why Nigeria problems no dey ever end..
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Mufasa27(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
thesicilian:
A well bred, civilized person will not just open his mouth rashly to insult an elder statesman.
A good elder statesman won't sleep with his son wife

1 Like

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Deblow: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lol! Did he go to jail on account of armed robbery? Mandela owned a private cell in a South African prison till date yet he ruled the country for 8 yrs. He who is alive does not know the type of death that will kill him. That was an infantile way to fight back

5 Likes

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by ivolt: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nogodye:
Fayose lack respect for elders...I think this will now be the beginning of his downfall.Yeye governor.

I guess you are new to the Nigerian political space.
Fayose remains the talkative Fayose and has not changed for
years.

So talking about "beginning of downfall" is meaningless.
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Toosure70: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Only mad people take you serious

3 Likes

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Icon79(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
OBJ is one of the people who destroyed Nigeria. I don't think such men deserve any respect.

O pari

EASY39:
I think obasanjo deserve respect more than these.though he obasanjo is the genesis of pdp problem.
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Chikelue2000(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
thesicilian:
But the elder should respect himself
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by josephine123: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by aviationguy: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
The fact still remains Governor Fayose attitude represent a kind of media stunt governor,how on earth will a governor redicule a former president in that regards?its sounds unethical and disrespectful to an elder states man,forgetting is also coming to that age how will he feel if a younger person ridicule or disrespect him to that level.

we have culture and I believe political atmosphere has not blind folded our pride in been uphold this culture,is lack of common sense to applaud such public stunt of Fayose in this regards.

The milestone Obasanjo achieved is never compare with this media stunt governor called Fayose..... let's me rest my case here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Winning123: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Which fearlessness. Wait until he has no immunity next year.

1 Like

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
flexxyworld:
I like he's fearlessness even thou sometimes he guff, often times he's just so blunt.. keep up the opposition spirit without bias or propaganda. nigeria politics needs some serious reform.
@emboldened...it is goof not guff ..illiterate
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ogbeni fayose I dey tell you ooooo, have respect for the elderly

1 Like

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by olusola200: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Fayose is an executive fool

He need to go back to school to learn moral

2 Likes

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Konskott(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
You abuse Obasanjo today, where will you, Fayose, be tomorrow? Obasanjo may be corrupt, but you wont ever get close to where OBJ is today in world affairs.

2 Likes

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Abfinest007(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
as much I love u I don't like it when u don't respect ur elders when obj will come for u I will b d referee by then

1 Like

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by ajatim(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
shut up sir! Respect your elders.

2 Likes

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Praktikals(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
brunofarad:
grin
The reply version from baba on the way
Buhari and the presidency knows that Fayoshi is Lunatic, they ll never reply him.

2 Likes

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Bondesniger(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
your mouth will kill you soon

2 Likes

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Ehinmola(m): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Le2money:
And you will be an ordinary man like mysev come 2018....watch out....the love I gat for u before don expire since u put the innocent ppl of ekiti in hardship and claiming to be the governor of the masses

. The simple fact that you are governor today does not mean you will be there for life. Ex this , ex that, ex everywhere. Very soon Ekiti people will send you out of office and if you bribe your way again in 2018, no doubt your term will one day elapse. By the time you attain the age of OBJ(which I doubt because of curses placed upon you by ekiti people), you can never be as vibrant as OBJ. Don't forget that Efcc is waiting for your term to elapse, then you will smell your anus. Why did you contribute the#10m back then if you were not part of the scourge of the corrupt?. Mr governor why not concentrate on how to rebuild the glory of ekiti state which you destroyed rather than lash out at an elder stateman who served this country in various capacities?

2 Likes

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Ehinmola(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Le2money:
And you will be an ordinary man like mysev come 2018....watch out....the love I gat for u before don expire since u put the innocent ppl of ekiti in hardship and claiming to be the governor of the masses

. The simple fact that you are governor today does not mean you will be there for life. Ex this , ex that, ex everywhere. Very soon Ekiti people will send you out of office and if you bribe your way again in 2018, no doubt your term will one day elapse. By the time you attain the age of OBJ(which I doubt because of curses placed upon you by ekiti people), you can never be as vibrant as OBJ. Don't forget that Efcc is waiting for your term to elapse, then you will smell your anus. Why did you contribute the#10m back then if you were not part of the scourge of the corrupt?. Mr governor why not concentrate on how to rebuild the glory of ekiti state which you destroyed rather than lashed out at an elder stateman who served this country in various capacities?

1 Like

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by misgab: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
omo ale tio ni dagba. You are a bastard of yorubaland cos u know a thoroughbred Yoruba man will not insult elders especially somebody as elderly as OBJ irrespective of provocation. Omo iran ki ran. You can respect Tinubu that sold the whole yoruba race over a plate of porridge n who has robbed the country blind but can insult Baba. From prison you came and to prison you will go back to with your mouth diarrhea

1 Like

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Guestlander: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Fayose is out of line. He is a sitting governor and if he has any evidence of corruption against Obasanjo why is he not presenting it to the EFCC?

2 Likes

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by MONITZ: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

@emboldened...it is goof not guff ..illiterate

That guy was right...
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by slimfit1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
If you like yourself Fasoye run or go and get hundred elders and the devil to beg OBJ for you I cry for your life.

3 Likes

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by talisman35(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Fayose is very most sick governor, if NOBODY WILL WANT TO GET CLOSE TO OBASANJO WHEN RELEASE FROM PRESION,but he was elected as NIGERIA PRESIDENT by the citizens of beloved Nigerian,so if nobody would want to get close to OBJ when release from prision why is it voted in as Nigeria President. To be sincere Fayose criticism is baseless,he should just keep is mouth shot.Very soon you are going to jail.

1 Like

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by LordOfNaira: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Let us see how Ayo is going to look when he comes out of prison in 2040.

2 Likes

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by chloedogie(m): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
The genesis of Obasanjo and Fayose's rift was when Fayose brought obasanjo to commission a state project poultry farm. Obasanjo bn a farmer(crops and livestocks) questioned the farm. The birds ran into thousands and the poultry was not smelling bad. He made a statement that if actually the poultry birds were raised to that point of almost laying eggs has claimed by the governor he should be smelling the odour kilometers away. Truth be told Fayose just built the poultry and arranged for birds from maybe different farms to be brought in just for commissioning sake. Obasanjo felt ridiculed as the president. That was the number one problem. Openly Obasanjo spoke his mind and he Fayose felt bad. The thing is our leaders have ridiculed this country into joke and poverty years back. That was Fayose's first term as a sitting governor o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Akaujaa(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Fayose, when OBJ was president, where were you? Truth is that, apart from the fact that Fayose will get old too ( that's if he's fortunate), his time as governor will also pass. Only a senseless man talks the way Fayose does.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Retreat, No Surrender - Dino Melaye Says, As He Shares ‘Detention’ Photo / Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.