Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose (53456 Views)

Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti / See Obasanjo Trying To Decide Between Buhari And Atiku(photos) / We Wont Allow Non-democracy System In Nigeria, UK Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by greencard: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
I smell hate

fayose was governor when obj was president

fayose got issues with his states Parliament

thus lead to impeachment saga and threats

obj was mute

fayose sees that as a betrayal of maybe, let's say love abi trustworthiness on obj's silent since he felt obj involvement could have silence the impending impeachment

he saw that no green light on obj side to help hence he felt pained and left office

so there for so, fayose till date still feel pained at Obj's defiance

the rest is just "patch patch"

end of story
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Naijaarchive(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hmmm fayose again.... nt surprised... everything is politics to him... I JUST DONT LIKE THE MAN... TOO PROUD
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Prodigy001: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
He goofed..
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by jidowu84: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
EASY39:
I think obasanjo deserve respect more than these.though he obasanjo is the genesis of pdp problem.
He (obj) is the genesis of the problem of genesis itself. I stand to be correted
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by pfadom: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Fayose lacks proper home training. A well brought up person would rather show wisdom though excellence not mouth diarrhoea.
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Remii(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Maybe he too should show us his picture when he was selling oil at ojoo in ibadan,
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
This same Fayose use to call OBJ my daddy this and that, his respect for OBJ then was enormous. I wonder what went wrong?
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Misty0071: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Fayose is on the verge of total collapse politically and spiritually. Unguided, uncultured and above all, a bastard.
All he is doing shall be meted on to him hundred fold.
Stupid, animal called man, diot per excellent, slowpoke without deputy, senseless gov.
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by perfectgabby: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Fayose is a bastard that has no single respect for elders, he always want to be seen on social media insulting obasanjo just to gain relevance. Anyways I'm not surprise he had onetime openly insulted his mother.

1 Like

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Aremu01(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
A disgrace to yoruba
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Aremu01(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bondesniger:
your mouth will kill you soon
Amen
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by oodua1stson: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Obj is more of man than you and your whole fraudster family
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by slowice(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
EASY39:
I think obasanjo deserve respect more than these.though he obasanjo is the genesis of pdp problem.

Not pdp but modern Nigeria problem.... Current governments are just consolidating his failures and corruption.... Epic grin
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by okofians(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
The Unchained mad dog is at it again ooo..pray u don't gained admission into the same prison

1 Like

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by pressplay411(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
flexxyworld:
I like he's fearlessness even thou sometimes he guff, often times he's just so blunt.. keep up the opposition spirit without bias or propaganda. nigeria politics needs some serious reform.

Honestly he's proven to be a worthy adversary.
But his antics are antique, I believe we're beyond his level of deceit and shameless foolhardy. The average youth is more informed to know his is a case of desperate measures to evade his impending dooms day.

2 Likes

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by talk2emma: 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is finishing time for Nigeria. Finish anyone you can
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Leiman100(m): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
This will be the beginning of his end, mark my words
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by SirImole(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
People are just spewing rubbish up and down. Where were you guys when Obasanjo removed Fayose and Ladoja illegally just because of third term?
Trust me, Obasanjo is not getting all these insults on credits, he has earned them.

Kudos Fayose!
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by rejoice4eva(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
I have read various comments and as much as I dont support disrespect of elders,1.I think the OP quoted the governor out of context,knowing fully that he has many foes because of his outspokeness. He did not inform us what led to this coment.2 We have no moral right to suport any of them. Many of us may not know the massive oppurtunity nigeria had in1999 under PDP led OBJ,which he abused and landed us where we are. 3.We may hate Fayose, but I think we deserve apology from our leaders instead of hypocrisy,self righteousness and case of kettle calling the pot black we see in them.
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by aribisala0(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
thesicilian:
A well bred, civilized person will not just open his mouth rashly to insult an elder statesman.
Is Obasanjo a statesman
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by olumideinfo: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Can you show us the picture...... Omo ale jatijati, u did the worst to your biological father, ur time will soon be up
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Jelal0007(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
flexxyworld:
I like he's fearlessness even thou sometimes he guff, often times he's just so blunt.. keep up the opposition spirit without bias or propaganda. nigeria politics needs some serious reform.
Fearlessness indeed.

1 Like

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
thesicilian:
A well bred, civilized person will not just open his mouth rashly to insult an elder statesman.

Elder wey no get sense deserves thorough beating abeg

...and for those who want picture, here is one

Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by adeshinacute(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
I wonder what pple of Ekiti sees In This man to have voted him in, hear what he says he is at the centre of the business okay o. soon you will become spectator in the business
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by adeshinacute(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
adeshinacute:
I wonder what pple of Ekiti sees In This man to have voted him in, hear what he says he is at the centre of the business okay o soon you will become spectator in the business
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by JazzMode: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
thesicilian:

But both are gulity, arent they?
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by FBIL: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
thesicilian:
Keeping mute when some elders defecate in sacred places is exactly the reason Nigeria is about to collapse irretrievably. Evil runs in the blood and still shows up during old age.
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Keep dancing to the gallery.Soon nemesis will catch up with you.
Re: If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose by dokunbam(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Don't worry fayose, your 4 years will soon be over and you Will be thrown out in the cold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja / MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers / Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.