Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,020 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:33 AM

Mozambique Sack Coach After Loosing To Se - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mozambique Sack Coach After Loosing To Se (576 Views)

Touching : See What Enyeama Wrote After Loosing To Yaya Toure / Foreign Or Another Indigenous Coach After Keshi? / Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mozambique Sack Coach After Loosing To Se by ceejayclas(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2010
Mozambique have dismissed coach Mart Nooij after the team failed to reach the knockout stages of the Africa Cup of Nations.

"There is no point in renewing with Mart Nooij, who could not fulfill his goal of taking the team to the final," Sidat said.

Any lesson for NFF who earlier wanted to employ the low class tactician, Instead of thinking of High Profile Coach, they prefare sharing Morning to Retain their Position In the Football House upcoming election.
Re: Mozambique Sack Coach After Loosing To Se by Kgdavid(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2010
Mozambique's problem is certainly not with their coach but with the quallity of thier players.Did they really expect to pip either Nigeria or Egypt?? pls tell me who ever had respect for mozambique until now? That coach has done a fantastic job for them and it is a mark of their lack of understanding of football that they have fired him. Guy did you not watch the joint african nations cup and world cup qaulifiers?? who helped Nigeria to qualify??

(1) (Reply)

I’m Happy With My Bronze - Amodu / Odemwingie Makes Caf Xi / My Preferred Coach, Guus Hiddink Agrees Two-year Deal With Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.