Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,782 members, 7,935,307 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:48 AM

Before You Abuse A Crazy Lady..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Abuse A Crazy Lady..... (907 Views)

Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married / Man Manhandles A Lady During A 'Crazy' Dance (Photos) / See A Crazy Photo Of This Big Butt Girl Shared On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Abuse A Crazy Lady..... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
You don't have to abuse a crazy lady at times, because behind every crazy lady there is a man that made her that way. Every prostitute was at a point in a life a Virgin.

Sincerely, I don't support promiscuity but when you hear the reasons why some of them are like that, u won't have an option but to pity them.70% of them were pushed by circumstances.
Re: Before You Abuse A Crazy Lady..... by Saintsammurai(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
so is this why you created a thread?

2 Likes

Re: Before You Abuse A Crazy Lady..... by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
so is this why you created a thread?

I met a girl and her story really stirred me up
Re: Before You Abuse A Crazy Lady..... by Saintsammurai(m): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

I met a girl and her story really stirred me up
well babe you gat a nice behind..
Re: Before You Abuse A Crazy Lady..... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
I care too hear her story and plz. I can understand how things happen around us..
Re: Before You Abuse A Crazy Lady..... by Ruggedfitness: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

You don't have to abuse a crazy lady at times, because behind every crazy lady there is a man that made her that way. Every prostitute was at a point in a life a Virgin.

Sincerely, I don't support promiscuity but when you hear the reasons why some of them are like that, u won't have an option but to pity them.70% of them were pushed by circumstances.

Don't you think we have to stop encouraging them..

I remember when I was younger. I was so good with a computer (didn't have a laptop in those times). A guy came to my place of work and told me that he could get me a laptop and I could teach me how to do yahoo yahoo and make millions.. I was in a tight corner at that moment and needed cash..

But let me tell you.. your FitnessDoctor knows what was right even at that young age.. and did the right thing... Today I am forging forward.. We can't keep sugar coating words because circumstances pushed them into being who they were or whenever harder circumstances come aboard they might even betray you...

It is time they live above circumstances and do the right thing..

Don't you think?

4 Likes

Re: Before You Abuse A Crazy Lady..... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Don't you think we have to stop encouraging them..

I remember when I was younger. I was so good with a computer (didn't have a laptop in those times). A guy came to my place of work and told me that he could get me a laptop and I could teach me how to do yahoo yahoo and make millions.. I was in a tight corner at that moment and needed cash..

But let me tell you.. your FitnessDoctor knows what was right even at that young age.. and did the right thing... Today I am forging forward.. We can't keep sugar coating words because circumstances pushed them into being who they were or whenever harder circumstances come aboard they might even betray you...

It is time they live above circumstances and do the right thing..

Don't you think?

I support you doc
Re: Before You Abuse A Crazy Lady..... by Ruggedfitness: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

I support you doc

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Before You Abuse A Crazy Lady..... by marko420(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
sexybbstar:

But d knife has done its bid, u don't have to throw it away
Re: Before You Abuse A Crazy Lady..... by McBrooklyn(m): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2017

Re: Before You Abuse A Crazy Lady..... by Padiga: 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
I don't see any reason why a lady should be promiscuous.
angry angry

If you want to cheat on a Man, divorce him or break up with him first.
angry angry

If it is money problems, get a work or go into official prostitution.
Re: Before You Abuse A Crazy Lady..... by Majesticniyi(m): 5:54am On Jun 11, 2017
There's no excuse for moral depravity. We all have had experiences in life that had potentials of making us turn bad. Life is about choices...you can't afford to let someone's mistake or stupidity set the course for your life.

Just like FitnessDoctor said, I could have turned bad when I was going through my years of poverty and pain. I decided to channel the energy to positivity and now I'm doing alright. Ofcourse, at the time when such ugliness occurs...the easier way out is to lose guard but then who easier way out don epp?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Abuse A Crazy Lady..... by babyfaceafrica: 6:54am On Jun 11, 2017
There is no excuse for craziness,we all have one issues or the other..should we then do bad vices?....no excuse!!!!
Re: Before You Abuse A Crazy Lady..... by Garrirevenge(f): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2017
No excuse for breaking bad. Just live with your life and accept every of it outcomes.
Re: Before You Abuse A Crazy Lady..... by 7footre(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2017
Are you trying hard to convince yo sef? We not going to judge you.... go ahead undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do To This Girlfriend? / Sexy Plus Size Alexandria And Her Friend / She Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.