Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,620 members, 7,888,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

Pity Igbo At Your Peril! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pity Igbo At Your Peril! (2104 Views)

Underrate Ize-iyamu At Your Peril, Says Edo PDP Chieftain / DSP: “l Don’t Beat About The Bush, Ignore Me At Your Peril" - Kalu Warns / Igbo's At It Again: They Never Disappoints, Aba Invents Electric Tricycle - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pity Igbo At Your Peril! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
patrick89:

Yoruba people with eternal hatred and envy on Ndi Igbo, they see us as a threat in everything, they wonder how we make it. They strive to gain same attention and relevance like us,they are so awed that we are too good,to be competed with, they marvel at the level of our achievement. They know they are no match to us, they resort to media propaganda to soil the good name of Ndi Igbo.
We were in charge of everything, before the war,after they took charge and displaced Ndi Igbo, Not too long ago we relaunched and chased them out while they spent most of their boom time partying, acquiring shares and wonder banks, we came to the system and crashed everything, chase them back to media where they held sway with impunity, they used the propaganda to sell Igbo's as criminals and money loving people, just recently, with the advent of social media and ipob led by nnamdi KANU their media is now a frail useless institution that lack no ingredients, their propaganda is becoming stale day by day,they are still angry and very bitter at these things. look at punch ,the nation,tribune are all regional newspapers with little or no grip on the followers,now they are crying,ranting, vanguard hop above all of them .
Though they still have grips on visual media which will be reduce to nothingness very soon.
these incompetent Buffon are angry at anything Igbo.
They will derogatorily call you omo Nna,omo jati jati. They will write boldly "They don't rent house to omo ibo". etc
They hate the fact that everyone is not hating on us so like they do,so they try to ensure that we are hated by everyone, just the way they have been telling the world that we are every problem that Nigeria has. Alas the world keep making research on Igbo exploit,and genuine uniqueness.
shame on you, nobody cares about you. You keep failing at every move.

First. you rant on a medium created by a Yoruba man, yet you claim superiority, men! talk is cheap. In all facets of human endeavours in Nigeria landscape, Yoruba blaze the trails and continue to lead and you guys seeing us as superior out of pure envy took to the eloquence of canine. There is no human endeavour that you ndi ofe akuko can match up to Yorubas. So all your rantings and chest poundings end here on social media, in reality we are your husbands and we will continue to screw and drill you guys everyday.

Pray Yoruba doesn't pick war with you guys, there are millions of brilliant black scorpions in Yoruba land, bespectacled, petite, brilliant and deadly in War strategies, better than Hannibal and Napoleon rolled together. Just don't pick a fight with them, we have our level of tolerance. A simple bespectacled civilian called Awo the great, with a simple two line advice pull down the empire that ojukwu built. I warned you guys tread lightly, yorubas are not impulsive and thoughtless like you guys. We might reciprocate and a nuke like freeze might envelope the whole south east.

2 Likes

Re: Pity Igbo At Your Peril! by patrick89(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dumaknesset:

First. you rant on a medium created by a Yoruba man, yet you claim superiority, men! talk is cheap. In all facets of human endeavours in Nigeria landscape, Yoruba blaze the trails and continue to lead and you guys seeing us as superior out of pure envy took to the eloquence of canine. There is no human endeavour that you ndi ofe akuko can match up to Yorubas. So all your rantings and chest poundings end here on social media, in reality we are your husbands and we will continue to screw and drill you guys everyday.

Pray Yoruba doesn't pick war with you guys, there are millions of brilliant black scorpions in Yoruba land, bespectacled, petite, brilliant and deadly in War strategies, better than Hannibal and Napoleon rolled together. Just don't pick a fight with them, we have our level of tolerance. A simple bespectacled civilian called Awo the great, with a simple two line advice pull down the empire that ojukwu built. I warned you guys tread lightly, yorubas are not impulsive and thoughtless like you guys. We might reciprocate and a nuke like freeze might envelope the whole south east.

all these baseless argument have not done Justice to my write up, you know the truth. Go to any Yoruba town,or dominated area in Lagos,it is always adorned with worn out rusted zinc with deplorable environment that stinks.Talk about the legendary Ibadan.
There are couple of things,I have carefully studied and found out about Yoruba having lived with them for a long time.
I will only tell you two..
no1. Yoruba have this inspired reverential fear and apprehension about Igbo. they feel the Igbo people have the capacity to do anything as such would they see us as a subject of terrified apprehension. While Igbo people don't even have a bit glimpse of their over zealousness. Naturally Igbo people don't see Yoruba as a threat in any form,while Yoruba are angry over their cooky ,ego and confidence,which to me is nonsense, they would criticise you and your approach to anything and go behind you and do the same.

2. Yoruba are living in the past. honestly you guys are.Bite me if you can. You don't even have a retrospect, or appraise yourself like Igbo's do,rather you focus on things that have nothing to do with you. An average Igbo man can stand and tell those that care to hear that our people are not doing this,or that. Someone like Pet Edochie,was saying that igbos are not united,in other to facilitate the desired unity amongst Ndi Igbo but Yoruba would rather praise sing themselves.
The impact of these acts are....
Go to Ibadan,akure,Abeokuta Oshogbo, you would see that there are more rusted zinc house than the modern one,this is because, the old generation from 1979 till 1999 were very diligent and hardworking, they occupied every opportunities,while Igbo's who were still leaking their wounds, after the war.
Today Yoruba are no longer what they used to be,they are now ostentatious, extravagant and splashy,show off,most of them have partied away the hard earning saved for them by their fathers,all their shares have been sold out. They are very lazy and they have been displaced by Igbo invaders, chasing them tenaciously inside Ogun state,they have occupied all the satellite towns in Lagos leaving the swamps and lowly developed places like agege,abule egba,ikorodu mushin etc
I won't go further than this,..I have said my own.
come and kee me

2 Likes

Re: Pity Igbo At Your Peril! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
patrick89:

all these baseless argument have not done Justice to my write up, you know the truth. Go to any Yoruba town,or dominated area in Lagos,it is always adorned with worn out rusted zinc with deplorable environment that stinks.Talk about the legendary Ibadan.
There are couple of things,I have carefully studied and found out about Yoruba having lived with them for a long time.
I will only tell you two..
no1. Yoruba have this inspired reverential fear and apprehension about Igbo. they feel the Igbo people have the capacity to do anything as such would they see us as a subject of terrified apprehension. While Igbo people don't even have a bit glimpse of their over zealousness. Naturally Igbo people don't see Yoruba as a threat in any form,while Yoruba are angry over their cooky ,ego and confidence,which to me is nonsense, they would criticise you and your approach to anything and go behind you and do the same.

2. Yoruba are living in the past. honestly you guys are.Bite me if you can. You don't even have a retrospect, or appraise yourself like Igbo's do,rather you focus on things that have nothing to do with you. An average Igbo man can stand and tell those that care to hear that our people are not doing this,or that. Someone like Pet Edochie,was saying that igbos are not united,in other to facilitate the desired unity amongst Ndi Igbo but Yoruba would rather praise sing themselves.
The impact of these acts are....
Go to Ibadan,akure,Abeokuta Oshogbo, you would see that there are more rusted zinc house than the modern one,this is because, the old generation from 1979 till 1999 were very diligent and hardworking, they occupied every opportunities,while Igbo's who were still leaking their wounds, after the war.
Today Yoruba are no longer what they used to be,they are now ostentatious, extravagant and splashy,show off,most of them have partied away the hard earning saved for them by their fathers,all their shares have been sold out. They are very lazy and they have been displaced by Igbo invaders, chasing them tenaciously inside Ogun state,they have occupied all the satellite towns in Lagos leaving the swamps and lowly developed places like agege,abule egba,ikorodu mushin etc
I won't go further than this,..I have said my own.
come and kee me

what is with the obsession with rusted zinc. Keep living in Alice 's wonder land and when you wake up from your slumber let me know. You guys are all just mouth and nothing. I warn you, another Awo might be unleashed on you guys just don't poo on yourself. Keep deluding yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pity Igbo At Your Peril! by patrick89(m): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2017
Dumaknesset:

what is with the obsession with rusted zinc. Keep living in Alice is wonder land and when you wake up from your slumber let me. You guys are all just mouth and nothing. I warn you, another Awo might be unleashed on you guys just don't poo on yourself. Keep deluding yourself.
Another war threat from Yoruba! and we don't even care or take you serious. Because we have meandered into nook and cranny of your land,infiltrated you,and know what you are capable of,we just have to get another afonja ,that's all. we won't even spill any blood, Afonja will do that for us

2 Likes

Re: Pity Igbo At Your Peril! by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2017
patrick89:

Another war threat from Yoruba! and we don't even care or take you serious. Because we have meandered into nook and cranny of your land,infiltrated you,and know what you are capable of,we just have to get another afonja ,that's all. we won't even spill any blood, Afonja will do that for us

Get down from your high horse, we drew you guys in with the bait call money, no igbo can resist Ego, we know your mindset, your warped logic, we have broken down your resolve, we feed you crumbs and allow you live in our water logged area, we unleashed our our men of God on you guys, you are where exactly we want you guys to be. once you have finish acting your part, we will kick you out. You guys are like outdoor house helps, once you are done with your chores, you will get the boot.
Re: Pity Igbo At Your Peril! by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2017
himkers2:

For ur information nitwit, lagos is a no man's land.
Now, go and hang urself

so what belong to no one, belong to everybody, and since you guys developed 90 per cent of it, Lagos is therefore an igbo land, afterall, you guys have bought up 90 percent of the lands.

Yet you keep paying rent to your land lords the Yorubas, you keep paying Land use charge to Lagos State government not anambra government, yet you keep saying Lagos state government headed by a Yoruba man is refusing to give you consent and cofo.

So much for been a no man 's land. When you wake up from your denial slumber chat me up. Now take two ripe mango and a spoon of ugwu juice and talk to me tmao morning.
Re: Pity Igbo At Your Peril! by patrick89(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Get down from your high horse, we drew you guys in with the bait call money, no igbo can resist Ego, we know your mindset, your warped logic, we have broken down your resolve, we feed you crumbs and allow you live in our water logged area, we unleashed our our men of God on you guys, you are where exactly we want you guys to be. once you have finish acting your part, we will kick you out. You guys are like outdoor house helps, once you are done with your chores, you will get the boot.
I am imagining starting a fight with a Yoruba, they will shout aahhh! emi! Aaah aaaah! but when the time to throw blow it will become a problem because, they have exhausted the energy. Remember this, Ndi Igbo as a whole will never fight Yoruba, but Yoruba will never try to provoke us, at the same time,the worst they can do is use policies. But if you dare fight ndigbo in Lagos, well you can not try it shaa. I know your elders are smarter than that.

On the part you said you will unleash Yoruba pastors on us, that's why I have always supported Nnamdi KANU on his statement, that any Igbo man that worships where a Yoruba pastor is heading is a stupid slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Pity Igbo At Your Peril! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2017
patrick89:

I am imagining starting a fight with a Yoruba, they will shout aahhh! emi! Aaah aaaah! but when the time to throw blow it will become a problem because, they have exhausted the energy. Remember this, Ndi Igbo as a whole will never fight Yoruba, but Yoruba will never try to provoke us, at the same time,the worst they can do is use policies. But if you dare fight ndigbo in Lagos, well you can not try it shaa. I know your elders are smarter than that.

On the part you said you will unleash Yoruba pastors on us, that's why I have always supported Nnamdi KANU on his statement, that any Igbo man that worships where a Yoruba pastor is heading is a stupid slowpoke.

Yet I see yoruba beat the shit out of you guys everyday and you console yourself that they are agbero, Another Anthony Joshua might be deployed against you guys.

The men of God angle was a bait and you bite it. Well it is not our fault that God find Afonjas more honourable and worthy for honour and to speak with. When life billows beset you guys very well you will trace your steps to God ordained men the Tb Joshua, Adeboye, kumuyi, oyedepo etc.
Re: Pity Igbo At Your Peril! by amazingspiderma: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2017
Just read the pages of arguments on this thread.
Firstly this thread is a distraction to the current political climate. This is the reason why it has little participation.

Secondly, there is currently no moral ground to justifying any bloodshed between igbos and Yoruba's. Just a trade of words on social media.

There is no enmity, save your breath.
Re: Pity Igbo At Your Peril! by patrick89(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Yet I see yoruba beat the shit out of you guys everyday and you console yourself that they are agbero, Another Anthony Joshua might be deployed against you guys.

The men of God angle was a bait and you bite it. Well it is not our fault that God find Afonjas more honourable and worthy for honour and to speak with. When life billows beset you guys very well you will trace your steps to God ordained men the Tb Joshua, Adeboye, kumuyi, oyedepo etc.
really so in your sense you think your men of god have anything to do to us Igbo? you are dreaming they have nothing on us... prove it if you think so
Re: Pity Igbo At Your Peril! by intervention3(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2017
Lagos is south west.. how can south east b joined with d south west?.. it's impossible.
Re: Pity Igbo At Your Peril! by oladeebo: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
amazingspiderma:
Just read the pages of arguments on this thread.
Firstly this thread is a distraction to the current political climate. This is the reason why it has little participation.

Secondly, there is currently no moral ground to justifying any bloodshed between igbos and Yoruba's. Just a trade of words on social media.

There is no enmity, save your breath.
spider!
let me tell you one true today!
before igbo and Yoruba can face the same direction in this country, there are certain issues need to be resolved, with out that, "onkaluku o sode tie lototo ni"
Re: Pity Igbo At Your Peril! by oladeebo: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
intervention3:
Lagos is south west.. how can south east b joined to d south west?.. it's impossible..a igbo man will have to pass through edo ondo even Ibadan and ogun before getting to Lagos...I don't believe this guy is a Yoruba guy..cus igbo can't dare to fight Yoruba in Lagos..mark my word..no igbo will survive..and moreover what joined east and west together is that bridge.. just use your common sense.. there's know way Lagos can b for igbo.
intervention!
Are you want to deceived yourself or deceived other?
why ore was attacked by ojukwu?
are you ever heard the slogan"oleku, ija ore" why is this slogan popular?
Re: Pity Igbo At Your Peril! by milantustorin(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
oladeebo:
All those who pity igbo and blindly followed them in the past regretted it, some lost their lives in that process but till today no igbo man remember them talkless of honour them!
Is kanu stand for justice? which justice?
What would have been if kanu stand up and visits col. victor Banjo family release his corps for his family for Normal burial and beg for pardon, condolence his family and Yoruba nation!
Am stupid to follow such fellow?
Even there is an intelligent info; that reveal that igbo Secret Agenda is to cut North from Nigeria first, then when North go, and they have biafra, they will attack Lagos with their presence in the city, and join it to biafra country
So don't let me hear any one pleaded to me to settle down for igbo, Igbo don't love yoruba I have my full right to hate them!
"Ewure o poun o somo 'ya aguntan, Aguntan loni'ya oun o bi dudu"

oladeebo.
Wat did an Igbo man did to u... d kind of headache u r having over matters that does not concern u, is dat how d igbos exhibit their headache over ur Oduduwa, pls why not play a neutral role in dis biafra matter, d way igbos play neutral role on wat concerns yorubas, why can't yorubas learn from d Urhobos dat said they should not be included in biafra nation politely without insulting d igbos,the last time I checked d map of biafra no single yoruba state was included in dat map not even ekiti state, which ur governor has declared part of Biafra....Y have u chosen not to mind ur own business, everyday u call igbos names..drugs trafficker etc and they keep on telling you that bad government and marginalisation is d major causes of the crimes among them,they need their own country, since FG can not solve their problems,so that they can sanitise and structure it by creating enough jobs opportunity for their people... so dat people will not have an cause to call them insulting names... Or do you like d way de r been called drug traffickers and 419s?.. Pls if you can not support something good for us, do ur self good by keeping quite on any revolutionary stand d igbos want to create for themselves and for their unborn children.. Thanks
Re: Pity Igbo At Your Peril! by oladeebo: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
milantustorin:
Wat did an Igbo man did to u... d kind of headache u r having over matters that does not concern u, is dat how d igbos exhibit their headache over ur Oduduwa, pls why not play a neutral role in dis biafra matter, d way igbos play neutral role on wat concerns yorubas, why can't yorubas learn from d Urhobos dat said they should not be included in biafra nation politely without insulting d igbos,the last time I checked d map of biafra no single yoruba state was included in dat map not even ekiti state, which ur governor has declared part of Biafra....Y have u chosen not to mind ur own business, everyday u call igbos names..drugs trafficker etc and they keep on telling you that bad government and marginalisation is d major causes of the crimes among them,they need their own country, since FG can not solve their problems,so that they can sanitise and structure it by creating enough jobs opportunity for their people... so dat people will not have an cause to call them insulting names... Or do you like d way de r been called drug traffickers and 419s?.. Pls if you can not support something good for us, do ur self good by keeping quite on any revolutionary stand d igbos want to create for themselves and for their unborn children.. Thanks
Sincerely speaking I have nothing against igbo or Biafra or Biafran!
but I personally detest the arrogant ipob playing on the matter of Biafra, you can't claimed my land, insult my hero and my ancestors while you give respect to yours and expect me to respect you! Respect is the law of reciprocal!
let me tell you, if Nigeria stop to exist today Yoruba will not lose anything, if Nigeria continue exist Yoruba will still gain!
Yoruba fight for our own right in this country before but never attacking any other ethnics! Yoruba have been in opposition for so long, can you hear we insult Azikwe or any other Nigeria as igbo do?
I have nothing to lose in biafra nor have nothing to gain in it!
thanks.
oladeebo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Election Boycott Or Not, Winner Must Emerge – INEC / Oshiomhole Hired 134 Buses To Bring Edo Youth To Ekiti Rally / Faces You Will Not See In The Corridor Of Power In 2019 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.