Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,070 members, 7,939,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

Answered: What Are These Lumps Around My Nipples? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Answered: What Are These Lumps Around My Nipples? (501 Views)

My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring / I Love My Boyfriend But Everytime We Sleep Together, He Sets My Nipples On Fire / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Answered: What Are These Lumps Around My Nipples? by okiaso(m): 6:17am On Jun 11, 2017
As long as you've had a mammogram to rule out any dangerous types of lumps, that could be a problem. Then you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
Now the Basic Female Breast Anatomy would conclude that the reddish part surrounding the nipple is called the areola. Areolas usually grow in size and get darker during pregnancy - as if making it easier for the baby to spot the place of nourishment.
The little 'bumps' on the areola are called Montgomery glands, and they produce oil that lubricates the nipple/areola complex.

Ref: http://www.imessenger.live/99/what-are-these-lumps-around-my-nipples?show=110#a110

(1) (Reply)

What Part Or Parts Of A Ladys' BODY Attracts You Most ? / Oya Game Time / My Aroma Experience - Episode II By Philip Vincent Abayomi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.