Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,094 members, 7,890,605 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:50 PM

Resign Now, Obj Tells Yar’adua; Protest In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign Now, Obj Tells Yar’adua; Protest In Lagos (7850 Views)

Stop Complaining About Crude Price, GEJ Left You $30b, OBJ Tells Buhari / Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh / Kogi Poll: Resign Now, PDP Tells AGF, INEC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign Now, Obj Tells Yar’adua; Protest In Lagos by chidichris(m): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2010
Str8talk

I would respond to your comments when you speak on facts not perceptions, conjectures and rumours

@mikeansy,
are u aware of the do or die election?
are you aware of the odi massacre? and the one in benue state all his first term?
do you have ideas of how much that were spent on electricity, roads, education, security, the police etc between 1999 to 2007 and what output do we have?
if you want facts and oil, why not take a trip to the obj/prof iwu organised drama called elections.
what abt the attitude of changing winning teams like okonjo iweala?
can u point to any politician from your locality between 1999 and 2007 who is not a multi millionaire now?
what facts do u want when nothing is working well with our country?
what facts do u want when trips of presidential aids are taking to the tune of N10b so how much do u think the country is going to spend on the president himself?
if you are looking for facts, calculate how many hours under 24hrs of the day that u enjoy electricity.
tell nigerians how many states of the federation that are enjoying pipe borne waters.
how many of our federal roads are motorable.
oh, what are u saying abt the security of the nation?
wow! u talked abt facts, how abt the story of bola ige?
do u know who bode george is and do u know where he is now? what is his crime and when was that and while was nothing done until now?
do u know the story of chris uba and dr.chris ngige of anambra state? find out and facts will flow into u.
how abt the third term agenda?
i will be on hand to lecture u on the man obasanjo and his countless crimes if it is true that u are uninformed abt him.
Re: Resign Now, Obj Tells Yar’adua; Protest In Lagos by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2010
chidichris:

@mikeansy,
are u aware of the do or die election?
are you aware of the odi massacre? and the one in benue state all his first term?
do you have ideas of how much that were spent on electricity, roads, education, security, the police etc between 1999 to 2007 and what output do we have?
if you want facts and oil, why not take a trip to the obj/prof iwu organised drama called elections.
what abt the attitude of changing winning teams like okonjo iweala?
can u point to any politician from your locality between 1999 and 2007 who is not a multi millionaire now?
what facts do u want when nothing is working well with our country?
what facts do u want when trips of presidential aids are taking to the tune of N10b so how much do u think the country is going to spend on the president himself?
if you are looking for facts, calculate how many hours under 24hrs of the day that u enjoy electricity.
tell nigerians how many states of the federation that are enjoying pipe borne waters.
how many of our federal roads are motorable.
oh, what are u saying abt the security of the nation?
wow! u talked abt facts, how abt the story of bola ige?
do u know who bode george is and do u know where he is now? what is his crime and when was that and while was nothing done until now?
do u know the story of chris uba and dr.chris ngige of anambra state? find out and facts will flow into u.
how abt the third term agenda?
i will be on hand to lecture u on the man obasanjo and his countless crimes if it is true that u are uninformed abt him.

I am feeling you.
It just baffles me to see people singing praises of OBJ
Re: Resign Now, Obj Tells Yar’adua; Protest In Lagos by afemai: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2010
He should shut his trap!!
I have seen cars adorning
Abacha, Buhari and even IBB
pictures as stickers, his was both
military and civilian governments why
have i not seen any of his apologist adorn
his sticker? he is a bad product to eulogise.
Re: Resign Now, Obj Tells Yar’adua; Protest In Lagos by goodass(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2010
@ OP

see ds shameless ode obj talkin
Re: Resign Now, Obj Tells Yar’adua; Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2010
all along obj has never had good iintentions 4 naija,all his motives were always ulterior dont av tym 2 explain much but ill focus on dis his so called gsm he brought 2 naija.he did it 4 his pocket n nofin more n naw made it 2 look like one big favour n achievement he has done 4 naija.d old dude is one of d cabals holding naija hostage.with all his asset self it is enough2 build a very big bank.thank god some of dose dirty politicians r dying one by one especially dishonourable n disgraceful deaths while some r d shadow of demselves after dey live public office.lets sit n watch na,d truth is gradually revealing,we now know dose who sincerely love naija n dose who r after power n money.i dont even have d energy 2 explain d pathetic n disgraceful life of d naija politician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diezani Allegedly Refunds $16million NNPC Stolen Fund / Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best / Serving Northern Governor Under Investigation For Strong Links With Bokoharam !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.