Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,532 members, 7,972,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:50 PM

My Candid Advice To Romancelanders, Always Seeking Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Candid Advice To Romancelanders, Always Seeking Advice. (369 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / A Thank-You Speech To Romancelanders / 10 Legit Online Business Threads I Will Recommend to Romancelanders [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Candid Advice To Romancelanders, Always Seeking Advice. by Stevengerd(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
-Honduran Proverb. "The truth is bitter, Lies are sweet". Pls don't come here with your predicament, if you are not ready to kiss the truth. When will advice some of you, within a twinkle of an eye you people react like Potasium spliting fire. Even N'land Mods, we don't know if you guys are aganist the TRUTH or Supporting Lies. Mods be banning anyhow. Be Banning Your Prosperity There Ki Enu Yi Ma Du!!!. -Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion.
Re: My Candid Advice To Romancelanders, Always Seeking Advice. by sleeknick: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Radarada

(1) (Reply)

Who Orgasms Most And Least, And Why? / 4 Rules To Set Financial Goals In Marriage / “if Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood Into His Stew” .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.