Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:19 PM

(photo) Mikel Obi And His Girlfriend Kissed Passionately - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photo) Mikel Obi And His Girlfriend Kissed Passionately (628 Views)

BBNaija Lockdown: Big Brother Naija Housemates NEO And VEE Kissed Passionately / Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary / Toyin Abraham Mocks Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Mikel Obi And His Girlfriend Kissed Passionately by jona4real92(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2017
Footballer Mikel Obi and His girlfriend , Olga kiss passionately in a new photo.

See more photos: https://aysugar..com.ng/2017/06/photo-mikel-obi-and-his-girlfriend.html?m=1

Re: (photo) Mikel Obi And His Girlfriend Kissed Passionately by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2017
Obi in china
you are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.

Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your goods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!

Check my signature.

Re: (photo) Mikel Obi And His Girlfriend Kissed Passionately by jieta: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2017
obi be there playing loving loving why south africa is humiliating Nigeria.
Re: (photo) Mikel Obi And His Girlfriend Kissed Passionately by ihimiray(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2017
Secretario:
Obi in china
you are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.

Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your guno ods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!oga abeg stop disturbing us with dis ur yeye ad

Check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Halima Abubakar Marks Her Birthday With Stunning New Pictures / I’m Now A Happy Man After My Second Marriage – Musa / Tonto Dike And Son!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.