Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary (33849 Views)

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Mikel Obi In Abuja With Wife Olga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:34am On Mar 30, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigeria’s Super Eagles Captain, Mikel Obi and his partner, Olga Allegra are celebrating their 7th year anniversary of being together.

In an Instagram post, Mikel wrote:

'Happy anniversary grumps � @olga_allegra! To many more years of always looking and heading in the same direction. Love you'

His partner, Olga who couldn't hold back her joy wrote;

'7 years of you ♥️'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/mikel-obi-and-his-partner-olga-7-years-anniversary.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:35am On Mar 30, 2019
cool cool
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by HawkToBar(m): 3:46am On Mar 30, 2019
Congrats Mikel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:33am On Mar 30, 2019
....AND NAIJA LADIES RIGHT NOW WOULD BE LIKE.... WHERE DID WE ACTUALLY GET IT WRONG WITH THIS MIKEL GUY.....

174 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by itspzpics(m): 4:40am On Mar 30, 2019
Congrats oo

See Some Cute Photos of Mikel Obi with his Sexy baby mama and their Twins => HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Amuocha: 5:55am On Mar 30, 2019
Time to top up grin grin grin

But Brexit wont stop them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Olabodedennis(m): 5:55am On Mar 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by kingphilip(m): 5:56am On Mar 30, 2019
Wishing him the very best
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 30, 2019
See handsome man. Igbo men handsome no be small.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by jeff1607(m): 5:57am On Mar 30, 2019
Olga Allegra
Olga Obi

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Haymaykar(m): 5:57am On Mar 30, 2019
V
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 30, 2019
An average igbo man like women with moderate or big Bobi..

See as this one dry like my own..

Congratulations bro.

Las Las na money be everything

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 30, 2019
Olga, reminds me of oga at the top.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by anochuko01(m): 6:02am On Mar 30, 2019
WHEN MONEY IS INVOLVED
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:04am On Mar 30, 2019
Did they agree to never get married or what?

I just can't help but wonder for how long they'll continue to explain their relationship as "looking and walking in the same direction."

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by J4JUVENTUS(m): 6:04am On Mar 30, 2019
Thats my guy there...Congrats man....
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:06am On Mar 30, 2019
LLNP ... I hope he comes back to Super Eagles and lead us to AFCON 2019 glory.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by efilefun(m): 6:10am On Mar 30, 2019
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Olufela30: 6:11am On Mar 30, 2019
Where are those tribalism people ? U can see his wife isn't of any Nigerian tribe!!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by bjjose: 6:11am On Mar 30, 2019
Igbo Amaka
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by ofiko123(m): 6:15am On Mar 30, 2019
Nice one.. Happy wedding anniversary to them..
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by 9jaRealist: 6:17am On Mar 30, 2019
I am not one of those people who believe that people must always get married...

But if a long-term couple is doing everything as if married, why not just go ahead and formalize it - especially as there are legal PROTECTIONS in a marital relationship that may not necessarily exist outside of one.

11 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by dtruth50: 6:17am On Mar 30, 2019
Anniversary of wetin? marriage or what

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by gladisa7: 6:18am On Mar 30, 2019
d guy too handsome..
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Bewiseedet(m): 6:20am On Mar 30, 2019
Congrats my role model. I also want to wife a white lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by TheGameYard(m): 6:21am On Mar 30, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Did they agree to never get married or what?

I just can't help but wonder for how long they'll continue to explain their relationship as "looking and walking in the same direction."
if anything happen now, she'll say she want 60 % of his assets. Wise Mikel

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Mikel,.common, put the ring on it nah!!

Well, guess she has no problem at all with it.

Enjoy your life beautiful couple, baby fada and baby mama !!

Love and happiness is all that matters.

2nd Cor 11:17!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by yuanexchanger: 6:24am On Mar 30, 2019
congrats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) / Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning / Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.