Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,523 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:04 AM

Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary (33856 Views)

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Mikel Obi In Abuja With Wife Olga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by ogawisdom(m): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2019
7 years of fornication

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by olalat(m): 6:34am On Mar 30, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Did they agree to never get married or what?

I just can't help but wonder for how long they'll continue to explain their relationship as "looking and walking in the same direction."
They are married already but not wedded. As if wedding absolutely brings happiness in marriage. Why can we allow them enjoy their life the best way they comfortable with.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by beatmonster(m): 6:36am On Mar 30, 2019
ogawisdom:
7 years of fornication

I want this type of fornication

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by beatmonster(m): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2019
olalat:
They are married already but not wedded. As if wedding absolutely brings happiness in marriage. Why can we allow them enjoy their life the best way they comfortable with.

What I don't understand is the template Mikel Obi used to hook this girl down.

I need that template grin
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by bluecircle470: 6:39am On Mar 30, 2019
Anniversary of cohabitation and fornication abi, because i am not understanding

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by oforjide: 6:41am On Mar 30, 2019
This babe is madly in love to mikel, it is very strange to see a russian developed such luv to africa man, but let be honest mikel has all the qualities to capture any lady's attention. his is naturally handsome and the first quality that attracts a woman be it oyibo or blacky especially those that their father are rich is the man's outlook so mikel has it all. best of luck to them, I like seeing when a beautiful woman is in luv to a man just becos of his outlook. It is call true luv.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by pinkygurl(f): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2019
Money good grin
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by onadana: 6:47am On Mar 30, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Did they agree to never get married or what?

I just can't help but wonder for how long they'll continue to explain their relationship as "looking and walking in the same direction."

In more developed societies, couples can actually live as partners for as long as they want.We see marriage as a big deal here.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by oforjide: 6:50am On Mar 30, 2019
anochuko01:
WHEN MONEY IS INVOLVED
that lady was born in a rich family, her parents are very rich google it, she's after mikel's looks not money. mickel is handsome.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 30, 2019
truely, blood is thicker than water... look at the Twins hair...ORIGINAL Nigerian natural hair
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by obinna58(m): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2019
No boobs, she looks portable
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by jesmond3945: 7:41am On Mar 30, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
An average igbo man like women with moderate or big Bobi..

See as this one dry like my own..

Congratulations bro.

Las Las na money be everything
na when you meet beautiful white woman wey dress classy with her long hair comot na their you go know how far. Why do you think our women are bleaching and doing exercise to look fit?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Otuegbe: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2019
happy welding anniversary
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by wink2015(m): 7:43am On Mar 30, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigeria’s Super Eagles Captain, Mikel Obi and his partner, Olga Allegra are celebrating their 7th year anniversary of being together.

In an Instagram post, Mikel wrote:

'Happy anniversary grumps � @olga_allegra! To many more years of always looking and heading in the same direction. Love you'

His partner, Olga who couldn't hold back her joy wrote;

'7 years of you ♥️'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/mikel-obi-and-his-partner-olga-7-years-anniversary.html

THAT WORD "PARTNER" DOES NOT SOUND TOO WELL.

I wish the word "WIFE" should replace it.

Mikel Obi and his WIFE, Olga Allegra are celebrating their 7th year anniversary

OLGA OBI should replace Olga Allegra

I wish the couple a happy married? life
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by anochuko01(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2019
oforjide:
that lady was born in a rich family, her parents are very rich google it, she's after mikel's looks not money. mickel is handsome.
im not doubting you but mikel isnt the only handsome guy.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by PrettyEneawan(f): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2019
Celebrating 7 Years Of Baby Mama And Baby Papa, What Stops You From Doing The Right Thing?
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by olalat(m): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2019
beatmonster:

Mikel was earnm well at Chelsea. He was a.star and cute at the same time.
I think hes applying pure naija guy vibe here bear in mind Ebuoe saga. Those oyinbo ladies can go nut anytime. Nothing to loose as it is.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by victorian(f): 8:13am On Mar 30, 2019
She looks like the Boss in the relationship. See Mikel look quiet like mouse!

Money covers bullshit! She's gat the money! grin

Boss lady!
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by beatmonster(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2019
olalat:
Mikel was earnm well at Chelsea. He was a.star and cute at the same time.
I think hes applying pure naija guy vibe here bear in mind Ebuoe saga. Those oyinbo ladies can go nut anytime. Nothing to loose as it is.

Another blessing is the girl is from a rich family. Also in developed countries, couple can decide to be partners without getting married. It is common over there.

Ebuoe no use his number six. He trusted the woman too much. I am yet to see another player that suffered what he suffered.

Oyinbo ladies no dey for better or worse. If she no won do again, na bye bye things oh.

God don bless Mikel tire.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by victorian(f): 8:16am On Mar 30, 2019
beatmonster:

Be sincere, loving, and caring. Don't fake it. Cause women are smart, then how much more white women. We know when you are faking love that's not there. Oyibo don't have time and patience to stay with a fake guy with fake intentions.
Then have something good going for yourself, don't be a broke assz without job and expect such beauty to look your way.

It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by greggng: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2019
So what is wrong in mikel marrying her the proper way? So they wanna continue fucking illegally till the end of time? I pity all those congratulating illegality
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2019
mikel is living the dream, two cutie twin daughters and a gorgeous oyinbo woman, no bi like my elder brother wey go dey stay with one old white grandy for america say naa girlfriend..... more and more success to his football career;
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by TotoNaRubber: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2019
Nairaland keyboard warriors and their stupid advice.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by MY20thBILLION: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2019
Congratulations to many more years of fornication...
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by BetShop: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2019
Nice
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2019
victorian:
She looks like the Boss in the relationship. See Mikel look quiet like mouse!

Money covers bullshit! She's gat the money! grin

Boss lady!
You don't mean it cheesy me am looking for my money making mama are you the one tongue
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by mekonglobal(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2019
cheesy Keep enjoying ur Russian nunu bro!

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by lomprico(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2019
7 yrs of what?
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by beatmonster(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2019
victorian:

Be sincere, loving, and caring. Don't fake it. Cause women are smart, then how much more white women. We know when you are faking love that's not there. Oyibo don't have time and patience to stay with a fake guy with fake intentions.
Then have something good going for yourself, don't be a broke assz without job and expect such beauty to look your way.

It's that simple.

Hmmm. From my experience, it is not that simple though it works.

Let's see if my luck will shine via this way.

#TeamForeignLadies grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' / Kiss Daniel Shares New Cute Pictures / Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.