Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,557 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary (33857 Views)

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Mikel Obi In Abuja With Wife Olga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by chriskosherbal(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2019
victorian:

Be sincere, loving, and caring. Don't fake it. Cause women are smart, then how much more white women. We know when you are faking love that's not there. Oyibo don't have time and patience to stay with a fake guy with fake intentions.
Then have something good going for yourself, don't be a broke assz without job and expect such beauty to look your way.

It's that simple.
babe yes you are right but not 100% though and it mostly apply to foreign babes and very few I mean few naija babes. Do you know how many men did the above you mentioned to these naija babes and still get cheated on several times cos they tagged then 'nice men' if you think women are smart, I tell you babe two can play that game now men are getting smarter everyday knowing fully well that most naija babes forming love are just after want they can get.

This is my opinion ...when it comes to relationship issues there is no standard/almighty already made formula/template, cos what works for A may not work for B, just be yourself and trust God.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by ufuosman(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Benosky011(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2019
Hmmmm. What I don't understand is this partner of a thing.
Does it mean they are business associates?
I think Mikel should have learnt from Ebuoe.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by mechanics(m): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2019
hmmmm, and not married to her properly.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by toplinetrtrend: 11:27am On Mar 30, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Did they agree to never get married or what?

I just can't help but wonder for how long they'll continue to explain their relationship as "looking and walking in the same direction."

If you know how costly alimony can be, you will agree it is better to leave it like that.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by toplinetrtrend: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2019
Benosky011:

Should have learnt or MUST have learnt?
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by toplinetrtrend: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2019
9jaRealist:
I am not one of those people who believe that people must always get married...

But if a long-term couple is doing everything as if married, why not just go ahead and formalize it - especially as there are legal PROTECTIONS in a marital relationship that may not necessarily exist outside of one.

The so-called legal protection only favors the woman and not the man
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by victorian(f): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=chriskosherbal post=77113396] babe yes you are right but not 100% though and it mostly apply to foreign babes and very few I mean few naija babes. Do you know how many men did the above you mentioned to these naija babes and still get cheated on several times cos they tagged then 'nice men' if you think women are smart, I tell you babe two can play that game now men are getting smarter everyday knowing fully well that most naija babes forming love are just after want they can get.

This is my opinion ...when it comes to relationship issues there is no standard/almighty already made formula/template, cos what works for A may not work for B[b], just be yourself and trust God.[/[/b]quote]

@ the bold, you are right, especially when it comes to an African woman, especially most , simply be yourself . But for a white young pretty lady? And a lady like me? Biko take to my advice. If being yourself means u are not naturally caring, or loving but you expect love and commitment from the woman u want to be with? What then happens?

One of my nephews contacted me saying he wants me to choose a wife for him and he's scared of today's kind of ladies and he prefers his agemate or abit older lady from age 34-38 and she must be abit fat , can be dark or fair. But he likes them fat. But I told him can't he woo ladies around him or in his church? He said he doesn't have the time. And I was like wow! shocked You don't have the time shey? I said OK. Have heard. But in my mind, I know he will need to create time from that 'I don't have the time to really achieve this feat of finding a wife for himself. That's one

So I notice most nigerian men are not caring , no time to be romantic, maybe they don't know how to be caring and loving, undecided . There kind of care is SEX!
And that's how they care. sad

Also most men can lie for Africa with make believe stories, and it's sickening. Most Nigerian ladies may not buy the idea of having a loving caring man but there are still some ladies out there, who will cherish such men, as long as he has something going for himself.

Even when ladies coming close to me lie in some sticky situations, I get so angry and cut off, how much more a man?

So to land such Oyibo chick, not Nigerian chick Pls heed to my advice.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by victorian(f): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
beatmonster:

Hmmm. From my experience, it is not that simple though it works.

Let's see if my luck will shine via this way.

#TeamForeignLadies grin

Please try with these foreign white ladies and u will be amazed how they will fall for u.
Just be sincere and loving
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Benosky011(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Should have learnt or MUST have learnt?

He should have avoided all those white girls and get a beautiful damsel from here.
He would have helped the family economically too.
But, partnership with whites always turn to favor them more than we blacks irrespective of your age, level or status.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by beatmonster(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
victorian:

Please try with these foreign white ladies and u will be amazed how they will fall for u.
Just be sincere and loving

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
jesmond3945:
na when you meet beautiful white woman wey dress classy with her long hair comot na their you go know how far. Why do you think our women are bleaching and doing exercise to look fit?
But I still go for white with breast oo
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Ugosample(m): 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
Benosky011:

Eboue issa fool

why would mikel want to learn from a fool
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by samydo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
Happy for , I wish him more fortunate yrs
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Herrmes: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Did they agree to never get married or what?

I just can't help but wonder for how long they'll continue to explain their relationship as "looking and walking in the same direction."
What's marriage if it's not looking and walking in the same direction?
Re: Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary by Ugosample(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
like this couple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' / Kiss Daniel Shares New Cute Pictures / Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.