Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,594 members, 7,911,553 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

Genuine Advise, Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Genuine Advise, Pls (679 Views)

Matured Advise Pls! / Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, / Birthday Gift For Mum,advise Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Advise, Pls by Confilass: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2010
I am a single mother, 've a baby boy of a year and ten months with a man. He took me to welfare but we never come to terms on the son's welfare.

Finally, he went back to welfare Dec. 2009, I should come and collect the son's complete School Fees which earlier he wanted to pay 60% & I shd pay 40%.

I am working and earning more than N100,000.00 a month. Due to what transpired previously at welfare and his saying he wants to pay N5,000 - Feeding, N1,000 - Clothing, N1,000 - Medical.

Option1: I have told him point blank even if he pays N1m at welfare am not ready for it again through a text message.

Option 2: If he pays in the money to his son's account, I'll use it.

Hope am in the right track?
Re: Genuine Advise, Pls by beingme(f): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2010
why disturbing the man when u can handle this issue?
Re: Genuine Advise, Pls by Confilass: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2010
why disturbing the man when u can handle this issue?

He took me to welfare and not me. Pls who is disturbing who?
Re: Genuine Advise, Pls by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2010
Re: Genuine Advise, Pls by Confilass: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2010
Why did he take you to welfare?

He says he wants "to take care of his son thru. welfare".

What do you want from this guy; by this I mean not just financially; (A) for your son (B) Yourself

For my son: he has to play the role of a father and accept his responsibility and not thru. welfare" The son has an account for him to pay in whatever he has for him.

For me: am only the mother of his son. I've my life to live likewise him.

What does he want from you? I don't know he has only let me to understand dat at six yrs he will like to take his son.

Is he Local? I.e. is he physically able to see his son within reason. YES

Is either one of you still nursing plans of a getting back together? NO
Re: Genuine Advise, Pls by beingme(f): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2010
complicating
Re: Genuine Advise, Pls by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2010

(1) (Reply)

How Many / Revealed! Girls Smoke More Than Men - W.h.o Report / The Best Life To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.