Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,473 members, 7,929,568 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:55 PM

Pleasehhelp Me With An Honest Answer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pleasehhelp Me With An Honest Answer (285 Views)

Catholic Bishops Of South Africa Respond To Xenophobic Attacks In Honest / Question Of The Day: Give Honest Answer Pls / Biafra Agitations: An Important Question Begging For Honest Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pleasehhelp Me With An Honest Answer by Emmahunk(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
I have been reading almost on daily basis of people killing ordinary pythons and grasscutters but when you write posts that will promote National unity or educate the masses, it never makes Front Page. Forget how many likes and shares the post might attract.
My question is this. Please is there a particular criterion for making FP or do you need to copy someone for your post to be considered for possible FP? Or is it all about the Nigeria factor?
Re: Pleasehhelp Me With An Honest Answer by Ezemann(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Emmahunk:
I have been reading almost on daily basis of people killing ordinary pythons and grasscutters but when you write posts that will promote National unity or educate the masses, it never makes Front Page. Forget how many likes and shares the post might attract.
My question is this. Please is there a particular criterion for making FP or do you need to copy someone for your post to be considered for possible FP? Or is it all about the Nigeria factor?
who do you ask?

(1) (Reply)

A Footnote To Saraki's Victory - Prof. Pius Adesanmi / How Breach Disclosure And Liability Laws Could Improve Nigeria’s Cyber Security / People With Disabilities Pray For Buhari's Quick Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.