Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:50 PM

See These Funny Statements Concerning The Trendy Biafran Agitation; Do You Agree - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See These Funny Statements Concerning The Trendy Biafran Agitation; Do You Agree (740 Views)

EU Parliament Invites NNAMDI KANU On Biafran Agitation. / May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See These Funny Statements Concerning The Trendy Biafran Agitation; Do You Agree by GreatCracker(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
A Facebook user shared these hilarious statement on his Facebook timeline this afternoon.

ipob/igbos: give us biafra, we want to go!!!! (speaking out loud.....with protest,radio,sit at home treat)

govs n elders: mtcheeeeeew......rubbish

northern youths: all igbos should leave the north before oct 1 (can't shout.....with just 1 press conference)

govs n elders: please we are 1 nigeria, let peace reign

igbos: shuperuu....warrido....someone cannot play with u.,is that how you use to do...ha do d do..... dont mind us we are just scoopydoo

Do you agree with these statements?

SEE MORE REACTION HERE;
http://www.brivalix.com/see-these-funny-statements-concerning-the-trendy-biafran-agitation-do-you-agree-with-these-statements/

1 Like

Re: See These Funny Statements Concerning The Trendy Biafran Agitation; Do You Agree by stephleena(f): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
dry

4 Likes

Re: See These Funny Statements Concerning The Trendy Biafran Agitation; Do You Agree by chiwetaluAGU(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Pls forgive my senseless brothers
Re: See These Funny Statements Concerning The Trendy Biafran Agitation; Do You Agree by simplycarro: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hheehehheeehheeh, Abbbokis using Kaduna declaration to reset IpoB brain since AD300
Someone once said, only one statement from abokiis can cure the Biafran madness, now I agreed. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See These Funny Statements Concerning The Trendy Biafran Agitation; Do You Agree by GreatCracker(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
dry
SEE PAINMENT grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See These Funny Statements Concerning The Trendy Biafran Agitation; Do You Agree by koladebrainiac(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
lmaoo kinda funny tho ... reminds me of one funeral service one day. the guy girlfriend had died in an accident and they decided to bury the girl . the parent of the deceased and family were there including the lover boy.

indeed itwas a painful experience for the family.
priest was present. the boyfriend was crying and screaming in tears n agony . He refused to be consoled . Infact, lots of people has stopped weeping they turn to this guy who still cry hysterically! swearing that they should let him die with the girl. The priest had prayed to the dead body and they were lowering the corps into the ground. this guy cried the more. making attempt to jump into the grave. people were holding him stopping him from jumping . he wouldnt listen . obviously disturbing the priest who is already tired of the the guy drama. He decided to play a trick on the guy. he told all the people present there to leave him alone and allow him to jump into the grave. They left him oo ./ surprisingly the guy dashed and jumped into the grave. people were moved and terrified.

The guy laid on the coffin, and the priest insisted they let him be. so the priest finished all the necessary prayer and commanded they should cover the grave. the guy was there. they were pouring sand on him together with coffin. it got to certain stage the guy maybe he realized whats happening that the priest is not bluffing made to come out. he couldnt come out. he began to beg the priest and people arround. they din listen to him. he began to cry and wail this time for his own life. finally they let him out. come and see race,he ran and left the grave yard.

this is exact same thing oo

1 Like

Re: See These Funny Statements Concerning The Trendy Biafran Agitation; Do You Agree by NothingDoMe: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
GreatCracker:

SEE PAINMENT grin grin grin
Dry jor.

4 Likes

Re: See These Funny Statements Concerning The Trendy Biafran Agitation; Do You Agree by GreatCracker(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
simplycarro:
Hheehehheeehheeh, Abbbokis using Kaduna declaration to reset IpoB brain since AD300
Someone once said, only one statement from abokiis can cure the Biafran madness, now I agreed. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
as in ehn, this kind of incident will make you feel like the popular saying that "the north no get sense" is a big myth
Re: See These Funny Statements Concerning The Trendy Biafran Agitation; Do You Agree by muykem: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
I told my friend that IPOB are just emotional and lack a deep reasoning but he disagree. Today, the people you are threatening with Biafran has finally released you but you don't want to go again.

2 Likes

Re: See These Funny Statements Concerning The Trendy Biafran Agitation; Do You Agree by GreatCracker(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
muykem:
I told my friend that IPOB are just emotional and lack a deep reasoning but he disagree. Today, the people you are threatening with Biafran has finally released you but you don't want to go again.
Funny isn't it, more like eating your cake and having it back

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu Was Hailed By Nigeria Police / Address The Nation By Thursday, Or Face Protests- Pro-democracy Group / We’ll Turn Around Nigeria In 12 Months ―osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.