Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,027 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

"She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met (1291 Views)

I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met by pittoilet(f): 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
A Facebook user identified as Nsikak Effiong revealed in a status update about a "dirty" girl she met in 2016

She went ahead to say that "she wears 1 pad in three days"

Read what she said below...

I met the dirtiest girl last year. She takes the crown for being the dirtiest.
She wears 1 pad for 3days. I mean, she repeats 1 pad in 3days. Guys, you know how you wear your boxers for days. Bath and wear, bath and wear. Good!
That's her for you. Complains she doesn't have heavy flow.
Baths by 6pm. Then wears the old pad instead of throwing it away.
Next day, she waits till 6pm before she baths. Wears that same pad. When asked, she says she doesn't have a heavy flow.
Why you bathing by 6pm? "I no dey go out na ".
Guys, I don't know what your woman does, but be grateful she's not like this girl.
I had wanted to reply someone on my last post that every woman uses at least 2pads a month, then I remembered this girl and walked away silently.
Oh!
She ain't broke.
Brokenness is not even her middle name.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/06/wears-1-pad-3-days-facebook-user-writes-dirty-girl-met/

lalasticlala

Re: "She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
She is a Very dirty girl
Re: "She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
if this reach fp then nairaland is now storyland or facebooktwitterig.attentionseekingland
Re: "She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met by Gebbson007(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
N 1 headmaster wee cm n gv dz 1 head

Chai iranu abasha
Re: "She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met by MrCoker: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: "She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
One pad for 3days she is capable of murder cheesy
Re: "She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met by smardray(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
And girls will stil say we shud give them heads....ahhh that one is head of badness(oriburuku)

1 Like

Re: "She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
How will she have heavy flow? The menses sef dey vex for the pad.
Re: "She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
dis z a big lie...if she wears one pad 4 3 days then she'll announce it to u or wah?... pls say sumtin else

2 Likes

Re: "She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met by pittoilet(f): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
dis z a big lie...if she wears one pad 4 3 days then she'll announce it to u or wah?... pls say sumtin else

one dirty girl spotted!
Re: "She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
pittoilet:

one dirty girl spotted!

Lol.. am nt dirty buh d possibility of dis ur story being true z 2/100

1 Like

Re: "She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met by BlackDBagba: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
Repulsive !!! shocked
Re: "She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met by Victornezzar: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
I swear nothing can make me stoop 2 low 2 lay with a woman
she might be clean outside but u don't know wats inside her
Btw am ready 4 any modafvcker 2 quote me
Re: "She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met by Antina(f): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Geraldyne:

I'm trying to figure out how possible the claim could be!
Re: "She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met by NwaAmaikpe: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Just imagining giving her a head.
Re: "She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Geraldyne:

Lol.. am nt dirty buh d possibility of dis ur story being true z 2/100
You're right. The girl must have made up the story for attention seeking. Who wears one pad for 3days, whether heavy flow or not?...let's check the possibilities; if a girl doesn't experience heavy flow does not mean a pad won't get soiled during menstruation. The only exception is, if it flows in drops which isn't normal for anyone to live with, therefore, the story is cooked.

2 Likes

Re: "She Wears 1 Pad For 3 Days" - Facebook User Writes About A Dirty Girl She Met by NevetsIbot(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Even when I use a boxer for two days, the sweaty stench alone makes me twist my nose.

No girl can use a pad for 3 days. Super lie

(1) (Reply)

BURSTED! Man Gets Stuck While Having S3x With His Sister-in-law (video) / Photo Of Nicki Minaj Rocking NYSC Crested Vest That Got People Talking / Lionel Messi And His Beautiful Wife Antonella Roccuzzo Are Expecting Third Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.