Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,759 members, 7,889,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:12 PM

Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? (7542 Views)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. / Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by Devonian(m): 3:08am On Jan 24, 2010
I think this question has to be 'qualified' and 'reframed' before any meaningful answers can be rationally expresed! This is becuase the question itself raises other questions as follows: Is the lady formerly or actively a call girl? Is the man wittingly or unwittingly marrying the Call Girl? To reframe this question in order to elicit thoughtful answers, I'll pose the question thus: Will you, wittingly or unwittingly, marry a former or active call girl for any reason?
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by ruffrider(f): 5:36am On Jan 24, 2010
In most cases, everyone don't stay the same. I for one, am not proud of many of my actions in my pass. I don't think the same and I am more business minded. I lacked self-control when it came to dating along with sex. I didn't sleep with many men. But the men I did dated, we were sexually involved. Would I repeat these action? No . I just think to myself sometimes and say " what was I thinking. But the only reason I am sharing because I will share this information in a book that I'm in the process of writing. Almost everyone has a pass, but in order to go on the next level, it has to be in THE PAST> MY OPINION
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by Nonnyl(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2010
Hmmm! I ran short of words in this post but it took me back to the story of Jesus and Mary of Magdala. So, those casting stone on Juliet pls scrutinize yourself ***!! t!nk twiz giz.

Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by woye77: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2010
marry her as long as she is willing to change - there is nothing new under the sun
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by mi2010: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2010
@poster, dis is a rubbish crooked story, i did not found anything interested in it. how ca victor dated a gurl for 2 years without knowing wat this gurl is doing, i dont belive in this story, fucking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by Keegan: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2010
Theblessed:

To start with, we have all sinned and fall short of God's glory!. Besides, all sins are equal and bears equal punishment - he who has never sinned, let them cast the first stone, period!

Be you a love-peddler o o , murder o o , an arm robber o o, a 419 o o, a rapist o o, a liar o o , a false witness o o, dis-respecting your parents o o or whatever, once you break the TEN COMMANDMENT you are a sinner so don't judge others! Whatever led her into that kind of lifestyle we might not know but it must have a lot to do with necessity and poverty! We all have to survive somehow!

So, go ahead and marry your women, irrespective of what anyone think or says - [b]It's your life so, do what you please with it!
You see, that's why, Oyibo people seem to have much easier life than we do. We live our lives worrying about what others might think of us but, I say who cares if you drop dead here, no one! And there you are worrying about what people might say, their gossips and sniggering about you and your Mrs please, don't worry about these people! Bear this in mind, good or bad people will talk about you. It's human nature!

Therefore go live your happy life, sooner or latter when things gets better, the same people will come creeping and a-se leaking their way to you, seeking favours.

As for your family, stand your ground and tell them eye ball to eye ball, that you are in-love with this woman, she is your choice and your choice only. If they love you and want your happiness, they must love your dog too else, they should forget about you, simple! Obviously, your family would prefer to keep you than lose you.

This is why Oyibo life is quite different from ours. When they are in-love with someone (sinner or righteous?) just forget it! And for our people, they would usually say na juju i tek holam! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is usually because, we lack understanding of the needs of our family members and the simple things that makes one happy. [b]After all, what do we strive in life for? At the end of the day, is it not to be loved and be happy? [/b]To be respected, to be listened to, to feel that we are the centre of our partners life. What else could we possibly want in a relationship? That's what we mean when speak about love! To that I say, if you are in-love buddy, go for it!

Based on their experiences, I think love-peddlers are conversant in their interactions with men and seem to understand them more therefore, would make good wives than most of us as they'd seen it all. And to crown this, your woman, has also shown her fertility - she is capable of bearing you, children which is what marriage is mainly all about and I believe, most Nigerian girls can't even swear by that nowadays. Most have damaged their wombs through frequent abortions and men who unfortunately married them, end up worrying why their young wives are unable to conceive. So boy, take your lot and run!!!!

Go ahead, marry the woman you're in-love with and look after your young family.

Good luck![/b]

Thank you so much, your points are noted, I will ask Victor to keep his girl.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by UNLEASHED(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2010
I bet you don't know whether your so called girlfriend is a call girl, officially or not, the difference is some do it codedly and some you see in hotels and city streets, If the guy can live with the stigma, fine he should take her to the alter.
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by Dolomite: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2010
Every girl above 21 that is not a virgin and is not married is a call girl.

Just because you pay one at night and you pay another one by taking her to watch the movies and buying her sweet sensation rice doesnt make her less of a call girl than the one at night standing on Allen avenue.

They both share the same attributes of letting men spend on them so that the man will fc.uk them later at night. So whats the difference?

Virtually all campus girls are call girls

Virtually 90% of female bank marketers are call girls

Virtually most idle girls on Nairaland posting every 10 minutes are call girls looking for a big prick, so why insult those at night making a living and the greedy ones that are ready to sell their toto in exchange to watch Avatar and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken and collect A/C in a guys car to show that they are now big girls?
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by opsydudu(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2010
wow!
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by MrCartha: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2010
Dolomite:

Just because you pay one at night and you pay another one by taking her to watch the movies and buying her sweet sensation rice doesnt make her less of a call girl than the one at night standing on Allen avenue.

They both share the same attributes of letting men spend on them so that the man will fc.uk them later at night. So whats the difference?

Virtually most idle girls on Nairaland posting every 10 minutes are call girls looking for a big prick, so why insult those at night making a living and the greedy ones that are ready to sell their toto in exchange to watch Avatar and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken and collect A/C in a guys car to show that they are now big girls?

Point blank. Ol' boy watch ya back lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by vislabraye(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2010
E hard O!. From the story above, the so called call girl did not open up to her past life which alone is a dent on her integrity, I don't think I will find it comfortable to marry her O except under a divine intervention.

Dolomite:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
A call girl and a Donatus ( a generous girls smiley ) are the samething. When some girls are on campus or NYSC camp, only God knows what they do with their body. If you have served before or gone through our higher institution, you would understand what I'm talking about . Some girls are sooo cheap. The only difference they are from call girls is that they don't rent chalet or stand on the road to stop cars
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by oge4real(f): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2010
NO I dont think so.
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by vislabraye(m): 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2010
oge4real:

NO I dont think so.

tot u were F
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by Godopinion: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2010
jump window,jump fence,run for dear life,don't look back,just continue running,don't stop ,run faster than usain bolt,let the heels of your feet hit the back of your head,don't say i didn't warn yougrin grin grin grin grin grin grin.imagine me marry a call girl when there are more than 200 sweet looking young teenage virgins begging me for love.shakes my head,exits thread.by the way have you heard about fuelless electricity gen.no fuel,no gas,no smoke,no noise,works 24/7,very efficient.
http://www.powersolutionsng..com
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by gidson12(m): 3:38am On Jan 25, 2010
Nada
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by Wrex(m): 9:05am On Jan 25, 2010
mi 2010:

@poster, dis is a rubbish crooked story, i did not found anything interested in it. how ca victor dated a gurl for 2 years without knowing wat this gurl is doing, i dont belive in this story, bleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I agree with you jare.How would u date someone for two yrs without knowing she's a call girl,that means the guy na mumu.
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by sunnyprof: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2010
You people are talking of 'marry' or 'not to marry'. Bur are you sure the guy himself no be player? How did he get her pregnant? no be llike free 'Bleep' all the time, always available and unrestricted as what the 'ashawos'do. This guy has been shining the congo and now he wants to run!

If he was realy serious about marrying a good girl, he would not have gotten one to impregnate before 'wedding' her - SURE!

sO WHY THE FUSE?
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by charles316: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2010
[size=16pt]WHAT IS D DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CALL GIRL AND D NORMAL GIRLS WE HAVE IN LAGOS?TO ME ,THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.GIRLS WANT TO HAVE `DIRTY LIFE` NOW AND WANT THEIR POTENTIAL SUITORS TO OVERLOOK THEIR PAST.CAN SOMEONE TELL THEM THE TRUTH.THINGS DONT WORK DAT WAY.

@POSTER,
A CALL GIRL IS A CALL GIRL.THE BEST SHE CAN BE IS A `REPENTED CALL GIRL`.
[/size]
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by furacao(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2010
Hosea in the bible did, ! tongue
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by Spyker: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2010
If i knew she was a call girl before dating her, i sure would. No body is perfect in as much as she is willing to stop it, otherwise, i will not.
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by chuks0421(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2010
hell no!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by Bokoharam: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2010

hubpages (f)

Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason?
« #6 on: January 23, 2010, 01:46 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't mind marry a call girl if she is going to be a good wife for me

R u a lxby? Dont think this questn is 4 u.

Wrex:

I agree with you jare.How would u date someone for two yrs without knowing she's a call girl,that means the guy na mumu.

Know it now dt some of our campus girls hia in 9ja na 'ashiboko.' How n earth would u know? U re in Lagos & she's schooling in UniAbj or Unical or Uniport or even Unilag,
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by rohdiah(f): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2010
everybody has his / her past. if u love her u can change her life. u can transform her of what she use to be to who u are. don't allow people to mislead u because what those call adviser are battery wit is even worse than your own. if u believe in destiny, u will know that what ever happen to will human being is already witten/ destiny to happen. mr pls sleep and think of how u want to life ur life without thinking of what people will say. if u look at what people are saying u will not succeed in life. a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
First , let me correct you guys, not all the ladies lived a rough life or is living a rough life, and for Gods sake respect should be accorded to women folks. if you are a man and you have ever given a woman gift or money in order to sleep with her or cajole her in order to enjoy yourself, you are also Ashawo bcs you did that for your pleasure.You are as guilty as the woman who slept with you bcs of money - all of you had motives -pleasure and money. And for our men who goes about deceiving girls with i will marry you in order to sleep with them you are Ashawo too and God is watching, @ poster , Two of you shld give ur life to Christ bcs for you to impregnate her shows u re living an immoral life too. it is sad that your woman sold her dignity i.e if she was truly Ashawo , but do you love her so much as to carry her cross of her past?, then forge ahead with her .Have you confirmed and asked her to know if it is true?, are you sure your friend does not have interest on your woman?.bcs there was a case where a friend said all sorts of bad things about someones' fiancee and the guy dumps her only for the friend to turn around and marry the same girl.
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by NosaHenry(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2010
I dont believe there is any girl out there that is not a CALL GIRL. If you dont believe me pay a visit to any of these universities at night.

If you really love her go ahead and enjoy life with her.
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by galatico(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2010
I'll forgive her and marry her .
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by charles316: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2010
[size=16pt]
rohdiah:

everybody has his / her past. if u love her u can change her life. u can transform her of what she use to be to who u are. don't allow people to mislead u because what those call adviser are battery wit is even worse than your own. if u believe in destiny, u will know that what ever happen to will human being is already witten/ destiny to happen. mr pls sleep and think of how u want to life your life without thinking of what people will say. if u look at what people are saying u will not succeed in life. a word is enough for the wise.

girl wake up.gone are d days when girls live crazy lifestyle and tell the suitors to forget the past cos every one has a past.
[/size]
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by ud4u: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2010
If the girl had told him earlier on about her life style or would rather say her past life style, it would have been better. But now the guy found out by himself. Well is left for them to decide because any marriage that is not built on trust I wonder whether it can stand.
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by vislabraye(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2010
Won't marry a call girl. But can marry a girl that makes phone call
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by MrCartha: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2010
vislabraye:

Won't marry a call girl. But can marry a girl that makes phone call

Reasonable grin
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by ChiBabe2(f): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2010
It doesnt matter what she was doing before they got together. Lots of young women did this for money as a thing of the past to pay for school fees and things. As long as its surely in the past and she is healthy he should marry her. I mean, shes pregnant and keeping his child. The past should be left in the past.

On the other hand, if shes still being a hooker he should just come clean and face the girl. Tell her his offspring cannot come from an active LovePeddler. He cant trust her again from that point. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Describe Valentine In Three Words / Joystick Enlargement :- Ann Effective Method / What If Your Girl Friend Is Pulling Back From The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.