Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,824 members, 7,918,650 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? (7566 Views)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. / Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by buyemails(m): 1:01am On Jan 28, 2010
hahahaha , wtf question , grin
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by owolabiza(m): 6:39am On Jan 30, 2010
Hmmmnn, predicament sometimes leads to frustration,4me since she stopped being a callgirl b4 my date, to 4give and 4get isnt only Godly bt also Eternal. I wil go ahead to marry her,LOVE AND SECURITY IS ENOUGH FOR A DIFFERENCE IN HER.
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by ekundayok: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2010
THERE IS NOTHIN U CAN DO IF U DONT NO HER STATUS.I HAVE A LOT OF GIRLS ON MY STREET,
MY DEAR,CALL GIRL HER BETTER DAN THEM.THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS BECAUSE EVERY BODY KNEW
CALL GIRL A CALL GIRL ,WITH D MODE OF OPERATION.BUT I AM TELLI[color=#550000][/color]NG U 2 GO AHEAD IF
TRUELY YOU LOVE HER.I HAVE A RELATED ISSUE,WHEREBY MY BROTHER WANTS TO MARRY
A GIRL,WHICH NEARLY ALL OUR NEIGBOUR HAVE HAD SOMETIN WITH.
MY PARENT DIS_AGREE BUT I LATER CONVINCE THEM,NOW THEY HAVE A VERY PEACEFUL
AND HAPPY HOME.
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by elvismike(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2010
D ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CALL GIRL AND D EVERYDAY GIRL IS "LOCATION". ONCE A CALL GIRL CHANGES HER LOCATION, SHE HAS TURNED TO A "NEW CHASSIS" SO HOW DO U KNOW?
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by ojust4real(f): 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2010
overgo all the guessing games of

whether she's changed or not?
whether she's still practising or not?
whether she's been with a gazillion men?
whether she's got other kids you don't know about?
whether she's aborted before and how many times,

t at the back of your mind you may never trust her or value her(This is the problem with a lot of marriages)

Solution: Get a confirmed decent and God-fearing girl (Yes, they are everywhere), i beg go and sit down joo.

mr man if u are married was ur wife a virgin? if no how many thing did she taste before she marry u.
do u know so many women are out there dat after dey have put every thing inside them,then they will decide to relocate to another town so dat dey will marry people like u. undecided undecided
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by elvismike(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2010
God fearing? confirmed? what d u know? confirmed by who? u or ur likes? u think bc u met a girl in d church means she is born again? pple give themselves to God when devil himself has rejected them. you dont know anything. are u literate enough to understand what d topic is about or bc nl is free den u r fee to monkey around?
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by DAVE5(m): 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2010
dont give ur self the opportunity to b sorry u mite neva know what'll hit u if u marry/date a call girl.but the name sound too official so why not call them what they really are=ashewo oshi
Re: Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? by emiwanlee(m): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2010
Yes becos all girls are potential call girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Never Do In A Relationship? / Before You Send That PM... / Jamaican Singer Pull Off Her Pant On Stage, Show Off Bare Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.