Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,990 members, 7,883,419 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Please, I Need Your Help Concerning Invitation To France - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please, I Need Your Help Concerning Invitation To France (736 Views)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / Short Vacation To France / Who has been to France, precisely Paris? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Your Help Concerning Invitation To France by SenatorBensu(f): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2010
I've been sent an invitatiom letter to france by my dad,which has been approved by d french gov't & i will b living a month time. Am ask to do my home work here in naija. My question is
1.Does this guarantee me a green card?Mind u he is a french citizen.
2. What is d meaning of COPY OF PASSPORT PAGE 33.
3. What kind of question am i likely to face in French Embassy.
4. Do i need to present HEALTH INSURANCE CERTIFICATE?
Please i need ur quick response. Thank you.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help Concerning Invitation To France by justwise(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2010
SenatorBensu:

I've been sent an invitatiom letter to france by my dad,which has been approved by d french gov't & i will b living a month time. Am ask to do my home work here in naija. My question is
4. Do i need to present HEALTH INSURANCE CERTIFICATE? Please i need your quick response. Thank you.

1) I seriously doubt if it will guarantee u anything other than visiting opportunity.
2) Passport page is the data page where u have all your personal information and picture.
3) It could be any question, i don't think it will be something out of ordinary.
4) Your dady may take care of that or ask your dady first, he will know better
Re: Please, I Need Your Help Concerning Invitation To France by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2010
If you are under-18,then the chances of getting citizenship via your Dad is guaranteed
Re: Please, I Need Your Help Concerning Invitation To France by Meadowland(f): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2010
MrPrsdent:

If you are under-18,then the chances of getting citizenship via your Dad is guaranteed

what of mommy?
Re: Please, I Need Your Help Concerning Invitation To France by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 24, 2010
Meadowland:

what of mommy?

he never mentioned his 'mom'.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help Concerning Invitation To France by Meadowland(f): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2010
Is it 'he' never or 'i' never
Re: Please, I Need Your Help Concerning Invitation To France by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2010
SenatorBensu:

4. Do i need to present HEALTH INSURANCE CERTIFICATE?
Please i need your quick response. Thank you.

@Meadowland

this is what i was referring to. the poster never mentioned his mom sending him a letter.His Dad sent him a letter.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help Concerning Invitation To France by Meadowland(f): 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2010
Fine then
Re: Please, I Need Your Help Concerning Invitation To France by juzme: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2010
If you want to live in France why not your dad process a temporary resident permit for you. As you claim that your dad is a french citizen.
first as Mrprsdent mentioned, if you are under 18, you are qualified to live with your dad in France i.e obtain resident permit through your dad. Which is guarantee if you can prove you are truly the son.
Second, if you are above 18 then you are qualified to obtain resident permit as a dependant family member. This also need to be proved by you and your dad.
You don't need to apply for visiting visa if you are not going to France as a visitor.
Mom is not important here again since your father is a french citizen.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help Concerning Invitation To France by suxes2005(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2010
Anyways,

since its ur dad that is inviting you i fink u will be able to
settle down dia without any huzzle or so ever.

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does She Need To Visit 9ja? / Asylum Seeker(uncovered ) / All U Need To Knw About Clearing And Forwading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.