Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS (63216 Views)

Bobrisky Acquires A new White Benz, Tonto Dikeh React / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by ElajRita(f): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:
You are extremely childish!

Thanks, but you are sooo foolish
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Freeman59: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2017
So she no marry her king Kong again
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by hollywater: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2017
Justnora:
Now she is doing sisterly dint you consult with her before marrying the dude?.
Tonto , never ask her to defend her in the first place. Secondly respect they say , is what. ....?you complete it.Bimbo , is not complaining that Tonto , never consulted her before marring the ex,so why are you complaining?
Learn to judge properly. I expected you to condemned, the fake text writing by Kunle and family first, before any further comments on this.

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by lanrefront1(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2017
hollywater:
Tonto , never ask her to defend her in the first place. Secondly respect they say , is what. ....?you complete it.Bimbo , is not complaining that Tonto , never consulted her before marring the ex,so why are you complaining?
Learn to judge properly. I expected you to condemned, the fake text writing by Kunle and family first, before any further comments on this.

How do you know it's fake?

Then it's on record that Tonto really did out anger or whatever broke all the appliances and interiors in a house, expensive flat screen TV and the rest of it. It was confirmed by a certain blogger that went to Ghana to investigate. Can't just recall her name now.

Also the first wife has no way of knowing it's fake

And really, it's a dicey thing basing your judgment on the support of the first wife.

If Tonto was still peacefully in Churchill's house, I doubt if either of them will consider the other as sisterly.
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2017
logica:
One word to describe the women: "scorned".
two women scorned by one man,sure says a lot about that man

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by logica(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Yes it says a lot about the man; he appears to have poor luck or makes wrong choices in women. After you've broken up and a woman is still forming victim or women are still teaming up, it simply means they have not been able to get a man.
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
chineke!!!!!!
oluwa!!!!
Were all those insults for a human?
well the Tonto we know is a no nonsense Lady and we kind of expected her reaction..
Now not to judge her, we all should look at it deeper..
If the first wife is against the son and mother inlaw, then definitely Tonto is justified..
Besides the message she sent to the mother in law also proofed that she actually did not push her down
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by BanevsJoker(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2017
frenzyduchess:
If hell hath no fury as a woman scorned, what then hath the fury when there are two scorned women? I fear for the guy in question.
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 18, 2017
if u av really moved on from a marriage / relationship , you won't have time stalking and posting on your ex or still talking bout him on your page.

these ones are still learners, or they can't seem to move on without him..

ladies!! when u av truly moved on, your silence will weaken ND eventually break the ex..

silence is golden.....
too much talk is trashy..

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Mopelawlar(f): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2017
seunny4lif:
How is that our problem
Make we hear word ooolloh
When will Buhari come back
( after Ramadan nii jooor he is fasting in Saudi Arabia for now kk)
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2017
logica:
Yes it says a lot about the man; he appears to have poor luck or makes wrong choices in women. After you've broken up and a woman is still forming victim or women are still teaming up, it simply means they have not been able to get a man.
it only means the man is a devil who can't treat women right,most men are crude and deserve to be in a virgin jungle
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by nellyelitz(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2017
Two used and dumped oloshos
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2017
BanevsJoker:

If hell hath no fury as a woman scorned, what then hath the fury when there are two scorned women? I fear for the guy in question.
don't fear for him but curse him,for cursed is he who has scorned two women ,for he shall ever be surrounded by sycophant women ,he shall seek affection and he shall not find
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by mrsfavour(f): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Can we now say that most those scenes of ex wives teaming up together in nollywood are real now?
as u can see .
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by logica(m): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2017
frenzyduchess:
it only means the man is a devil who can't treat women right,most men are crude and deserve to be in a virgin jungle
...bitches want to be treated right...just like proper women. A bitch gets treated like one...and a lady like a lady. You treat an agbero like an agbero, and a gentlemen gets a gents treatment. Same goes for same. In any case, a woman will not complain about a man if she had a better alternative.
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by dryahoo(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2017
can anyone remember when tontoh said, she is madly inlove with her husband.na waoooooo

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 18, 2017
logica:
...bitches want to be treated right...just like proper women. A bitch gets treated like one...and a lady like a lady. You treat an agbero like an agbero, and a gentlemen gets a gents treatment. Same goes for same. In any case, a woman will not complain about a man if she had a better alternative.
you are what you attract ,if bitches keep coming your way,check yourself ,you are the sh1t attracting the flies. Even proper ladies are still treated like rags,go do your survey, even if a woman is an Angel a man devil will stil hurt her

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by remi1444: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2017
paternoster:
angry ;Du. My data
wah rah u saying?
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Besides the message she sent to the mother in law also proofed that she actually did not push her down
exactly..
Tonto is innocent.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by seunny4lif(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2017
grin grin
Mopelawlar:
( after Ramadan nii jooor he is fasting in Saudi Arabia for now kk)
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by logica(m): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2017
frenzyduchess:
you are what you attract ,if bitches keep coming your way,check yourself ,you are the sh1t attracting the flies. Even proper ladies are still treated like rags,go do your survey, even if a woman is an Angel a man devil will stil hurt her
So if a man attracts b1tches, and he dumps them what's your own? Let the b1tches go find the man to treat them right abi? Na by force?
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
logica:
So if a man attracts b1tches, and he dumps them what's your own? Let the b1tches go find the man to treat them right abi? Na by force?
only a useless man cannot hold a single marriage, go and check the thread for fathers day and see ,and compare with that of mothers day, it should give you an insight.anyway ,she has already sent the message out that she can be both mum and dad ,he is just like his father,go and check his history
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by logica(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
frenzyduchess:
only a useless man cannot hold a single marriage
Abi? Mandela was a useless man. Mohammed Ali was a useless man. Albert Einstein was a useless man. These are men whose achievements whatever man you get may not be able to attain their achievements in 10 lifetimes. The list is endless.
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
logica:
Abi? Mandela was a useless man. Mohammed Ali was a useless man. Albert Einstein was a useless man. These are men whose achievements whatever man you get may not be able to attain their achievements in 10 lifetimes. The list is endless.
achivement and fulfillment differ ,go figure boy !
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by logica(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
frenzyduchess:
achivement and fulfillment differ ,go figure boy !
Oh so na fulfillment be next? Even this Churchill we are talking about, I bet it your man (if you have any) cannot come near him in stature and everything else. When I say stature, I don't mean his height and broad chest. Get it, kiddie?
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
logica:
Oh so na fulfillment be next? Even this Churchill we are talking about, I bet it your man (if you have any) cannot come near him in stature and everything else. When I say stature, I don't mean his height and broad chest. Get it, kiddie?
man,who man epp,especially the Nigerian men,when you grow up you will know what priorities mean ,or you think it about the money ,actually its status boy,you are just shallow, I even thought I was dealing with an adult,mteeew
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Elle277(f): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
I hate those men that can't handle their Families, they're failures
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by logica(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
frenzyduchess:
man,who man spp,especially the Nigerian men, bunch of useless entitled savages with over bloated ego,both you ,Churchill are all savages,if only physique makes the man, your are obviously too young to know what a woman wants ,stature ke ,small boy ,when you grow up you will know what priorities mean ,for now go and face your.studies, I even thought I was dealing with an adult,mteeew
LMAO...see what I mean...stature...not physical stature...not height or the width of the chest. You won't get it. smiley
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
logica:
LMAO...see what I mean...stature...not physical stature...not height or the width of the chest. You won't get it. smiley
its status, don't thank me, same mistake twice,next thing will be Google or dictionary ,hehehehe,run along boy
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by logica(m): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
frenzyduchess:
its status, don't thank me, same mistake twice ,hehehehe,run along boy
Look at this monkey. STATURE. A man has stature...a man of stature...nothing to do with physical. OK? Now you run along. Imagine having to teach this m0r0n English.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/stature
degree of development attained; level of achievement
importance or reputation gained by ability or achievement.
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
logica:
Look at this monkey . STATURE. A man has stature...a man of stature...nothing to do with physical. OK? Now you run along. Imagine having to teach this m0r0n English.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/stature
degree of development attained; level of achievement
importance or reputation gained by ability or achievement.
your mother is the ape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture / Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) / How Roman Goddess Caused Major Commotion At Vanguard Awards

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.