Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:44 AM

Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS (63241 Views)

Bobrisky Acquires A new White Benz, Tonto Dikeh React / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by logica(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
frenzyduchess:
your mother is the ape
M0r0n...a monkey is not an ape. If you need any more lectures, you can create a thread for that.
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
logica:
M0r0n...a monkey is not an ape. If you need any more lectures, you can create a thread for that.
slow poke , I never implied that ,if I am a monkey,it means your mother is an ape, that's all
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by logica(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
frenzyduchess:
slow poke , I never implied that ,if I am a monkey,it means your mother is an ape, that's all
At least you agree that you are a monkey. We are making progress. Yes, humans are apes (great apes), so as my mom is an ape (I am one too since I am human), you are a monkey. Enjoy your Sunday. *throws banana*
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
logica:
At least you agree that you are a monkey. We are making progress. Yes, humans are apes (great apes), so as my mom is an ape (I am one too since I am human), you are a monkey. Enjoy your Sunday. *throws banana*
good ,son of an ape,I bet she was among the ones use for evolution experiments too. Humans are apes ?I bet that is what your ancestors were made to believe, " Takes banana ,peels it, inserts it in her vagina tongue, gives it to his daddy",happy father's day to your daddy grin enjoy your Sunday too tongue
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Defcon1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
rossyc:
If the two ladies are against him which means something isn't right...Buh wetin concern me.
You expected a scorned ex-wife to say anything good about her ex-husband??
Your logic is not 100% sound.
More like 50%.
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by adontcare(f): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
onyekachee:
The story is getting even messier
But Tonto those insult are just too much for one person to handle na,also u should try and control your tongue as well,kunle''s mum is not your mate
that is not tonto. It was a setup. Read through u will understand.
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by rossyc(f): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Defcon1:

You expected a scorned ex-wife to say anything good about her ex-husband??
Your logic is not 100% sound.
More like 50%.
You can't be separated or divorced by two women... Means he needs to work on himself.

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by JastSiryin(m): 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
So this ones have now become sisters,now that both their asses have been dumped... Women will never cease to amaze.
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by drealnamdy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
If I were Churchill right now.. I will jst Find a place n relax down in a cool Tahiti beach with my shorts n singlet sipping on margaritas and imagining how these dumped Ex b*tchez will Be s**king my d**k[right][/right] cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Dicedpineapple(f): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
awelekiti:
That's what you get when you go for a gaja and weed smoking girl against people's advice. I'm still in awe, how Kunle stooped so low to go for tonto dike of all women in Nigeria. Kunle's case wouldn't be first and last as a divorcee. Many men had divorced their wives in the past and they're happy forever with their new marriages and vice versa. Everybody has a reason to walk out of their marriage, provided it's the best solution to the myriad of problems they're facing in their lives. We've heard several cases of women killing their husbands with stress, poison, etc. We've also heard of husbands beating their wives to death. What if those victims had staged a walkout earlier? Who knows if they'd have been alive today? My problem here is kunle's wrong choice for a wife, not that he's a divorcee. He knew why he walked out of the first marriage and the panacea to his problem can't be tonto of all women, never!. What he's experiencing now is what he deserves cos my worst enemy can't be advised to go for that girl in the first place.
Crying more dan d bereaved..Dont worry kunle wud marry d third woman nd live happily ever after..So,take a chill pill
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by larrybee2017(f): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
praizblog:
Hmmmm... kilode gan sef
Ise aiye ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay / Lady Wanted A Selfie With AY In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.