Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Do You Want To Do Business Of Tiles? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Do Business Of Tiles? (1373 Views)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Business Of The 21st Century! / Secret Of Importation Business Of Laptop,blackberry At Cheap Price Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Do Business Of Tiles? by tilecindy: 4:52am On Jan 25, 2010
We are a specialized manufacturer for this product in China,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with you. We can offer you very competitive price to open the maket, should you interest pls contact me for detail through mailbox: Cindy@hy-fj.com

1.Our Main Product: wall tiles/floor tiles/border tiles

Product Size :

150*150mm,

200*200mm,

200*300mm,

250*330mm,

250*400mm,

300*450mm,

300*600mm

300*300mm,

400*400mm,

600*600mm.

2.What we can offer for you?

1). Competitive Price:
Our factory is located in Minqing, Fujian (Minqing is considered as the "capital" of tile due to it abounds in raw materials of tile such as clays&pyrophylite). With geographic superiority, we save much costing and make it possible to offer clients with very competitive price.

2). High Quality

Our ceramic tiles are manufactured in line with TSC international product standard and favored by users due to the steady quality, good-looking luster, elegant style and full lines of varieties.

3). Immediate Response

Your inquiry will be replied in shortest time within 24 hours with clear explanation, it is our pleasure to be of service for your.
Re: Do You Want To Do Business Of Tiles? by palam: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2010
your website pls!im interested
Re: Do You Want To Do Business Of Tiles? by hambehsam(m): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2010
I will like more details, and how one can partner with you for this business. I am interested. my email address is hambeh_sam@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? / What Can I Do With My Idle Cash / 8 Steps To Wealth Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.