Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ (6645 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by naijaswag1: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2010
texasguy1:

@naija_swag

Mentally derailed? Thats extreme. Mein Gotte!
Anyways, what the CIA or whoever it is do nowadays is set up fake islamic websites. They look for bigots and extremists whose half-baked understanding of islam is a danger to themselves. Every religion habours its own extremists, and extremists are nothing but confused people who need to learn that nothing is supposed to be perfect. No religion is supposed to rule or conquer the world. That was never the purpose of any religion.
This same people got some bunch of arabs on a plan on 9/11 that brought down 2 iconic building claimed to be indestructible. The engineers who built the world trade center claimed nothing can bring it down, unless there are some rigged bombs within the twin towers. And besides, the supposed bombers are supposed to get their flying lessons using simulators, yet they made an impeccable 360 degree detour in air to bring down the northern and southern towers. Even NASA engineers claimed that veteran pilots who have been flying for decades cant make such an impossible and skillful detour.
AbuMutallib is just another fool been used by whatever organization it seems that profits from all this wars against nations with oil. I think Nigerians should be thankful that that bomb never went off. It makes me tremble thinking we might be experiencing the samething the Iraqis underwent.

http://911review.com/articles/griffin/nyc1.html

Please do research. If you have people in the US, ask them, they have answers and stop relying on your USELESS and STOMPED media that couldnt even investigate the location of its head of state.

@texasguy1

I can see that you are as confused as Abdulmutallab whose negative and mad ideology will get him a lifetime in confinement.He was captured in the ideology of a religion that preaches that there are 72 virgins somewhere at the bank of a milk and honey river waiting for would be terrorist who kill in the name of God.Is this sane? I don't know what nationality you are if not I would have known how to address you.But if you are an American,I can fathom that over feeding and the fact that you have access to a good life is not good for you.You need to be sent to one of the poorest countries in the world to suffer a little so that you will begin to have clearer understanding of this world.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by texasguy1: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
@Mudley313

Conspiracy theory my ass. Prove me wrong. Debunk whatever I have said and dont spew some psycho-babble or loud yowls. You cant give rational explanation, then hold your peace and consult your mind and look for an answer and dont just throw grammatical bricks.

@naija_swag

Maybe I am confused, but can you quote a part in the Quran that mentions 72 virgins?
Like I said, you are just a zombie. You say what they say without questioning it. Since CNN and BBC are the so called unquestionable voice of God nowadays.
I hope you wake up and dont end commiting the same stupid and fatal error Muttalib committed.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2010
America's worst enemy
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by naijaswag1: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2010
texasguy1:

@Mudley313

Conspiracy theory my backside. Prove me wrong. Debunk whatever I have said and dont spew some psycho-babble or loud yowls. You cant give rational explanation, then hold your peace and consult your mind and look for an answer and dont just throw grammatical bricks.

@naija_swag

Maybe I am confused, but can you quote a part in the Quran that mentions 72 virgins?
Like I said, you are just a zombie. You say what they say without questioning it. Since CNN and BBC are the so called unquestionable voice of God nowadays.
I hope you wake up and dont end commiting the same silly and fatal error Muttalib committed.

Koran that if i quote now as a christian,they will throw bomb at me.It was Al-jazeera that first broadcast the Bin laden speech not CNN or BBC.CNN obtained it from Al-Jazeera.

I have not driven the latest Mercedes and range rover sports and fu-cked models and beauty queens.It is to kill myself and go to the river of milk and honey that I will start thinking of.Thunder fire that person that will suggest such mad and foolish thoughts.
Its people like you who believe in all the conspiracy theory on planet earth that can tow such part.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by ochukoccna: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2010
[size=18pt]How can a misguided fool be a hero[/size]?  
[size=16pt]Only by Osama's equally misguided, perverted & demonic religious doctrine.[/size] undecided undecided undecided
[size=14pt]Anyway that is not surprising seeing Osama gave up an upper class lifestyle similar to Mutallab's.[/size]
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by naijaswag1: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2010
ochukoccna:

[size=18pt]How can a misguided fool be a hero[/size]?  
[size=16pt]Only by Osama's equally misguided, perverted & demonic religious doctrine.[/size] undecided undecided undecided
[size=14pt]Anyway that is not surprising seeing Osama gave up an upper class lifestyle similar to Mutallab's.[/size]

Birds of the same feather;Idiotic goat;If he suffered in Ajegunle and later traveled to London he would not have become a terrorist.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by ochukoccna: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2010
naija_swag:

Birds of the same feather;Idiotic goat;If he suffered in Ajegunle and later traveled to London he would not have become a terrorist.
[size=18pt]LMAO![/size]
tRUE WORD!
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by daberechim: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2010
hahaha,

What you are saying is true but does the land belong to the palestenian's? The isrealis were out of that land for centuries and that is what lead to massacre by Nazi's. Now allowing the palestinians to leave is no problem but they need Jerusalem as their capital and isreal is saying Jerusalem is their capital. Historically, King David their first prime minister lived in jerusalem as his capital.

Things has changed and people need to face reality. The arabs enjoyed their land while they were in exile but they are back to reclaim what belongs to them. The palestinian's cannot get all they want and the jews can also make amends that is the best way to make meaningful negotiation.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by texasguy1: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
You got that right sir about Muttalab been a spoilt idiot. I still dont know why the same America wont take the easy path, and simply pass a death sentence for anything thats terrorism or linked to it and encourage every nation on the planet to follow suite. And why is Muttalab still alive? Why havent they executed him yet?
Its something else when you claim you dont want something, yet try to encourage it based on hidden motive.
All I am saying is, they could have stopped Muttalab. They didnt. They wanted him to blow up that plane, and we are not seeing these things and instead attacking just a tool. They can always get another one Muttalab simply because they want those extremists around.
And thats why I ask, why the hell is Osama Bin Laden still alive? Dont say because he's somewhere in Jos, and causing the ethic rife you guys will easily throw a religious sling at.
Anyways, Nigerians are about the most prolific people I have meet, I am sure someone here is using google and checking the links I post below and not just writing for the sake of ego. This is an issue where questions needs to be asked. You will be amazed at how much you can learn if you can just open up your mind.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by naijaswag1: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
If I can invent this word,I will-'imposicant'.Jerusalem can never be split.Not in this lifetime.You have to dispose of the Bible and clear the human race of history.Once the Palestinian people remove Jerusalem from one of the 4-cardinal points of their demands for peace to reign,the closer we will be to peace.If not in the next 200 years we will still be at the same level.What I also know is that we can never eradicate conflict because of the foolishness and greed of men.Obama thought he could but he has started his own war in a larger scale and more are on the way.He has already declared 14 nations ready for invasion.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by Gamine(f): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2010
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter,
Sad world.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by naijaswag1: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2010
texasguy1:

You got that right sir about Muttalab been a spoilt idiot. I still dont know why the same America wont take the easy path, and simply pass a death sentence for anything thats terrorism or linked to it and encourage every nation on the planet to follow suite. And why is Muttalab still alive? Why havent they executed him yet?
Its something else when you claim you dont want something, yet try to encourage it based on hidden motive.
All I am saying is, they could have stopped Muttalab. They didnt. They wanted him to blow up that plane, and we are not seeing these things and instead attacking just a tool. They can always get another one Muttalab simply because they want those extremists around.
And thats why I ask, why the hell is Osama Bin Laden still alive? Dont say because he's somewhere in Jos, and causing the ethic rife you guys will easily throw a religious sling at.
Anyways, Nigerians are about the most prolific people I have meet, I am sure someone here is using google and checking the links I post below and not just writing for the sake of ego. This is an issue where questions needs to be asked. You will be amazed at how much you can learn if you can just open up your mind.

learn what? You are not making sense for someone to learn anything.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by bashdecash(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2010
hmmm, i like it that dia are some wise elements in NL, people like TEXAS GUY1 and BEEKE. is highly disappointing when i see people who easily get brainwashed by those JEWISH MEDIA called CNN, BBC even Al-jazeerah itself. if Al-Jazeerah isnt theirs, it would hv gone down since by tagging it as a terrorist TV.

we need to be reading books from insiders (retired CIA officers) for us to understand this so called NEW WORLD ORDER

America can do anything to make it a justification for waging war to an OIL RICH COUNTRY (e.g Nigeria)
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by naijaswag1: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2010
bashdecash:

hmmm, i like it that dia are some wise elements in NL, people like TEXAS GUY1 and BEEKE. is highly disappointing when i see people who easily get brainwashed by those JEWISH MEDIA called CNN, BBC even Al-jazeerah itself. if Al-Jazeerah isnt theirs, it would hv gone down since by tagging it as a terrorist TV.

we need to be reading books from insiders (retired CIA officers) for us to understand this so called NEW WORLD ORDER

America can do anything to make it a justification for waging war to an OIL RICH COUNTRY (e.g Nigeria)

Human beings are always disillusioned and confused by stories of people who call themselves insiders.It is like someone who is a denounced cultist telling you that they drink blood and the rest when he himself is not sure of what he drank.Reading too much books and watching movies is affecting many people.It was CIA that sent Umar to Togo,later to London and finally to Yemen.They also converted him to Islam and then gave him the bomb.You think God don't love those innocent people he wanted to kill in other to save them.Now they want to invade Nigeria for oil when Nigerian politicians want to drain the ground and sale all the oil to the West where the US buys almost 50% of it.People have to start reasoning properly.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by Kc0022000(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2010
Is commander in chief of Terror still alive ? Guess the US cannot even answer that question, BL is long dead
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by bashdecash(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2010
sorry Swagger or wts dt ur name sef, i hope u will not learn it the hardway like Iraq, Haiti, Cuba, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Somalia, Charles Taylor, MKO Abiola, Osama, Saddam, etc the list is too much. All u need is to open ur mind and start searching for something in the internet that will benefit u and not some sort of X-BOX dts if u ever played it.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by iviix(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2010
bin laden has all these other towelheads finkin they're fightin for their religi0n, FOOLS!

Osama says mutallab is a hero abi? then how cum he doesnt wanna be a "HERO", how cum hes hidin?, how cum he doesnt take 1 of his suicide b0mbin course n go blow up sumfin, so he can DIE! and go to heaven to knack 77 or is it 72 virgins?

osama shuld practice what he preaches, he's a bl.oody hypocrite, GBAM!
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by blackcypha(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2010
bashdecash:

is not a surpise dude cos even ABIOLA's death was linked to CIA by Al-Mustapha in Oputa panel. Al-Mustapha claimed that Condoleesa Rice came wth a flask all the way from the USA and has given tea to Abiola and that was it.

Condoleesa Rice till today has never denied it

@bashdecash
so with ur education u believe wat dat infamous abacha hit man called mustapha said dat the CIA thru condolezza rice
poisoned abiola?dats bull crap!
, is it not clear to u dat abacha wanted him dead anyway?

texasguy1:

@Mudley313

Conspiracy theory my backside. Prove me wrong. Debunk whatever I have said and dont spew some psycho-babble or loud yowls. You cant give rational explanation, then hold your peace and consult your mind and look for an answer and dont just throw grammatical bricks.

@naija_swag

I hope you wake up and dont end commiting the same silly and fatal error Muttalib committed.

@texasguy1
all ur claims r unconfirmed reports spewed by `the arab media

bashdecash:

ANOTHER IDEOLOGICAL WARFARE FROM THE HYPOCRITES (CIA) TO JUSTIFY THEIR FORTHCOMING ACTION ON INNOCENT CIVILIANS.  THIS IS NOTHING BUT A HOAX/PROPAGANDA BY THE PERPETRATORS THEMSELVES (CIA).

GOD SAVE THIS WORLD.

u seem to have a biased and misguided conception about this event,your statements r quite ambiguous to say the least!
let me ask u wat do u mean wen u say CIA r d perpetrators?is it the CIA dat sent mutallab?r u saying that the person in the tape wasnt bin laden?
so CIA made a tape of fake bin laden to justify the search action on travellers , dats absurd cuz the descision has been made since dec to start full body scans weeks b/4 the tape came out so wat d heck r u sayin?
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by naijaswag1: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2010
bashdecash:

sorry Swagger or wts dt your name sef, i hope u will not learn it the hardway like Iraq, Haiti, Cuba, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Somalia, Charles Taylor, MKO Abiola, Osama, Saddam, etc the list is too much. All u need is to open your mind and start searching for something in the internet that will benefit u and not some sort of X-BOX dts if u ever played it.

You are just another misguided,confused and radical Abdulmutallab! You and your fu-cking X-box? I have and play PS3.I use a nexus one phone shipped from the UK.So don't think that because we live in Africa we got access to nothing.Have you been inside a range rover sports.Anu ofia! We use most of the latest things more than most US people.So cut the crap and forget any envisioned invasion,it will not happen in my lifetime.Nigerians are the cause of their problem and the sooner we put our house in other,the better for us.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by krisperiza: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2010
Answer these questions first.

How did aljazera get the message from bin -laden and how are they sure it was not a hoax for them to broadcast it without doubting its authenticity

Doesn't it seem like a [b]crime to do a terrorist a favor by broadcasting his messages( and  for free)[/b]

Can anyone answer these questions logically Please? grin
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by naijaswag1: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2010
krisperiza:

Answer these questions first.

How did aljazera get the message from bin -laden and how are they sure it was not a hoax for them to broadcast it without doubting its authenticity

Doesn't it seem like a [b]crime to do a terrorist a favor by broadcasting his messages( and  for free)[/b]

Can anyone answer these questions logically Please? grin

This your issue of the authenticity of the voice of Bin laden is a question Obama will answer the American people in the next few days.So listen in on the media and you will get answers.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by krisperiza: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2010
naija_swag:

This your issue of the authenticity of the voice of Bin laden is a question Obama will answer the American people in the next few days.So listen in on the media and you will get answers.

Goats abound. That is why con artists are quite lucrative since they know people will believe any story they give without questioning it reasonably.

I wonder how long one would have to wait. Voice authenticity my butt. I've you heard the voice of bin landen before just before 9/11. I didn't even know the man(If he truly exist as he is depicted by media) till 9/11 which I thought it would be iraq invasion first.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by naijaswag1: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2010
krisperiza:

Goats abound. That is why con artists are quite lucrative since they know people will believe any story they give without questioning it reasonably.

I wonder how long one would have to wait. Voice authenticity my butt. I've you heard the voice of bin landen before just before 9/11. I didn't even know the man(If he truly exist as he is depicted by media) till 9/11 which I thought it would be iraq invasion first.

Whether you beleive or not is inconsequential. Obama,Osama and terrorism still exists.Do you need to know Bin laden before 9/11.The people who knew him did,so go and rest.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by meerkat(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
@Texasguy1
I dont really find it funny when people make unfounded statements or analysis about things they don't really have deep knowlege about, I call it propaganda, and its very dangerous. Whether your whole lineage stay in the US or Uk does not justify what you posted, its just heresay. I beleive that for you to lend credibility to such grievious claims, you should site examples/instances that can be investigated, not to tell us that if we have people in such countries, we should know.

No hard feelings.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by bashdecash(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
@blacksypha, Condoleeza dd not deny d allegation by A-mustapha which made it a valid statement till date.

and about Mutallab Boy, an eye witness and his wife have been challenging CIA and FBI to produce the video of the guy (in expensive suit and flashed a badge) who took Mutallab to Amsterdam Airport and presented him as a Sudanese refugee to be allowed entry into the flight without a passport. let me tell u something, US citizens are aware of the games their country is playing and many of them just dont have a say just like common you and i dont have a say in the running of Nigeria.

Wise up dude wink

@swag, i dont blame u, u think is all about driving (or rather being a scrub) the latest car - range rover sports as u said? grin grin grin cool
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by krisperiza: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
@swaga

oh I forgot to ask you how you think  Obama will give proof of the messages authenticity to justify he is right if he will ever say anything on the issue

You forgot Clinton and then Bush and Blair told the world that they have highly authentic sources that iraq has weapon of mass destruction which finally lead to iraq's invasion and they found nothing. What would you be expecting from Obama? Don't be a goat

Remember that Afghanistan's  invasion was to get Bin-laden to justice and Iraq invasion was to stop the use of the mysterious weapon of mass destruction. What where the results? deaths of innocent people, selfish interest, and failure of purpose of the war( at least to the rest of the world).
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by Meldrick(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2010
American government should be ready to place America on the watch list. At least Bin Laden has warned that they are training Americans that converted to muslims.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by oge4real(f): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2010
Osama is a coward, he should do his dirty work himself to prove that he is a capable soldier/terrorist.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by nurseayo: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2010
the man talk truooooooo
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by bashdecash(m): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2010
@Krispereriza, tell this Swaga boy ooo, i wonder how old he is to be on the know of the GAME OF NATIONS.

swaga, shine your eyes ooo grin grin
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by EPOMA(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2010
@Mudley313

And all of you attacking TEXASGUY1,
  I wish you could do researches yourself on all that Texasguy1 is saying, Untill todays people stop being brainwashed by all this nonsence, there will be no peace.
   Mudley313,  you studied in the USA . Go do a lot of research on Bush, Obama, kessinger, Bilderberg, Illuminati, New world order . The thing is that this people control world media and so they would not even let it come out.
    The first question I always ask is, go  find out who first convinced Bin laden to go to afghanitan, This man is a product of the same system and we are here shouting our head out.
    It is just a shame that we as human being both Mulsim and other get brainwashed to do things we should not do , buut it is part of Life.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by coldhearts(f): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2010
Almost everyone knows the guy is dead lipsrsealed. Americans are just playing tricks on themselves now. 1 in 4 Americans has a mental problem, need i say more.
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/statistics/index.shtml

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] / Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study / Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Arrested By Interpol,near Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.