Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:32 PM

Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ (6669 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by babyme(f): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2010
arent muslims,yes MUSLIMS!!! tired of disturbing the peace in the world, nawa o>>>me i hold a personal grudge o and i wont lie.Y WOULD I BE AFRAID, they have to be the most fucke>d up people on earth, IN naija, they are just a bunch of fools who want to rule naija forever even tho they are the most unintelligent people in nigeria, i wonder y the feel its thier right!!!gosh then the riot in jos>>> only this rubbish biafra things they are talking about>>me i think nigerian should just edge out the muslims>>they are destroyers, i dont care if the remaining are traditional worshippers, they can atleast think>>muslims dont!!!they feel the have this personal claim on nigeria>>>i am tired of this bs!!!nigeria wont ever survive with this group of deranged minds>>>
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by otukpo(f): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2010
oh yes.
His hero.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by BAC: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2010
Osama is dead, it is only in the middle east and Nigeria that the dead speaks.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by vislabraye(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2010
Shiooooo
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by hamsfat: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2010
Read Nighty-Eighty four written by George Orwell,the author of the famous Animal Farm,u wul then blv that D BIG BROTHERS can make u blv anytin.Anythin,2 d extent u can disclaim ur existence.America is playing with our thinking.Is Bin Landen so powerful that America cannot capture him?Only one man.God grant this world peace since America cannot protect herself again let alone of the world.This politics either religious or not is Terrorism on its own
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by chidichris(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2010
Wetin Hezeboulah and Hamas come do for this discussion now?
You probably hate the Arabs more than any one on Nairaland yet you live amongst them.
Na by force, if you really hate the Arabs why live in Dubai? (ode)

@tippy top,
from what u write, i can say ur age and as such, i don't need to join issues with u.
dubai is an arab country yet no bomb has explode in the entire emirates. dubai is an arab country yet non of their citizens has been involved in suicide bombing. if u are not a wasted sperm, u will ask urself the relationship between nigeria and arabs that will warrant osama who never cared if nigerians were in the world trade center on the day of his brutality to congratulate a nigerian.
why is non of his many children a hero? with ur little brain, i can see u eat every day in the alhajis houses and ready to die just for a plate of food.
those who ask u to die keep on training their children in those lands they condem.
if osama is a human activist, what was his contributions during the tsunami and now haiti?
at ur age, i don't know if it is wise to inform u that these problems here and there are ways of distracting the whole world from drug trafficking while these dons carry on their daily businesses.
grow up and stop all these kaduna, jos, sokoto and bauchi riots.
fools are no longer part of the current internet age.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by edoyad(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2010
@ the last almajiri census i did in kaduna i counted nearly 420k in kaduna north alone. It means all around the north east and north west and down to southwest and south the population of almajiri could be 15 million. All these are soldiers for The Osama Revolutionary Army(ORA)
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by bashdecash(m): 7:52am On Jan 27, 2010
@chidichris

My man, who told u and make u conclude dt it is Osama dt Bomb WTC? is it the so called media houses, the GW Bush who concluded before investigation and broadcasted dt it wad osama?

wise up man, go thru dis link, it will help u:

http://www.davidduke.com/general/israeli-terrorism-and-sept-11_13.html

http://www.davidduke.com/general/one-year-later-911_10.html

@edoyad

(the last almajiri census i did in kaduna i counted nearly 420k in kaduna north alone ) do u even know the definition of Almajiri in the first place and are u not telling lies about YOU doing the census?
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by aimans: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2010
" Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’
« #22 on: January 25, 2010, 03:13 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: b0dnel on January 25, 2010, 03:08 PM
BIN LADEN!!!! I Challebe you to come out now and prove them wrong, They said you are hiding? chei, this is an insult o, Come out now,

But the way, why have you not carried out a suicide bombing yourself? you dey kill people children abi? so you like life like this? abi 7 virgins nor dey hungry u, with your expliots on earth, you deserve more than 7 sef, maybe 365 (one for everyday banging!)
Useless he-goat!!!!

Sometimes I wonder why Muslims are so daft.How can I be promised 72 virgins in another life where no one has ever gone to and returned when I can have more than 1000 women on planet earth.This is utter madness."

@ Naija-Swag
It's stupid of you to regard muslims as daft. This doesnt call for such term. You are trying to instigate religious crisis. US knows what they've taken from Bin Laden & he himself knows as well. It's a matter of political & economic issues, but disguise under religion umberella.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by aimans: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2010
"arent muslims,yes MUSLIMS!!! tired of disturbing the peace in the world, nawa o>>>me i hold a personal grudge o and i wont lie.Y WOULD I BE AFRAID, they have to be the most fucke>d up people on earth, IN naija, they are just a bunch of fools who want to rule naija forever even tho they are the most unintelligent people in nigeria, i wonder y the feel its thier right!!!gosh then the riot in jos>>> only this rubbish biafra things they are talking about>>me i think nigerian should just edge out the muslims>>they are destroyers, i dont care if the remaining are traditional worshippers, they can atleast think>>muslims dont!!!they feel the have this personal claim on nigeria>>>i am tired of this bs!!!nigeria wont ever survive with this group of deranged minds>>>"

@ babyme, It's a pity that u'r bliindfolded in ur thinking & thoughts. Research on Islam & world peace, your outcome will astonishe you. Stop castigating muslims. They are the best of mankind in the world. Islam doesnt support sucide killing let alone to take the lives of others. If hausa in nigeria are power drunk, does it mean all muslims are power drunk as well?
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by aimans: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2010
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by babytejiri(m): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2010
It is true that Mutallab has made history, but he made the kind of history that those who love him e.g his parents would not have wanted him to make. He is now an acclaimed Notorious Hero.

http://ngnewstoday..com/2010/01/osama-bin-laden-calls-abdulmutallab.html
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by iykdon: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2010
osama bin laden is a coward, if he's not let him come,out 4rm his hiding place and face america,they'll crush him like a like a beans,Bleep him grin
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by orchgem1: 3:32am On Jan 28, 2010
I think American security authorities should be ashamed if they claim to be world power and could not do anything to Abdulmutallab after his father reported him to them, instead they waited to see when he is going to carry out his act so that they can use it as another means to fight thier unjustified war. If they are smart enough they should have put trace on this guy even before he carried his act cos his father reported him when he smelt a rat. I think the bitch called Osama Bin Laden is just trying to use this issue to wake up his dead spirit and if you guys will beleive me this stupid dude know nothing about this attack, he might not even be the one who release those comment, it might be those people who used Abdulmutallab.

Nigerians should not bother themselves let the so called world power who can not even show what makes them world power. If anyone can remember the saying in Yoruba language. 'Kokoro ton je efon ara efon lowa', which mean the parasite that eats up the leave is within it, sorry I am not a Yoruba man just trying to make sense out of what I am saying. American should stop making countries scape goat for the crime i beleive their citizens carried out, If they like let them stop us from coming to their country that is their problem. They want to do to us what they did to Iraq but the God Nigerians pray to is not asleep,
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by louchi: 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2010
chidichris:

@tippy top,
from what u write, i can say your age and as such, i don't need to join issues with u.
dubai is an arab country yet no bomb has explode in the entire emirates. dubai is an arab country yet non of their citizens has been involved in suicide bombing. if u are not a wasted spermatozoa, u will ask urself the relationship between nigeria and arabs that will warrant osama who never cared if nigerians were in the world trade center on the day of his brutality to congratulate a nigerian.
why is non of his many children a hero? with your little brain, i can see u eat every day in the alhajis houses and ready to die just for a plate of food.
those who ask u to die keep on training their children in those lands they condem.
if osama is a human activist, what was his contributions during the tsunami and now haiti?
at your age, i don't know if it is wise to inform u that these problems here and there are ways of distracting the whole world from drug trafficking while these dons carry on their daily businesses.
grow up and stop all these kaduna, jos, sokoto and bauchi riots.
fools are no longer part of the current internet age.
seems you have a sound mind chidi, can I ask if you know anything about the bilderberg group. cheers.
p.s: the distraction of the world is actually working. its no conspiracy theory ,its a fact nobody wants to know.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 29, 2010
My fellow Nigerians , black people Wake UP!!

Why are so many stupid black muslims fighting the arab man's battle for them, when our condition is worst.

How many arabs have sacrificed their lives for the welfare of black africans?

Why do so many black muslims blow up themselves for arab causes such as Palastine when, the arab treat black africans with contempt! and we have our own desperate causes at home for you to honourably sacrfice you life for.

That is the difference between a hero and a fool!

Wise up my muslim brothers, wise up!!!
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by bashdecash(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2010
I just heard it in BBC dis morning that US, UK and EU have signed an agreement to take action against 9ja since the country is an interest to not just Nigerians but other nations cos it has abundant oil.

hahaha, its not all about oil damn it. are dey going to invade us like Iraq?

http://www.davidduke.com/general/its-not-about-the-oil-stupid_7.html
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by orchgem1: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2010
My brother Buhari you just made a comment I have been expecting to hear on this topic, Abdulmutallab is not a hero but a fool. We are fighting for other countries who don't even know we exist and we say we are wise but FOOLISH,
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by Dimka76(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2010
Thank you o last poster. Dis texasguy is really ranting! He makes sense in spurts and bursts and churns out some really wild gists. men I admire ur imagination o guy.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by DAVE5(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2010
come to think of it there could be a link btw mutallab n bin laden truly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North / Oyigbo : How The Carnage Started-Warning Graphic content / Breaking: "Goodbye Nigeria" Trending On Number One Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.