Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm (21571 Views)

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Xenophobia: Police On Standby As Loots Are Recovered (pictures) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Good morning

Eyes are starting to open small small
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Phaanie(f): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Authoreety:
NPF always cooking up statements that clearly shows they are liars
U are evil. Quote me an bend
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Another reason why I want Nigeria to break into 5 countries.
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by rozayx5(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2017
logica:
So the hardmen (cheesy) ran away with the cattle eh? cheesy Not a single arrest? The cattle and the hardmen can run so fast; they have custom fitted turbo boosters on their feet and hooves. Mo ti gbo.

my first thoughts cheesy cheesy
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by JerryJude(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2017
why were they not arrested ? are they invisible or what? the report they said they open upon seeing the police men...that is to say there was an open combat..and police was able to dislodge them bc superior power arm of the police yet no arrest was made.....rubbish ..where the police instructed by the oga at the top to arrest them ?..so fulani herdsmen are now above the law...its well..nigerian has never been told of the truth behind miscreant and poor looking fellows
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by sosoliso123: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2017
they can only arrest for expired vehicle document
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by sosoliso123: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2017
npf can only arrest for expired vehicle document
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by sapientia(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2017
MrMicholo:
Most times I wonder what kind of a person this NwaAmaikpe is!!!! how he looks like and where he is from....
Notwithstanding that he is almost on every thread... buh the captivating aspect is his negative buh witty comments... some are true if you think deep into it... he makes comment that make you wonder "Ohhh, I never thought about this aspect"... I read one of his comment which was funny, straight forward, harsh, stupid, negative, yet true... and it. made me wonder, what kind of a man really is this
now, I know I'm not the only person that looks forward to his comments.

lol... i wonder too... he is simply unique

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Shroud: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2017
ezana1:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/234548-herdsmen-return-falaes-farm-engage-police-gun-battle.html
Buhari's APC said the rampaging foolanis were from Niger republic. Buhari's inaction and silence have emboldened his kinsmen to unprecedented acts of violence.

If Buhari's manifesto was to handover Nigeria to Fulani herdsmen he has succeeded more than in fighting corruption.
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by doziex: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Nigerians, the solution is simple. Militia for Militia, fire for fire. Haba !! state governments should stop whining for federal help, as the federal authorities are paralysed by the hausa/Fulani hijack of their leadership structure.

So do the following.

(1) gather able bodied men of fighting age in your states. (all volunteers)

(2)inquire about isreali or south African (ex SADF) Private Military Companies.

(3)Start to train a state funded Gendamarie skilled in crime fighting, anti terror and counter insurgency tactics.

(4) Call the federal governments' bluff, and raise state funds to equip this unit with counterinsurgency weaponry. used cheap Russian mi-17/24s, turbo propeller planes that can be upgraded to effective aerial counterinsurgency platforms that would come in handy.

There is no state in the federation that cannot afford at least one battalion of 800 men.

(5) And together with your PMC advisers and any of our willing federal police/ army units, HUNT DOWN THESE FULANI HERDSMEN WITH A VENGEANCE.

Kill them and impound their cattle if they come armed. Track them down and ambush then in your own lands.
When they start crying for federal troops to save them , we will know they are ready to talk sense.

Sorry, their is no room for such wanderers in the 21st century. So they either evolve into ranchers, or it's combat.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Shroud: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2017
doziex:
Nigerians, the solution is simple. Militia for Militia, fire for fire. Haba !! state governments should stop whining for federal help, as the federal authorities are paralysed by the hausa/Fulani hijack of their leadership structure.

So do the following.

(1) gather able bodied men of fighting age in your states. (all volunteers)

(2)inquire about isreali or south African (ex SADF) Private Military Companies.

(3)Start to train a state funded Gendamarie skilled in crime fighting, anti terror and counter insurgency tactics.

(4) Call the federal governments' bluff, and raise state funds to equip this unit with counterinsurgency weaponry. used cheap Russian mi-17/24s, turbo propeller planes that can be upgraded to effective aerial counterinsurgency platforms that would come in handy.

There is no state in the federation that cannot afford at least one battalion of 800 men.

(5) And together with your PMC advisers and any of our willing federal police/ army units, HUNT DOWN THESE FULANI HERDSMEN WITH A VENGEANCE.

Kill them and impound their cattle if they come armed. Track them down and ambush then in your own lands.
When they start crying for federal troops to save them , we will know they are ready to talk sense.

Sorry, their is no room for such wanderers in the 21st century. So they either evolve into ranchers, or it's combat.

No. 2 just sucks like rotten orange
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by poseidon12: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2017
jjjjj2017:

STFU!

I'm not a chest beater keyboard warlord but a strategic planner, just wait & see.

And here you are beating chest.
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2017
lol..
d man was angry because d fulani herdsmen were nolonger hiding
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by ferviddesmond(m): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2017
ADAMU,you see your life
Blackfire:
Nigeria belongs to us.. We do whatever we want...

Quote me wrongly and watch DSS visit your house.
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Yoruba are sane

Yes na, for now, they are the only major tribe that are not a threat to national security.
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by joe120120(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2017
INVESTIGATE WHAT NONSENSE COUNTRY WITHOUT LAW .
THEORY LAW EVERYWHERE
EVERYDAY .
LAWLESS FULANI MAD MEN ON NAIJA LAND
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2017
Nigeria police are so biased. They got fired at by herdsmen but they only managed to drive them out of the farm!.
Nigeria police will over power militants and round them up in their speed boats or get away cars but they couldn't stop violent herdsmen from getting away even with their cows.These vermins would regroup, come back and possibly harm this man or his workers whose only weapons are their agricultural equipment.

This is one of the reasons why people take the laws into their own hands.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2017
How Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My 50 Million Naira Agricultural Investment In Edo State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5LZMNBaNaU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiwTfPXs0fY
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2017
smartty68:
They intentionally cause destructions to lives and properties. Farmers are scared of farming because of them... Buhari where ever you are right now, whether dead or alive it shall never be well with you...

Go to Southern regions and see how Hausa/Fulani are giving births and littering the whole streets with children begging... If these herdsmen manace isn't curb now it'll escalate to a very much bigger problems in the future!

How Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My 50 Million Naira Agricultural Investment In Edo State

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2017
Kdon2:
And that foolish osinbajo will continue to say nigeria must remain one when an ethnic group is above the law and uncheckable with their delusionary right to anything! Shame on all those who still want nigeria to remain together.

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad no arrest. made? Very good. But arrest was made @ile ife..So those murderer escaped with their cows?..Dem nor go kee us all b4 2019 sha

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Usman Dan Fodio will never have peace,

His offsprings will never have peace.

Amen, amen and amen.

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Reference(m): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
They will come for him when he least expects it. Now that some of their prized assets are lost, they will want payback and revenge is quite frankly....best served cold....as in the dead of night.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by 0b10010011: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
jjjjj2017:

STFU!

I'm not a chest beater keyboard warlord but a strategic planner, just wait & see.

Naxo!

Commando!
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by 0b10010011: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
stonemasonn:
my guy your people's f**kups will be treated with time. You're human not god.

In due time my friend, in due time..

As usual!

Normal chest-beating!

Na today.........? grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by jjjjj2017: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
poseidon12:

And here you are beating chest.
just wait & see the outcome ok. 'o ti wi l'a gbo, a kii gbo o ti l'o wi'
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by jjjjj2017: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
0b10010011:

Naxo!

Commando!
empty drum(barrel) makes loudest noise & we are not one of such!
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by LordOfNaira: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
smartty68:
They intentionally cause destructions to lives and properties. Farmers are scared of farming because of them... Buhari where ever you are right now, whether dead or alive it shall never be well with you...

Go to Southern regions and see how Hausa/Fulani are giving births and littering the whole streets with children begging... If these herdsmen manace isn't curb now it'll escalate to a very much bigger problems in the future!

Don't be silly!!!

The problem did not start with Buhari. The herdsmen had armed themselves against rustlers even before Buhari decided to contest for the 2015 election. I don't know why you all always throw the blames of previous administrations on Buhari but are too quick to put the praise on Goodluck for every good news since 2015.

Why we all hope for a quick solution to the problem, we should stop being mischievous about the way we throw blames.
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by smartty68(m): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
LordOfNaira:

[s]Don't be silly!!!

The problem did not start with Buhari. The herdsmen had armed themselves against rustlers even before Buhari decided to contest for the 2015 election. I don't know why you all always throw the blames of previous administrations on Buhari but are too quick to put the praise on Goodluck for every good news since 2015.

Why we all hope for a quick solution to the problem, we should stop being mischievous about the way we throw blames. [/s]

Lol! See who's talking... Try and get a bit louder because it seems you're loosing your voice already! You may want to try again later. Thanks
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by stonemasonn: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
0b10010011:

As usual!

Normal chest-beating!

Na today.........? grin grin grin
ok no wahala.
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by brojoshua: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
When you become partakers will looters and looting, curse and troubles may not depart from over and around you that quick. But blessed are those gray headed ones who didn't soil their hands and lives with loot
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by brojoshua: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
And those who destroyed yesterday may not have peace today and if they don't organize today may not have peace forever. Let the wise learn and let the foolish embrace the wisdom of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Waited In Ambush For Our Foods – Army / I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses / Offa Bank Robbery Update: Nigerian Police Keep Mum On Suspects, Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.