Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm (21560 Views)

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Xenophobia: Police On Standby As Loots Are Recovered (pictures) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
because it's falae's farm, it was an ordinary citizens farm will police come and fight gun battle with the herdsmen? I doubt it.
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by bashydemy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Authoreety:
NPF always cooking up statements that clearly shows they are liars

I think say na only me notice fake in the write ups, Where are the pictures of the dead cows? So the Heardsmen just waka comot just like that ...
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by VanBommel(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
MrMicholo:
Most times I wonder what kind of a person this NwaAmaikpe is!!!! how he looks like and where he is from....
Notwithstanding that he is almost on every thread... buh the captivating aspect is his negative buh witty comments... some are true if you think deep into it... he makes comment that make you wonder "Ohhh, I never thought about this aspect"... I read one of his comment which was funny, straight forward, harsh, stupid, negative, yet true... and it. made me wonder, what kind of a man really is this
now, I know I'm not the only person that looks forward to his comments.
anytime i'm online i look forward to his comments cos he says the hard truth most times grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by davillian(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
NPF killing cows instead of fulani.
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by sshalom(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
The rampant cases of Fulani Herdsmen destruction of both lives and properties coupled with the sickening silence from official quarters will haunt this government even long after they are no longer in power!
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Jakumo(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
sshalom:
The rampant cases of Fulani Herdsmen destruction of both lives and properties coupled with the sickening silence from official quarters will haunt this government even long after they are no longer in power!

Again, the Fulani cattle herders are empowered right from the FEDERAL level, to use their cows in perpetrating the comprehensive destruction of any and all farmland crops located within the Federal Republic of Nigeria. To this end, military, police and vigilante formations have been warned repeatedly NEVER to confront the cattle herders, who have in effect been awarded the ENTIRE landed property comprising Nigeria, and all edible crops cultivated therein, to consume as free fodder at will, and with the full backing of the federal government.

Accordingly, the cattle men have been ARMED with AK47 rifles, to facilitate this ongoing plunder, by force of arms, if need be. This why NO policeman or soldier who values his life will ever DARE shoot-to-kill a Fulani herdsman, regardless of the damage caused to farmers' crops by those marauding cattle. Shots may be fired into the air, to TRY and encourage cattle men to leave any particular area of farmland they have chosen to destroy as cattle feed, BUT no kill shots will EVER be fired at the newly anointed OWNERS of the ENTIRE Nigerian federation - The Fulani cattle men, backed by their well-connected and super-wealthy godfathers lurking contentedly in the shadows.
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Fourwinds: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
bloodwashed:
I sense a conspiracy here; there is a deliberate, strategic and calculated infiltration of Fulani herdsmen to Southern Nigeria. The earlier the South unites and flush out these miscreants, the better. They are playing out a well-scripted play; it is all part of Uthman Dan Fodio's plan conquest of the entire federation...their father!
these people are not fulanis but terrorists in disguise....
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Fourwinds: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
0b10010011:

You start it with the nearest Fulani beside you and see if your Obituary won't grace Nairaland front-page!
I don't think u are OK at all...no one has monopoly over violence...don't think u are d only one dat can fight
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by EmmanuelCena(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Kdon2:
And that foolish osinbajo will continue to say nigeria must remain one when an ethnic group is above the law and uncheckable with their delusionary right to anything! Shame on all those who still want nigeria to remain together.

If you can call someone the age of your father foolish, I'm short of words to qualify you!

A man who is striving to ensure he puts his country in order.
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Authoreety:
NPF always cooking up statements that clearly shows they are liars

I just tire!!!
Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by Kdon2: 6:27am On Jun 21, 2017
EmmanuelCena:

If you can call someone the age of your father foolish, I'm short of words to qualify you!

A man who is striving to ensure he puts his country in order.

sorry! I appologise. But the truth is the leadership need to wake up to the reality of a fast drifting nation that no longer have any precise character definition. We can no longer bear to pretend that all is well with this country. Your correction is well taken sir.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by madbuhari: 6:34am On Jun 21, 2017
why is this falae's farm very important to this crazy Fulani Ediots... the other day they kidnap him, now they are trying to takeover the farm... well no be them follow vote herdsman as Nigeria President

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by EmmanuelCena(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kdon2:

sorry! I appologise. But the truth is the leadership need to wake up to the reality of a fast drifting nation that no longer have any precise character definition. We can no longer bear to pretend that all is well with this country. Your correction is well taken sir.

I feel your fears sir.
A situation whereby the military was promptly deployed to Taraba when some militia attacked some herdsmen, whereas the herdsmen have been maiming, killing and causing havoc with so much impunity, down south, without any interference or concern whatsoever from the military is worrisome!

At such times,i wanna ask, who is the presidency?
Who is the nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm by calabardick(m): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2017
Kdon2:
And that foolish osinbajo will continue to say nigeria must remain one when an ethnic group is above the law and uncheckable with their delusionary right to anything! Shame on all those who still want nigeria to remain together.

Nigeria is a scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Aku Attah Dies: NSCDC Officer Shot In Kidnap Attack In Abuja Is Dead / "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses / Niger State Police Arrest Car Snatcher, Recover 3 Cars From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.