Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women (3103 Views)

Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by feelgoodInc: 8:43am On Jun 20, 2017
1) IMO......70%

2)RIVERS......65%

3)LAGOS & AKWA IBOM..60%

4)ANAMBRA........40%

5)CROSS RIVER...30%

please this is not about ethnicity or about tribe, what I'm referring to is the percentage of beautiful ladies in a particular state. e.g there are beautiful ladies in Lagos but not all are from Lagos likewise other states, this is just percentages my state isn't even here so I'm not biased and this list is not based on region

but honourable mentions goes to ABUJA. If it was 6 list then Abuja will be the next but it's five list so that's it.

NOTE; Not all the girls are beautiful in these states that is why there's percentages

2 Likes

Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by feelgoodInc: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2017
you can add yours if you know any
Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by Victornezzar: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2017
jobless people on nairaland
1. Op
2.feelgoodInc
Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by Mentions: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
jobless people on nairaland
1. Op
2.feelgoodInc
lol beauty is in the eye of the beerholder and imo men drink alot grin

2 Likes

Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by ipobarecriminals: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2017
yes beautiful wey nor sabi the meaning of. BSC/MSC.*waka pass*

3 Likes

Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by feelgoodInc: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2017
meaning what. this is the best list so far, please have you travelled out of your state to see what I'm talking about?

don't sit in the comfort of your parlour and say you have beautiful girls when you haven't traveled to see things. I'm has won beauty pageants than any other state If I'm not mistaken. and I've been 20 states where have you been?
Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by ogtavia(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2017
in my humble opinion...maiduguri should be among that list..ever heard of the shua tribe??.
Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2017
feelgoodInc:
1) IMO......70%

4)RIVERS......65%

3)LAGOS & AKWA IBOM..60%

2)ANAMBRA........40%

5)CROSS RIVER...30%

please this is not about ethnicity or about tribe, what I'm referring to is the percentage of beautiful ladies in a particular state. e.g there are beautiful ladies in Lagos but not all are from Lagos likewise other states, this is just percentages my state isn't even here so I'm not biased and this list is not based on region

but honourable mentions goes to ABUJA. If it was 6 list then Abuja will be the next but it's five list so that's it.

NOTE; Not all the girls are beautiful in these states that is why there's percentages
. Better

1 Like

Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Mentions:
lol beauty is in the eye of the beerholder and imo men drink alot grin
grin grin no username person no go see for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by bolakale97(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2017
[b][/b]%

please this is not about ethnicity or about tribe,

[color=#000000]%

u just saved your self..

so be careful

Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by bolakale97(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2017
[b][/b]%
please this is not about ethnicity or about tribe,
[color=#000000]%

u just saved your self..
so be careful
Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by gentlegenius(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2017
feelgoodInc:
1) IMO......70%

2)RIVERS......65%

3)LAGOS & AKWA IBOM..60%

4)ANAMBRA........40%

5)CROSS RIVER...30%

Imo is truly the number 1, there's no dispute or argument about that. But I think Anambra should come second before the others. Igbo is actually the tribe with the most beautiful women in Nigeria- Another indisputable fact!
Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by feelgoodInc: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2017
it's not about igbo, it's a list of the state where you can meet beautiful ladies don't forget that
Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by ivyy(f): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2017
I agree with no 1 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
IMO girls are wonderfully made...

1 Like

Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by jakandeola(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:
IMO girls are wonderfully made...
dey are gud in bed
Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by Amarabae(f): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ok. We are all Gods creation and beautiful in our own way.
Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oyo, Lagos and Adamawa has D prettiest girls in Nigeria.
The real Lagosians o am nt talking about ordinary residents.

2 Likes

Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by feelgoodInc: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Henryyy:
most people from the West herd to Lagos
Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by feelgoodInc: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Henryyy:
you need to include residents that's the point we're making it includes residents, e.g you'll find beautiful girls in Imo because of the universities and higher education and most people from other eastern states want to go there
Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
feelgoodInc:

most people from the West herd to Lagos
Not just people from the West.Lag accommodates people from all over Nigeria and even West Africa due to opportunities and all.Thats why I clarified by saying the actual Lagosians.
feelgoodInc:

you need to include residents that's the point we're making it includes residents, e.g you'll find beautiful girls in Imo because of the universities and higher education and most people from other eastern states want to go there
I dig but Oyo should be on D list.The most beautiful women are from Oyo ask someone who frequents there.
Cc feelgoodinc
Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by feelgoodInc: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Henryyy:
you need to include residents that's the point we're making it includes residents, e.g you'll find beautiful girls in Imo because of the numerous universities and higher education and most people from other eastern states want to go there
Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by Nostradamus: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
ekiti should be on that list, mr o. p. come ekiti state and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by Maxi112: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Op, have you been to katsina state before?
Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Well! This list is just the opinion of the OP................

So, I'll just read and ignore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by coolestchris(m): 4:28am On Jun 21, 2017
ivyy:
I agree with no 1 cheesy
lets marry
Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by feelgoodInc: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Maxi112:
Op, have you been to katsina state before?

yes katsina state yes but they are not majority as in they are not that many.
katsina are very beautiful.
lol katsina make sense
Re: Top Five States With The Most Beautiful Women by feelgoodInc: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
katsina too black

(1) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Enjoyed In Swallowing Sperms, Ladies, Contribute O / Man Goes Emotional After Finding Out His Neighbor dog Impregnated His Dog(pics / Honest Question: Why Do Women Think Giving Men Sex Is A Favor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.