Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,793 members, 7,941,982 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound (10708 Views)

4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound / Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now / Reports: Several Military And Police Helicopters Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by newbornmacho(m): 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Cc: ipob123london
Sunnyb0b0, igboesika , amarabae,
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by shullamite: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
I will repeat myself to you that that word 'messiah' and 'holly saviour' is a sacred word for God and Jesus Christ alone. Advise Nnamdi KANU not to accept that praise. You people should not praise him into trouble against God... Be warned, and don't act foolish by replying me ignorantly. More over I am not from southwest.
sean1000x:

What is wrong with you this Afonja? What is your business? You have been commenting and posting about this with three different accounts. Stop it Afonja....go away Afonja!

1 Like

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by ubongoton(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Igboesika:

And you are such a wise follower of buhari by voting for certificateless man that led you into recession
I know there must be a fake biafra cunt

1 Like

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Ngozi123(f): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
laribari:

How so? By birth, blood line or adoption? If by adoption then no problem.

Jew as in a follower of the Jewish religion.
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by ShootToKill: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
newbornmacho:

No. Jews don't sing praises to mere men.
And honestly I need ipob members to come forward and defend this. They may not realise it but the first referendum we may get is a referendum on the viability of the ipob model and approach. As more people give up on Nigeria as is, all groups working towards alternatives will have to pass the smell test. Ipob needs to have answers to people's questions. Those questions are only beginning to come.

[b] Calm down! There is no harm in eulogizing someone who was ready to put his neck on the slate for you. For years Igbos have been taunted as unprincipled people who can sell themselves to the highest bidder against Igbo interest. That myth have been broken by the Kanu himself so he deserves all the praises he get. It is not different from what fulanis and hausas do by believing that Allah have ordained them to rule the rest of us. An Insult again buhari is tantamount to an insult against Mohammed and Allah to fulanis.

These people are radicals and fanatics and their radicalism can only be balance by Biafran radicalism. Biafra need radicals if we must be succesful.
When Biafra is gotten there won't be need for it as the 'radical energy' will be channelled towards aggresive national development to dissappoint those who have claimed we will end up like south sudan. So stop taunting us if you are really Igbo, it won't make the fulanis and yoruba muslim anti-Igbos love you more. You should know this by now. [/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by demolinka(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
sean1000x:

Afonja...don't understand what is your business. Focus on your Odua Republic and attachment to Hausa-Fulani Islam.

BTW...Prime minister Netayahu is the one attaching to Biafraa by mentioning Biafra everywhere he goes...go and tell him to stop.

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by mukhcech(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Benjamin Netanyahu on Biafra -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFl1dVcQ3h0

First class mumu. He was talking bout syria. Biafra was never used in context.
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by laribari(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ngozi123:

Jew as in a follower of the Jewish religion.

Yea, maybe but that doesn't make him a Jew. Jews are not Christians are they practice Judaism.

I read something about Jews and Judaism.

Jewish belief does not accept the Christian concept of original sin (the belief that all people have inherited Adam and Eve's sin when they disobeyed God's instructions in the Garden of Eden).

Judaism affirms the inherent goodness of the world and its people as creations of God.

Jewish believers are able to sanctify their lives and draw closer to God by fulfilling mitzvoth (divine commandments).

No savior is needed or is available as an intermediary.

The 613 commandments found in Leviticus and other books regulate all aspects of Jewish life. The Ten Commandments, as delineated in Exodus 20:1-17 and Deuteronomy 5:6-21, form a brief synopsis of the Law.

The Messiah (anointed one of God) will arrive in the future and gather Jews once more into the land of Israel. There will be a general resurrection of the dead at that time. The Jerusalem Temple, destroyed in A.D. 70 by the Romans, will be rebuilt.

Beliefs about Jesus vary considerably. Some view Him as a great moral teacher. Others see Him as a false prophet or as an idol of Christianity. Some sects of Judaism will not even say His name due to the prohibition against saying an idol's name.

Jews and Islam but believe in one God but Jesus (Christianity) speaks about the trinity.

This kanu is an antichrist as far as I'm concerned as he does not belief in Jesus Christ and want to lead million away from God and establish judaism.

No wonder turkey (a Muslim nation) is identifying with him because judaism is very close Islam. They think doing good and trying to keep the law which is self righteousness will safe them.

Jews believe in Torah just like the Muslims and it explains why Jews do dress like Muslims and also keep beards.

Before anyone start talking nonsense, try to stay judaism, Torah (it's connection with Islam) and their beliefs.
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by toofit007: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
basmur:
na him sabi....
they Don they give up one by one grin
basmur:
na him sabi....
they Don they give up one by one

1 Like

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by toofit007: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
newbornmacho:
I want to ask, and I hope sean1000x can enlighten me. What song is this that I've been hearing for some time now:
Holy holy holy
Nnamdi kanu is our master saviour

Any ipob member here could enlighten me. Please.
not master saviour. it is nnandi kanu is "another saviour" that is to say another saviour after ojukwu.
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by toofit007: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

Did you just refer to those skinny guys as 'specially trained Biafran forces'? This is interesting.
how muscular is your Nigeria forces? or you think it is done by the number of tissues or muscle mass on the bone? don't be delusional please.

1 Like

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Okoroawusa: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
nnamdi kanu is a fraudster...using an ideology so dear to the heart of igbo as biafra to get fame,wealth,recognition n worship just like uwazurike.lots of youthful lives ve been lost cos of this man.
chai!...o gaghi adiri nwoke ahu na nma!
ise!

1 Like

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
mukhcech:

Watch it again......mehn this shi,t is getting REAL.....
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Ngozi123(f): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
laribari:

Yea, maybe but that doesn't make him a Jew. Jews are not Christians are they practice Judaism.

I read something about Jews and Judaism.

Jewish belief does not accept the Christian concept of original sin (the belief that all people have inherited Adam and Eve's sin when they disobeyed God's instructions in the Garden of Eden).

Judaism affirms the inherent goodness of the world and its people as creations of God.

Jewish believers are able to sanctify their lives and draw closer to God by fulfilling mitzvoth (divine commandments).

No savior is needed or is available as an intermediary.

The 613 commandments found in Leviticus and other books regulate all aspects of Jewish life. The Ten Commandments, as delineated in Exodus 20:1-17 and Deuteronomy 5:6-21, form a brief synopsis of the Law.

The Messiah (anointed one of God) will arrive in the future and gather Jews once more into the land of Israel. There will be a general resurrection of the dead at that time. The Jerusalem Temple, destroyed in A.D. 70 by the Romans, will be rebuilt.

Beliefs about Jesus vary considerably. Some view Him as a great moral teacher. Others see Him as a false prophet or as an idol of Christianity. Some sects of Judaism will not even say His name due to the prohibition against saying an idol's name.

Jews and Islam but believe in one God but Jesus (Christianity) speaks about the trinity.

This kanu is an antichrist as far as I'm concerned as he does not belief in Jesus Christ and want to lead million away from God and establish judaism.

No wonder turkey (a Muslim nation) is identifying with him because judaism is very close Islam. They think doing good and trying to keep the law which I self righteousness will safe them.

Jews believe in Torah just like the Muslims and it explains why Jews do dress like Muslims and also keep beards.

Before anyone start talking nonsense, try to stay judaism, Torah (it's connection with Islam) and their beliefs.

When someone says the word "Jew", they could be referring to two things: a person who was born to a Jewish mother and is thus ethnically Jewish or a follower of the Jewish faith, whether they're an ethnic Jew or not. He's a Jew in the latter sense.

2 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
mukhcech:

LOL...
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by myright: 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by laribari(m): 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ngozi123:

When someone says the word "Jew", they could be referring to two things: a person who was born to a Jewish mother and is thus ethnically Jewish or a follower of the Jewish faith, whether they're an ethnic Jew or not. He's a Jew in the latter sense.

Of cos it has to be and that makes him antichrist, yet millions are saying God is leading them out. Little do they know that the demon leading them out want to destroy many in war.

It's very clear that there is something kanu is up to with him daring FG unto provocation and also bring spirituality/religion into it.

The bible describes the antichrist as a political leader and also a religious leader too and thirdly a king. Kanu is fitting into this profile. The reason why the antichrist must be a king, a priest and political head is becos he is imitating Jesus Christ. However he is full of deciet.

I'm not saying kanu is the main antichrist (son of pedition) but the bible says anyone who denies Jesus as LORD is an antichrist.
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by KratosCorp: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
I think you are taking this whole thing too serious.

I don't think Kanu is responsible for those over the board ass licking behaviours. These things happen everyday in many churches too. It's one of the failings of human nature - the need to adore or worship someone or something.

It takes a fully fledged will-power to resist the urge to succumb to that need when you're messmirized by a stronger entity.

But on the flip side, many of these same peoole will abandon Kanu tomorrow if swayed by a stronger contrary emotion.

It's pure sychophancy.

newbornmacho:

No. Jews don't sing praises to mere men.
And honestly I need ipob members to come forward and defend this. They may not realise it but the first referendum we may get is a referendum on the viability of the ipob model and approach. As more people give up on Nigeria as is, all groups working towards alternatives will have to pass the smell test. Ipob needs to have answers to people's questions. Those questions are only beginning to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by divads(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
laribari:

Of cos it has to be and that makes him antichrist, yet millions are saying God is leading them out. Little do they know that the demon leading them out want to destroy many in war.

It's very clear that there is something kanu is up to with him daring FG unto provocation and also bring spirituality/religion into it.

The bible describes the antichrist as a political leader and also a religious leader too and thirdly a king. Kanu is fitting into this profile. The reason why the antichrist must be a king, a priest and political head is becos he is imitating Jesus Christ. However he is full of deciet.

I'm not saying kanu is the main antichrist (son of pedition) but the bible says anyone who denies Jesus as LORD is an antichrist.

so buhari is an Antichrist as a Muslim and political head too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by KratosCorp: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
There is more going on between Judaism and Christianity than is obvious.

There is a reason Bible teaches that Jesus came before and will still come back again.

laribari:

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by bakila: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
olatunji21:
Specially Trained Biafra Soldiers indeed...
Boko Haram Eastern Nigeria version loading......
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Mujtahida: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
KratosCorp:
There is more going on between Judaism and Christianity than is obvious.

There is a reason Bible teaches that Jesus came before and will still come back again.

There's nothing going on between Judaism and Christianity other than pure hatred. Jews hate Jesus Christ. Simple. Jews hate the Catholic Church, they hate the christian church generally. Please Google this things-Google what the Talmud says about Christ. I subscribe to no religion and I give no credence to any but people are ignorant about Judaism. Do you know who the messiah is that Jews are waiting for? If you think it's Jesus Christ then ho ho ho ho ho
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by KratosCorp: 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
You know nothing about Christianity and Judaism. You read no Bible an you subscribe to no religion. So why don't you just stick to what you know?

Mujtahida:

There's nothing going on between Judaism and Christianity other than pure hatred. Jews hate Jesus Christ. Simple. Jews hate the Catholic Church, they hate the christian church generally. Please Google this things-Google what the Talmud says about Christ. I subscribe to no religion and I give no credence to any but people are ignorant about Judaism. Do you know who the messiah is that Jews are waiting for? If you think it's Jesus Christ then ho ho ho ho ho
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Michael004: 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
sean1000x:

Afonja...don't understand what is your business. Focus on your Odua Republic and attachment to Hausa-Fulani Islam.

BTW...Prime minister Netayahu is the one attaching to Biafraa by mentioning Biafra everywhere he goes...go and tell him to stop.
Trash, Israel Prime Minister will be attaching to Biafra he he he he. I no fit laff

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Michael004: 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
sean1000x:

I love that song. Goes like this: Holy, Holy, Holy, Nnamdi Kanu is another savior and shall stump the evil out of Afonjas.
You mean your saviour that folk two oloshos for Lagos hotel?

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Michael004: 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
sean1000x:

Those skinny guys are bigger than the biggest Afonjas as Afonjas are naturally tiny, small, short with no muscles by God's design as punishment.
Yet only few of them defeated you hands down.
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Michael004: 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:
can see hate comments here. ..but it's alright,we are enjoying the company..all hail BIAFRA
Yeah, all yell Biafra. I hope you will open your up a for your holy savior to enjoy. Cos no only your savior I see wey like Puna.
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Mujtahida: 12:23am On Jun 21, 2017
KratosCorp:
You know nothing about Christianity and Judaism. You read no Bible an you subscribe to no religion. So why don't you just stick to what you know?

What do you, Mr Greek, know about Christianity other than wetin your pastor or father(priest) tells you?
What is it about the Bible or Christianity that I don't know? Is it the pentateuch( called the Torah) or the wisdom books or the psalms or the major and minor prophets (and if you like throw into the mix the apocryphal books like 1st and 2nd Macabees, Tobit, Ecclesiasticus, etc) the new testament divided into the four Gospel, the book of Acts, the Pauline epistles, the epistles of Peter, James, and John the beloved( also known as John the Revelator the writer of the book of Revelation). Or the fact that it was written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Koine Greek? And your numerous translations from the St jerome's to KJV to new translation like The Message Bible

Is it the early Christians like Polycarp (a disciple of St John) Clement of Alexandria, Eisebius of Phillipi, Ignatius of Antioch, Tertullian, St Augustine of Hippo (author of city of God) the council of Nicea, the Athanasian creed, the didache, the shepherd of hermas?

Or is it St Francis of Asisi, Dominican friars, Catherine of sienna, St Theresa of avila, Anselm of Canterbury, Thomas Aquinas (also nicknamed the dumb ox) Michael de Molinos, madame Guyon
or Francois Fenelon

Is it Martin Luther, Ulrich Zwingli, John Knox, John Calvin, John and Charles Wesley, George Whitefield, Jonathan Edwards, Charles Spurgeon, George Fox? Or Katherine Kuhlmam or Kenneth Hagin or Kenneth Copeland, or Bishop TD Jakes or Oral Roberts or Miles Munroe, Creflo Dollar, Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer? Is it Watchman Nee or AW Tozer or Austin Sparks?
Abi pa Ayo Babalola, Benson Idahosa, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Adeboye or Chris Oyakhilome, Uma Ukpai, David Amaga, Bro Gbile Akanni, Bishop Wole Oke or is it NIFES or FCS

Is it about the movements from catholicism to orthodoxy to Revivalism, missionary, Pentecostalism and the things in between like the Quakers, the shakers, the Cathars, the Anabaptists, the albigensis, the dokhubors (Russia) or the doctrinal positions like Calvinism, Lutheranism, Arminianism or transubstantiation, co-substantiation, infant baptism, adult baptism etc, or modern movements like the house church movement, seeker friendly churches, Lordship Christianity etc

And if you are a Catholic, have you heard or read Bishop Fulton Sheen (whose beatification process is underway) or St Jose Maria Escriva who is the founder of the lay organisation known as Opus Dei ?

Is it the hymns and their writers and the stories behind the hymns or is it Christian books from ancient writers down through the dark ages, the middle ages, Renaissance, the 17th,18,19 and 20th century and our modern writers and publications like Awake! ? Do you know who wrote amazing grace, rock of ages, my hope is built on nothing less, when I survey the wondrous cross or the popular Christmas carols hark the herald Angel singing, or oh little town of Bethlemen or once in David's royal city? Or contemporary musicians from Don Moen, Donnie mcClurkin to Juanita Bynum to Sinach and Frank Edwards abi you don attend The Experience before?

What can you tell me about Christianity? I was born in it, grew up in it studied this faith myself not limiting myself to the protestantism under which I was born but reaching out to understand the faith in almost all its aspects. I wasn't just a mere church goer, swallowing Pastor's words uncritically.

Now as for Judaism when you read the following books you can come let's discuss:

Judaism's Strange gods by Michael A Hoffman (a Catholic).
Jewish History, Jewish Religion by Isreal Shahak
(A jew)
Blood Passovers by Ariel Toaff ( a Jew and the son of the former Chief Rabbi of Rome)
The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and it's impact on world history by E Michael Jones (a Catholic)
The Jewish Religion: it's impact today and the plot against Christ both by Elizabeth Dilling,( a sound Christian woman)
The Biological Jew by Eustace Mullins( a Christian)
Jews and their lies by Martin Luther(yes the Martin Luther you know that is if at all you know him)

Or if you've been reading from sites like realJew.com, henrymakow.com or darkmoon.me or texe marrs.com, for four years then come let's talk about Christianity, Judaism and Jews. I dey wait for you.
kratoscorp I still dey wait ooo. Abi you don run? No be only KratosCorp na ThanatosCorp. Ignoramus wey one follow me debate

2 Likes

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by tinsel: 2:09am On Jun 21, 2017
GreatSE:

Watch it again......mehn this shi,t is getting REAL.....
So you heard him use Biafra there? Nawaa.
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by AK481(m): 2:17am On Jun 21, 2017
mukhcech:

Was describing massacre around the world while the whole stood and watch.

He mentioned "Biafra" that should scare you .

When buratai and Buhari was shooting unarmed ipob members,don't they think the world was watching?

Watch the video again,this time with ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 2:22am On Jun 21, 2017
DDeliverer:

Hate or love him, the guy is a wonder.

I'm impressed.

Yeah but he needs to start pulling too Igbo people including the billionaires... theses masses hailing and kneeling down for him can't do any good to the cause
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by jeyselassie(m): 3:16am On Jun 21, 2017
sean1000x:

what are u saying? When did netanyahhu say anytin lyk dat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primary Election Crisis: APC May Convene NEC Meeting Early November / More Ministerial Slots For South-East - South-East Senate Caucus (The Sun) / Ambassadorial nominees: Don't compare Buhari with ex-presidents, APC tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.