Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,287 members, 7,971,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:15 PM

Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound (10746 Views)

4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound / Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now / Reports: Several Military And Police Helicopters Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by mukhcech(m): 3:37am On Jun 21, 2017
AK481:

Was describing massacre around the world while the whole stood and watch.

He mentioned "Biafra" that should scare you .

When buratai and Buhari was shooting unarmed ipob members,don't they think the world was watching?

Watch the video again,this time with ur brain.

It is you Igbos that never fails and always carryout actions without your brains nah. The reference he made bout biafra was the self induced Genocide of the Biafra war that Ojukwu brought upon his poor people. Sadly he wasn't talking bout the Biafra initiated by Nnamdi kanu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by basmur(m): 3:54am On Jun 21, 2017
toofit007:
they Don they give up one by one ;Dthey Don they give up one by one
just keep up with your stupidity. something you know will not come true... not even after your lifetime
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 21, 2017
jeyselassie:
what are u saying? When did netanyahhu say anytin lyk dat?

Afonja asking useless question as usual. Someone should show this afonja a video of Netanyahu on 3 occasions mentioning Biafraa.
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by BabaRamota1980: 5:35am On Jun 21, 2017
sean1000x:

Those skinny guys are bigger than the biggest Afonjas as Afonjas are naturally tiny, small, short with no muscles by God's design as punishment.

Your women have voted with their poussies, they disagree with you. grin grin
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by mustylique(m): 5:38am On Jun 21, 2017
this is FUCKery at its peak.
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by adadike281(f): 5:40am On Jun 21, 2017
newbornmacho:

Don't fly off the handle yet. I'm Igbo, whether you like it or not, and I represent a category of our people that choose to be very rational in solving our problems.
No one will be allowed to piggy back on the Biafran brand to pursue a strange enterprise.
For the avoidance of doubt, ipob and Biafra can be mutually exclusive and the onus is on you to retain any relevance you may currently enjoy.
Answer my questions: what has "holy holy holy" got to do with the quest for biafra as it applies to nnamdi kanu ?
Awaiting your response.
am with u on this. let me tell u. Kanu started this but might not end it. my people are almost worshipping him. the great Igbo race? its unheard of! I never liked Kanu even though am pro- Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 21, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Your women have voted with their poussies, they disagree with you. grin grin

Afonjas and women private parts...no wonder they cut off vaginass for rituals. Women be careful.

1 Like

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by kingzizzy: 5:58am On Jun 21, 2017
newbornmacho:

Don't fly off the handle yet. I'm Igbo, whether you like it or not, and I represent a category of our people that choose to be very rational in solving our problems.
No one will be allowed to piggy back on the Biafran brand to pursue a strange enterprise.
For the avoidance of doubt, ipob and Biafra can be mutually exclusive and the onus is on you to retain any relevance you may currently enjoy.
Answer my questions: what has "holy holy holy" got to do with the quest for biafra as it applies to nnamdi kanu ?
Awaiting your response.

Your problem is that you dont know what the song stands for. The song is meant to glorify something or someone who leads the people to a better place.

Back in my primary school days, we used to sing this song in school but we would put the name of our school to replace 'Nnamdi Kanu' as in this video.

People use this song all the time to honour someone or something

1 Like

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by laribari(m): 6:12am On Jun 21, 2017
divads:
so buhari is an Antichrist as a Muslim and political head too?

Okay let me educate you.

Antichrist are of two classification.

1. Anyone who antagonizes Christ and the bible, saying Jesus is not the son of God. (whether you are Christian, Muslim or atheist).

2. The beast! This is the man antichrist who is going to come out of the church (pretending to be a christian). The young man shall come doing miracles and deceiving many which was why the bible calls him false prophet. This man will not be revealed unto after the second coming of Christ.

Being an antichrist is not about where you worship (your religion) or where you come from, instead what you say, belief in and practice. There are so-called Christians who do not agree that Jesus is GOD as HE is part of the trinity.

The reason why the beast (the main antichrist) will pretend to be from the church is becos satan's plan is to lead millions of people to hell by misleading them.
The antichrist will be a church figure (a christian) but also, anyone who says Jesus is not LORD, or that Jesus is not the Christ is anti-Jesus or anti-Christ.

So you can answer the question yourself based on what buhari believes about Jesus. The most dangerous to fear has never been Muslims though, but false prophets, who masquerade as Christians (sheep in wolf clothing).

I am figuring out this kanu dude now and his agenda is being clear to me now. Judaism is anti-Jesus and the igbos are real Christians as they acknowledge Jesus as the son of God but kanu will change that once biafra is restored. All of them will mumu call themselves jews, just as Israel came out of Egypt.

Kanu is pushing this people into war but their blood will be sacrificed there, just as aldoph hitler destroyed millions of Jews during the holocaust. The Jews are God's people but are ignorant and forsaken God. It is written that the antichrist will persecute the Jews and destroy them and the world because of their ignorance. There is a reason kanu calls himself a Jew than it meets the eyes.

Little do people know that they have started worshiping kanu. The young man is automatically a political leader as this biafran issue is political. Kanu has technically become a king as he now lead many (almost a full region) and becoming more powerful than crowned kings in the east. Kanu will systematically become a priest (religious head in judaism) as he is now the first official Jew in the south East and the scariest thing is that Judaism is some how connected to Christ but in a reversed manner.

This is matching the profile of an antichrist. I'm not saying he is the beast but the bible says there are many antichrists becos the spirit of the beast is already here. The aim is to reduce pollution and always want to make war to achieve that. With time, kanu will be found out by the igbos. Just watch! Except Jesus is sleeping but HE is not.
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Markfemi2: 8:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Division before Igbo Jew and Christain is real
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by AK481(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2017
mukhcech:

It is you Igbos that never fails and always carryout actions without your brains nah. The reference he made bout biafra was the self induced Genocide of the Biafra war that Ojukwu brought upon his poor
people. Sadly he wasn't talking bout the Biafra initiated by Nnamdi kanu.
You still don't have sense.
Ok,he was referring to the massacre of 1967 right?

Even the Syrian conflict had been going on since 1967?

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by mukhcech(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2017
AK481:

You still don't have sense.
Ok,he was referring to the massacre of 1967 right?

Even the Syrian conflict had been going on since 1967?

Mumu

Foolish boy doesn't know history.. Which wan be massacre. No be una wan die? No be only

1967, nah since the beginning of time Syria war start. . Fool
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by Ikology(m): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2017
sean1000x:

What is your business if we call him savior? What is your business Afonja? If you understand Biafraans, you will know that we have no deity. We appreciate Nnamdi Kanu and we adore him as he has done something no man has been able to do. Even Ojukwu couldn't do what Nnamdi Kanu is doing.

Like he rightly said, IPOB speaks for IPOB, not for Ndi Igbo. Brain dead people shouting afonja up and down with no element of wisdom. If you are jobless, man up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by iykofias(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2017
sean1000x:

What is your business if we call him savior? What is your business Afonja? If you understand Biafraans, you will know that we have no deity. We appreciate Nnamdi Kanu and we adore him as he has done something no man has been able to do. Even Ojukwu couldn't do what Nnamdi Kanu is doing.
brother keep mute if u dont kno u history
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2017
Am I the only seeing "special trained biafran forces" in that write-up? grin
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by toofit007: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2017
basmur:

just keep up with your stupidity. something you know will not come true... not even after your lifetime
that is your opinion boy, it is quiet different from mine. come over for breakfast grin
basmur:

that is your opinion boy, it is quiet different from mine. come over for breakfast
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by newbornmacho(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2017
adadike281:
am with u on this. let me tell u. Kanu started this but might not end it. my people are almost worshipping him. the great Igbo race? its unheard of! I never liked Kanu even though am pro- Biafra.
Thank you, nwanyi oma.
Re: Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound by michealdeco: 9:58am On Jun 21, 2017
shullamite:
My only advice to nnamdi KANU is that he should not accept to be called "holly saviour" or "messiah", because that title belongs only to God or Jesus Christ. From time immemorial people who have accepted the glory that is surpose to go to God end up badly. Think of king Nebuchadnezzar in the bible history, think of king pharo of Egypt, there is even a leader who is suffering from the same mistake in Nigeria presently, I will not mention his name.
Personally I admire the guys courage and dream but he should be careful not to take the praise that is meant for God or Jesus Christ.
sav·ior
ˈsāvyər/Submit
noun
noun: saviour
a person who saves someone or something (especially a country or cause) from danger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Public Announcement: Anambra State Govt Upholds July 1st Motorcycles Ban / Ambassadorial Nomination: SFD Writes Senate, Calls For Buratai’s Confirmation / Dele Momodu Replies Nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.