Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,630 members, 7,944,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** (2852 Views)

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) / The Official Engagement :) / Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2010
nana:

Hmmm,what an interesting thread cheesy

Uuuhhhh Omoge sexy. I like your good looking-no-make-up-nice-skin- look joo. So how are you? I see your profile say 22. Hmmmm not bad. So what is Valentine bringing you? Or what are your plans?
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by nana(f): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2010
ElRazur:

Uuuhhhh Omoge sexy. I like your good looking-no-make-up-nice-skin- look joo. So how are you? I see your profile say 22. Hmmmm not bad. So what is Valentine bringing you? Or what are your plans?
Hmmm,thanks. Aint nothing special about vals day,i's just another day on the calendar. Doing nothing.
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2010
How come?

We can organise something for you if you want. Plenty of guys "doing nothing" on that day too you know.
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by chinesedoll(f): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2010
When is Valentine again please?
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by nana(f): 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2010
ElRazur:

How come?

We can organise something for you if you want. Plenty of guys "doing nothing" on that day too you know.
Lol,i'ld pass on that,thanks cheesy
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by nana(f): 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2010
chinesedoll:

Ur angel looks cute
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2010
chinesedoll:

Your point is?
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2010
Oh am good at this. So that is two ladies up for Valentine's day adventure right?

IBKAYE

NANA

Awesome.

Oya where are all the men jare?
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by nana(f): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2010
ElRazur:

Oh am good at this. So that is two ladies up for Valentine's day adventure right?

IBKAYE

NANA

Awesome.

Haha,u're looking for trouble cheesy
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by daylae(m): 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2010
I get scared when val is knocking at the door! This time,man just have to lay low.
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2010
daylae:

I get scared when val is knocking at the door! This time,man just have to lay low.

Haha. Classic sign of a man who dates more than one woman. Or who is broke and do not want to get too close lol. Which ever way, fair play on you jare.

In the mean time, Nana looks good and Ibkaye aint too demanding. grin

nana:

Haha,u're looking for trouble cheesy

Relax joo. Kini big deal? grin
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by xpawn(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2010
Nana, will u be my val? smiley
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2010
Look at this man o. No style no substance. Nah so them dey ask someone? Nana make you scrutinise this one well well joo.

grin
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by xpawn(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2010
guy, let us hear her reply first
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ddiamond(f): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2010
hnmmmm, so so so interesting. valentine indeed, kiss kiss kiss
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2010
xpawn:

guy, let us hear her reply first

Ogbeni no guy me jare.

If am her brother - older or younger. There is no way I will let you have her. You never told us your name, what you do, why she should be yours, etc. You just barge in here and talk "be my valentine". . . . You papa be Yar'dua or something? Look man, be more creative and use your imagination. Right now, as a man to another man, I think you need to try harder.

d.diamond:

hnmmmm, so so so interesting. valentine indeed, kiss kiss kiss

Glad you are loving it joo. How are you? What is your plan for valentine?
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2010
ElRazur:

IBKAYE

NANA

Awesome.

Lol, doesn't that sound really cheesy to you? cheesy
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2010
ibkaye:

Lol, doesn't that sound really cheesy to you?

Cheesy is fun. wink

Please tell me, what do you think of that guy's approach to Nana? Now that is just lame in my opinion. Lol.
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2010
ElRazur:

Cheesy is fun. wink

Please tell me, what do you think of that guy's approach to Nana? Now that is just lame in my opinion. Lol.
Lame? No, not at all smiley
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2010
Oh, in that case he can take you on a date. The two of you will get right on just fine. grin
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2010
Lol, I'm ok cheesy
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2010
I guess you are turning him down because he is truly lame. You are one wicked soul. Lol.

grin
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2010
manipulation really is your thing isn't it? cheesy
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2010
Really? tell us why you won't go on a date with him then? wink
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2010
Yes, really cheesy

What the heck, because I don't want to cheesy
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2010
ibkaye:

Yes, really cheesy

What the heck, because I don't want to cheesy

There you have it xpawn. Let me give you a translation of what she is saying.

Translation: I will not date a lame guy. He aint my cup of tea.

Ouch.

grin

Are you on yim? smiley
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2010
ElRazur:

There you have it xpawn. Let me give you a translation of what she is saying.

Translation: I will not date a lame guy. He aint my cup of tea.

Ouch.

grin

Are you on yim? smiley
Lol, you lie cheesy

No I'm not smiley
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by mamagee3(f): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2010
baybbootz:

pik mi pik mi
i want a special mesage 2 grin grin

il give mama gee 1, i lyk her.(no homo),  grin grin tongue

kiss kiss kiss
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by kkkossy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2010
Dis is gona be one hell of a thread. Jst hope we ain't gona hv any indefinite fracas
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2010
Haaa my sweet mamaGee. How wonderful to have you here. Do you want some nice pre valentine's gift? kiss
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by kkkossy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2010
@elz, ur indirectly lukin 4 a val abi? u knw wat? Jst wait a while till the desperate once show up.
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2010
Nah far from it, but then nothing wrong with getting a val from Nairaland. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / The Sixteen Commandments Of Relating With Women / Please Help A Confuse Nairalander

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.