Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,630 members, 7,944,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** (2851 Views)

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) / The Official Engagement :) / Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by baybbootz(f): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2010
14 DAES 2 valentine

am d TYM keeper tongue tongue
i get paid ryt?
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2010
baybbootz:

14 DAES 2 valentine

am d TYM keeper tongue tongue
i get paid ryt?

You are 19 and you text type. No. I won't even want you to work for me for free. Talk less of paying you. grin
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by baybbootz(f): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2010
^^
wow you are throwing away a hhaawt smart,unique and one in a million personal assistance away,

this is totally age discriminationthere is no 19 writen on my forehead,is there tongue tongue

kip bullyin mi,u wud b shoked at d end ov d dae, am old enuf 2 b a grandma. cool cool
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by nana(f): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2010
Hmmmm
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by sofadj(m): 12:24am On Jan 31, 2010
@nana
be my val!
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 4:42am On Jan 31, 2010
baybbootz:

^^
wow you are throwing away a hhaawt smart,unique and one in a million personal assistance away,

this is totally age discriminationthere is no 19 writen on my forehead,is there tongue tongue

kip bullyin mi,u wud b shoked at d end ov d dae, am old enuf 2 b a grandma. cool cool

When you learn how to type properly and can construct one and two sentences together, I am sure you will get a looking. This is 2010, no man wants a grin half baked illiterate for a wifey. Be hawwt all you want, but some of us prefer our ladies having a bit of brain.
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 31, 2010
I'm beginning to suspect you. You derive joy in bashing women.
Oje lo wo ara e wo. O ki n se omode moh.
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by sofadj(m): 6:03am On Jan 31, 2010
[b]b[/b]e my online valentine ghost
[b]e[/b]verytime i see ur post

[b]m[/b]y finger makes my mouse click
[b]y[/b]our username just so i can
[b]v[/b]iew your pic
[b]a[/b]nd confirm ur
[b]l[/b]ovely smile oh! how angelic

[b]n[/b]ana let me be ur valentine
[b]a[/b]nd even u be mine
[b]n[/b]uthin would make me feel better inside
[b]a[/b]round ur naturally beautiful face is where i wanna have mine beside.
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2010
FL Gators:

I'm beginning to suspect you. You derive joy in bashing women.
Oje lo wo ara e wo. O ki n se omode moh.

Far from it. I have no problem with no one, even you. grin I am not keen on text typing. Surely, how hard is it to type a word like "You" instead of "U" or "Like" instead of "Lyk".

While we all strife to learn, somethings can just be annoying if you see what I mean. I pointed out her posting style to her from the onset, but she clearly ain't about to change and I aint about to stop digging into her either. grin

"it suks wen pple tiap in dis mana. it is notin bt sheer laziness" grin

For the record, one of the thing that I like about you is your writing ability. I won't even give you a looking if you type like a retard. But thank god I am settled now with Tope2000. wink
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by kkkossy(m): 11:02am On Jan 31, 2010
^^ i tend 2 type lik dat somtyms and it doesn't make me an illiterate.if u keep castigating ppl like this,it make u luk more like a generation X who tend 2 lack modern internet abbrevations. It wud only be a problem when u type as such in an educative thread like politics and literature section.
Bk 2 the thread,where are the gurls nw??
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2010
I have no idea. They really need to come out and play. grin
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by sofadj(m): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2010
where dem dey e. please wwhere is nana someone help me tell her im missin her already o and awaitin her response
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by xpawn(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2010
ElRazur what do you do and where is your location plz?
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by baybbootz(f): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2010
When you learn how to type properly and can construct one and two sentences together, I am sure you will get a looking. This is 2010, no man wants a half baked illiterate for a wifey. Be hawwt all you want, but some of us prefer our ladies having a bit of brain.

so very mean, am so outta here angry angry

there is totaly nufin rung wif txt typin,as far as u knw wen n wer 2 use it.dsnt make ny1 less literate angry angry
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by Jcob(m): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2010
all these small boys and girls shouting valentine valentine. Can't you face your book for once. I bet it, you guys are still under 20. Valentine is meant for bigboys like us that can take care of them ladies. Forward your girlfriend to me till you will be mature to handle her yourself. chikena. angry
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2010
baybbootz:

so very mean, am so outta here angry angry

there is totaly nufin rung wif txt typin,as far as u knw wen n wer 2 use it.dsnt make ny1 less literate angry angry

Sorri o I wunda ef u will applia 4 a job tiapin shit?

Good riddance. smiley

xpawn:

ElRazur what do you do and where is your location plz?

Will you like my credit card number too? grin
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by xpawn(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2010
ElRazura, Can't you be a little polite. It's like you are here to insult and show off.
So you can't give your location and what you do? But you want me to do that becos of a val? there are many roads that leads to the market
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2010
xpawn:

ElRazura, Can't you be a little polite. It's like you are here to insult and show off.
So you can't give your location and what you do? But you want me to do that becos of a val? there are many roads that leads to the market

Polite about what? And showing off what exactly? Anyway, aint you suppose to be getting the ladies?

Sorry, but I am do not see how my location and what I do have anything to do with the thread sir. grin

Please get the omoge and don't scare them away jare.
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2010
13 days to that time from now. Here is another box of chocolate and rose for the first lady to say "Roses are red, Violent are blue and am one fine Omoge"

Oya who wants too? Remember this is for the first omoge to say ""Roses are red, Violent are blue and am one fine Omoge""

grin
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2010
Someone's bored cheesy
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2010
ibkaye:

Someone's bored cheesy

No you can't have it. Too much chocolate is not good for your waist line. You are trying too lose some weight remember? grin

Get your big backside on YIM or something.
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2010
Lol joker cheesy
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by nana(f): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2010
Dude is happy about vals day cheesy
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by ElRazur: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2010
nana:

Dude is happy about vals day  cheesy

I am just happy that you are happy.  wink

Nothing wrong with being happy after all, I am God's gift to ladies and so hell yeah I look forward to their present. I heard one lucky lady is buying me a Yellow Lamborghini. Could it be you? shocked
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by nana(f): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2010
ElRazur:

I am just happy that you are happy.  wink

Nothing wrong with being happy after all, I am God's gift to ladies and so hell yeah I look forward to their present. I heard one lucky lady is buying me a Yellow Lamborghini. Could it be you? shocked
You too dey wish cheesy
Re: ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** by tkb417(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2010
***ahem***

time has come for gurls to enter ma pocket again
i swear, my fones will be off from Feb 10

by the way, i wouldnt mind ibkaye as my val cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apology To All Romancelanders / Message To My Future Partner / Is 2 Face Idibia’s Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.