Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys (32033 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by exclusive7(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
mi laugh at the way you type.. mi think you're playful..i likey, lol
how about we talk more... Mi would love to chat with you.. You could drop a number, facebook i.d or email...
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by SoldierBoy1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:

For three good Semesters i was single..
that one strong o
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by chingle5(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
kelvinrhs:

You are insane.
NB;Pls don't take it as a insult

Shitttttt ah ah wetin happin nw ah ah
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by goldporte: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
kinda like shy guys..lol

Hi tamaraudoubra grin
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pedrogold:
Sounds easy, but some of us are just naturally shy in trying stuffs like this... After all why would I approach someone(a random girl) i don't know? Nice job op but me no get that kind of confidence embarassed

tell em man...
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by tosyne2much(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmmm interesting cheesy
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Piiko:
I used to be shy when I was broke cheesy girls use us play that year but now we stay winning.

U wey dem still corner for giwa house? grin
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Silkmoth33:

U wey dem still corner for giwa house? grin
where be giwa house?
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by doskie(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Bro its hard for me.. I'm very good in relating with females online i can toast very well on whatsapp but when its time to meet one on one i do flop most times..

To relate with my cousins(female) na work for me..

May be because I've got no sister.. Na football team my mama born na guys full house..
one thing that causes shyness before girls is the kind of activities you engage in daily. if your daily routine is complete without you interacting with people, you wont easily come out of your shell. have you ever wondered how bus conductors, drivers, craftsmen generally are able to interact with anyone whether or not they are on their level?
if you start getting handy today, or be in a business that fetches you human interaction experience, and income to boost your confidence, oneday, you will sit back and wonder where your shyness went to.

1 Like

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Dopeyomi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
doskie:
one thing that causes shyness before girls is the kind of activities you engage in daily. if your daily routine is complete without you interacting with people, you wont easily come out of your shell. have you ever wondered how bus conductors, drivers, craftsmen generally are able to interact with anyone whether or not they are on their level?
if you start getting handy today, or be in a business that fetches you human interaction experience, and income to boost your confidence, oneday, you will sit back and wonder where your shyness went to.

Yea exactly i don't interact much with People..

But I'm resuming an Insurance marketing Job next week.. Will meet with different types of People and get to interact more..

let's see how its gonna go for me..
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by martins80(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nice one Op
1)Confidence
2)Good looks
3)Intellect
4)Charisma
5)Money
All these will melt a naija babe heart. If you want to finish them;dey God fearing too lol......Lemme run

Here is how to toast a naija babe:[UPDATED GUIDE] http://www.penmyemotions.com/2017/04/toast-her-nicehow-to-toast-lady-and-win.html
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Am shy toO..

This is my story...

Each time i want to have a conversation with a lady my hearts beats like an electric drumset at times my voice will be shaking like a lady twerking..

I met a girl in year 1 i manage to ask her out and we started dating few months d relationship ended the bae was like can't i see the way my male friends Normally play with her she was like when walking together i don't hold her arms etc.. that wan cut there.. because i was shy..

Met another one again this wan ehn whenever she's with me in the room I'll just be dumbfounded coz i dunno what to say.. and it is this girl that will always initiate the actions in the room first..

i dunno if i can get over this 'shyness' of a thing..

But i do relate well with females online..

Cc: Queenbetsy
Helenbee
mumu boi. Wats so difficult in talkin with ur fellow human being?
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Dopeyomi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ebuka2016:
mumu boi. Wats so difficult in talkin with ur fellow human being?

Sorry bros don't take this as an insult.. u really need to grow up!
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by doskie(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Yea exactly i don't interact much with People..

But I'm resuming an Insurance marketing Job next week.. Will meet with different types of People and get to interact more..

let's see how its gonna go for me..
exactly!!
in your new job, you will meet females who are not so smart, but good looking.

you will meet the average looking ones, who are very smart

you will meet kind ones who have patience and listening ability

you will meet mannerless ones with great ego and pride,

you will meet the ones who strike convocations and have great sense of humour

you will meet nice people but who are introverts. they wont discuss so much with you, but yet they want you around. some even go ahead to ask " hope im not so boring oh"

with time, you would have grown a sixth sense and acclimatization with women so much so that, even from a little interaction with a random lady, just like guys, you know what type of person she is. you know the hidden meanings and interpretation of the things she says and does, you will just find out that you no longer mind being turned down, or you are determined enough to pursue purpose and intention with opportunity as they present themselves.

one thing you must know is.... almost all ladies i have seen like to know how good they look. even the pretty ones who you may feel have heard more than 10billion compliments in their lifetime, even ladies who are clearly older than you, they appreciate been liked, just depends on your sense of decorum and the manner you do it. they may have a very tough and commanding exterior , but the reality is... they are softer inside. they recognise a man by how intrepid he behaves, not necessarily by how tall, giant, huge or how many packs he has on his chest. that is why the most beautiful girls are some times pulled by natural guys who dont even mind farting in their presence. i have pulled chicks i didnt belive was possible. one of my ex is a daughter of the md of a popular oil firm in lekki. i have attracted the love from my italalian clients daughter, i have gotten very close to older ladies in their late thirties or early fourties. i was once a timid dude. infact throughout university i couldnt talk to any girl. my job as an electrical installer exposed me, gave me confidence, made me accomplish tasks that were once alien to me, made me go on long journies, afforded me more knowledge about nigeria, places, people, and topics to talk about.

truth bro, God created women as a very nice comforting spot for men. that is why nurses are usually females, you heal faster when nice nurses attend to you cos you just wanna stay alive lol....

i would school you but i have no time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Dopeyomi(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
doskie:
exactly!!
in your new job, you will meet females who are not so smart, but good looking.

you will meet the average looking ones, who are very smart

you will meet kind ones who have patience and listening ability

you will meet mannerless ones with great ego and pride,

you will meet the ones who strike convocations and have great sense of humour

you will meet nice people but who are introverts. they wont discuss so much with you, but yet they want you around. some even go ahead to ask " hope im not so boring oh"

with time, you would have grown a sixth sense and acclimatization with women so much so that, even from a little interaction with a random lady, just like guys, you know what type of person she is. you know the hidden meanings and interpretation of the things she says and does, you will just find out that you no longer mind being turned down, or you are determined enough to pursue purpose and intention with opportunity as they present themselves.

one thing you must know is.... almost all ladies i have seen like to know how good they look. even the pretty ones who you may feel have heard more than 10billion compliments in their lifetime, even ladies who are clearly older than you, they appreciate been liked, just depends on your sense of decorum and the manner you do it. they may have a very tough and commanding exterior , but the reality is... they are softer inside. they recognise a man by how intrepid he behaves, not necessarily by how tall, giant, huge or how many packs he has on his chest. that is why the most beautiful girls are some times pulled by natural guys who dont even mind farting in their presence. i have pulled chicks i didnt belive was possible. one of my ex is a daughter of the md of a popular oil firm in lekki. i have attracted the love from my italalian clients daughter, i have gotten very close to older ladies in their late thirties or early fourties. i was once a timid dude. infact throughout university i couldnt talk to any girl. my job as an electrical installer exposed me, gave me confidence, made me accomplish tasks that were once alien to me, made me go on long journies, afforded me more knowledge about nigeria, places, people, and topics to talk about.

truth bro, God created women as a very nice comforting spot for men. that is why nurses are usually females, you heal faster when nice nurses attend to you cos you just wanna stay alive lol....

i would school you but i have no time.

Wow this is really nice sir.. I'm moved and touched by those words.. #Pure facts..

1 Like

Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
i'm confused as well, snubbed the ''THING''
Then I guess it must be a joke or something...
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by vikstandon(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tamarapetty:
kinda like shy guys..lol

Hmmm...Seriously, but they could be jerky. I was really one before...lacking expression!

I hated myself for it, because I let beautiful creatures go by me without even saying Hi.

I just notice you are one of those beautiful creatures and wouldn't want to betray my intentions. Pardon me, all my long speech was in a bid to say 'Hi' am Vikstan! Your looks inspire love and affection.
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by chuksdavid28(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
hmmmm! don't know much abouh ladies Buh I sure know memorising write-ups and guidelines won't help sh#t... do the opposite of what ever dat comes to ur mind #thats d trick fam#
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dopeyomi:

Sorry bros don't take this as an insult.. I really need to grow up!
yes yhu do
Re: How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys by Tamarapetty(f): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
vikstandon:

Hmmm...Seriously, but they could be jerky. I was really one before...lacking expression!

I hated myself for it, because I let beautiful creatures go by me without even saying Hi.

I just notice you are one of those beautiful creatures and wouldn't want to betray my intentions. Pardon me, all my long speech was in a bid to say 'Hi' am Vikstan! Your looks inspire love and affection.
heyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234 / This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.