Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,689 members, 7,951,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son (30641 Views)

Alex Ekubo's Gift To Desmond Elliot / Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin / Davido Hangs Out With P Diddy In Miami NightClub (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by ToluAde1: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2010
hmmm, interesting!!!!, SOMETIMES I DON'T BLAME THE Yboys COLLECTING THE MONEY FROM THEM
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by meandyou00(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2010
@toluade
i feel ya
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by chinesedoll(f): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2010
meandyou00:

funny . . .  abeg make we rest . . . showy display of one's means of life

people that have a lot more than Diddy  do exist, yet they never show off their wealth . . .

consider for example, Mr Gates

Agreed, me personally, If I had that kind of money I do not think I would spend that much on my kid. It dosent mean that I would start making noise that 35o is not a big deal. Abeg u sef think am.

THE AMAKA:

[color=#ff1199]Nigerian? Yes.
but i wasn't really raised around them or the "Nigerian Way" so i don't exactly have the same "views" i guess as others.
money is always something to obsess over, but i don't really see why.
i guess. . .

Why is it that  you refer to people that were raised in Nigeria aas if they have some kind of defect?
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by kokoye(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2010
God please bless me with that kind of money o. Not sure I'll buy my 16-yr old a maybach though.

But pls bless me abundantly with good health and wealth so that I can be a blessing to others around me

That's all I ask.
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by calabaman(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2010
Chei. . .wetin i get for my own 16th birthday sef, erm erm. .Nothing!!!! na just happy birthday dem tell me
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by meandyou00(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2010
calabAZ DONT celebrate birthdays during dog scarcity, lol
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by GudLion(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2010
common people, lets cut the G some slac, who does not know that Diddy is a man of class. The last time I checked his out fit (Suit n all)it was worth a wooping $135,000. Whats Maymach, would you rather him buy it for some girl? Lets show real love with outstanding gifts, Am out,
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by sammyavu: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2010
life is good,every rich parents does wants their child to under go stress which they under go in past,Kudos to u P.DADDY money making machine DADDY,every child would want to have daddy like u that spread the joy money to their children.guys P.daddy too much ooh
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by ayettymama(f): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2010
some people dont need to speak cos thier money talks!
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by baslone: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2010
THE AMAKA:

[color=#ff1199]Nigerian? Yes.
but i wasn't really raised around them or the "Nigerian Way" so i don't exactly have the same "views" i guess as others.

Sounds kinda like Mutallab!!
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by GeorgeD1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2010
na so dem take dey spoil their children sad
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by THEAMAKA(f): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2010
chinesedoll:

Why is it that  you refer to people that were raised in Nigeria aas if they have some kind of defect?
I'm not referring to them as if its some kind of defect neither am i talking about people only raised in Nigeria.
I'm talking about people raised with a strong Nigerian or shall i say cultural influence.
all this money money talk i see here on this NL, i don't get it.
anyway this is boring now, ta ta!
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by bawomolo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2010
THE AMAKA:

I'm not referring to them as if its some kind of defect neither am i talking about people only raised in Nigeria.
I'm talking about people raised with a strong Nigerian or shall i say cultural influence.

getting one's 16 year son a maybach is a big deal in the US too. It has raised eyebrows in the US media as well.
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2010
THE AMAKA:

Let's just say many Nigerians have been through a lot and therefore, everyone yearns for a better life
Just thank God you were born in the states, it doesn't mean you are better than others ( though you don't really sound like one sha)  tongue
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2010
kokoye:

God please bless me with that kind of money o. Not sure I'll buy my 16-yr old a maybach though.

But pls bless me abundantly with good health and wealth so that I can be a blessing to others around me

That's all I ask.

Amen jare, that's the spirit! before someone comes to tell me it's not a big deal!!
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by calabaman(m): 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2010
meand@, How ur mind go dogmeat if u no dey chop am, What does it taste lyk??, When i mention ur name just nw my pitbull just start 2dey growl, Hmmmmn
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by chinesedoll(f): 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2010
THE AMAKA:

Oh well, Whatever, undecided undecided

bawomolo:

getting one's 16 year son a maybach is a big deal in the US too.  It has raised eyebrows in the US media as well.

Thank you sir
was about to say the same thing.
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by djcrucifix(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2010
na wa o! my papa no even get money reach the car.
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by ayo84(m): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2010
you wish p diddy was your pops
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by jalether(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2010
A quick question, can any of the haters downgrading diddy produce a $360,000 bank statement

get of the hgatorade and drink some Koolaid, that might help cheesy grin
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by kokoye(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2010
too much agidi talaka for this thread,

I remember one elderly man in my Ibadan neighbourhood who used to say he did not want to have money like m.k.o abiola because of all his woes.

The same man married another wife when his children abroad started sending him money!
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by Omogbhollahorn(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2010
hey blood of god shocked undecided
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by ayo84(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2010
well, left for me,nothing wrong in spoiling your kids, but this is too much, you have to teach your kids how to hussle
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2010
Nice to have a rich Dad
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by Wrex(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2010
bawomolo:

yeah puff daddy didn't do to bad. he actually got the opportunity to go to college but dropped out.
That is not true.He actually went to havard
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by kokoye(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2010
Wrex:

which havard, the one in the bronx
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by bawomolo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2010
Wrex:

who dash puff puff daddy havard, well howard could be considered havard of HBCU's grin
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by kokoye(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2010
Remember the time diddy complained he couldnt afford to fuel his private jet cos of rising fuel costs?

The media burst his bubble so he came out again to say he meant to say he was a part owner of the jet  grin

The media burst that bubble yet again so he came out yet again to say he was only joking and that he only rents, not own  grin grin

The guy can lie!!  but the media fuels it like we are doing here now  . . so it helps him get his hard on
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by oge4real(f): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2010
idifu:

Diddy is rich so what do you expect? i aint surprised about the gift ,Diddy bought his son.

How do you mean he bought his son?
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by RecentPost: 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2010
This is why we are working so hard, the only way i used to remember my birthday is through sms from bank or sms from old girl friends
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by kokoye(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2010
RecentPost:

This is why we are working so hard, the only way i used to remember my birthday is through sms from bank or sms from old girl friends

Bank dey send you brithday sms? wao!!

I'm sure you can afford to buy ur son a maybach be dat o . . cos the only time my bank sends me msgs na to remind me say I owe dem money grin
Re: P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son by chiogo(f): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2010
Amaka, Americans don't obsess over money? That's a new one!!

bawomolo:

who dash puff puff daddy havard, well howard could be considered havard of HBCU's grin
Ah, I was about to say. . . grin grin grin

lol lemme stop, anyway I need a car this year. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids / Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) / Actress Halima Abubakar Looking Stunning In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.