Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,493 members, 7,975,010 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:37 PM

Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! (1426 Views)

Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You / I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! / Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by madlady(f): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2010
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by Gabry(f): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2010
madlady:

@Gabry girl-friend, hope your day was not over taxing, and that the men treated you well.

So your bf and you live close, that's cool, you can get to know some of each others ways before you get married.

I will look up Miri on Goggle earth, I want to pin point you grin

Yes I am a UK citizen, I was born in London. As for going back the Jamaica, I do that about twice a year, if I can.
I do not think I want to live in JA permanently, the community I come from is far too insular for me, I am used to my own space.

I hope you have a nice meet up with your bf when you get back to Kualar Lumpur.  kiss kiss kiss

I LOVE

Its common for men in this industry to look at females like a sex symbol. embarassed lipsrsealed angry But its okay cause it pays good money. cheesy When I have enough I would leave for sure. Yes we've been living together for 6 years now. LOL! Cause we were housemates before when we were in the same College. Now we are room mates tongue

Jamaica is Insular? Really? shocked Hmmm. . . I thought their open minded considering its apart of the States.

But I bet it wont be as insular as Malaysia. grin
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by madlady(f): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2010
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by Gabry(f): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2010
madlady:

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good thing I saw this before I went off to my clients for the day.

Girl-friend Jamaica is not part of the States, it  was a British Colony,we got Independence some times since.

Yes Jamaica is quite a free country in some parts, say the tourist,ghettos and maybe Mobay, but in truth that's just how it seems.
For instants, if you were a "GAY" person you would have a very hard time. Some have even been stoned angry

They have quite a few different community's in JA, we all do live as one but we  still have different ways of doing things.

I  come from the Jewish lot, and they are very insular in many ways, they usually marry amongst each other and they have different beliefs.

Malaysia I am sure would be a far more strict Country, Gabry is it a Muslim country??

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! How embarrasing embarassed lipsrsealed I seriously thought jamaica is part of America. . . Cause many people have old me that. Well, imagine once I use to think Jamaica is part of Africa when I was a kid. LOL! grin tongue embarassed lipsrsealed

What is the main eligion in Jamaica? Ok, so homosexuality / lesbian is not accepted there. As for Malaysia, people hre do insult them and if they belong to any religion, they will get kicked out immediately but of course no such thing as stoning to death sad lipsrsealed embarassed

ys, malaysia is a Muslim Country. if you are a Muslim, you will get alot of opportunities here in terms of lower prices for car, house, land, jewelleries and so on and its easier to do business here compare to the rest. If a Chinese were to open their business, they must have at least 80% of the Directors should be Muslim and 70% of Muslim in the management field.Its hard really.

Lady, you nver tell me about your bobo ooo grin cheesy
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by whitelexi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2010
@Madlady: be truthful to yourself. You had a swipe at me, and i never resist the temptation to swipe back. . . Only, my defensive swipes usually carry more weight than my offensive ones so yes, u were a victim from an angle, but not entirely because of my fault. You, my friend, contributed heavily and so it was an unpleasant 1st for u. . . But u took it on the chin and learnt from that and i'm glad for u in that respect.

Knowledge, they say is power, whether u learnt the easy way or the hard way! At least, now u know how the skin is different from the tree bark, so thats a good thing. Perhaps u should now endeavour to learn how the tree bark is different from the skin!
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by Gabry(f): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2010
^^^
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by madlady(f): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2010
@whitelexi, ok.
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by whitelexi(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2010
Good thing u decided against coming after me with smoking guns and roses grin grin
But bad thing u still didnt learn anything at the end of the day angry angry
I didnt intend to draw any blood, just a slap on the wrist really. . . The way u spank a bad kid when they misbehave grin grin grin

I really dont go about calling people bad names, i just speak my mind and it doesn't always go well with the concensus cool cool cool
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by madlady(f): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2010
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by madlady(f): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2010
lipsrsealed
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by whitelexi(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2010
yes, i feel u're just trying to be stubborn but i know my point has been made and understood perfectly well. grin grin grin
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by madlady(f): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2010
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by whitelexi(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2010
u may go now, this conversation is over cool
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by madlady(f): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2010
Thank you.
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by Gabry(f): 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2010
So this is what its all about right? Chei! HMM! Im piss now! angry
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by Ben13: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2010
LOL still peeping grin

Gabry, what's next?
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by madlady(f): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2010
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by hbabe(f): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2010
Gabry:

But you have ooo How about Accopen? U no want him no more abi? sad

Accopen is my husband na! I am looking for my own loff!

madlady:

@hbabe, How was the book, hope not that boring. kiss

The book was as boring as can be but it beats taking a gun to my head.
And it worked, I slept off after about 3 pages and forgot about feeling lonely or listening to loony tunes grin

Seems you have been having some very friendly discussions in an unfriendly manner with your pal, Whitelexi!
Cool! Very cool! cool
As we say in Warri, ICE WATER!
Re: Madlady! Im Beginning To Love You Even More! by Gabry(f): 1:29am On Jan 29, 2010
Ben-10:

LOL still peeping grin

Gabry, what's next?

Whats next? Perhaps finding a suitable candidate for Mad Lady. U wanna participate?

madlady:

@Gabry girl-friend please do not be cross, some people just HAVE to proof a point. PRAY GOD he's  satisfied.

@Grabry have a good day. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Yeah, I understand and he had to post it on this thread? undecided

Na wa for you Whitelexi! angry

hbabe:

Accopen is my husband na! I am looking for my own loff!

Isnt your husband and loff the same thing? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! / I'm Breaking Up With Her Because I Just Discovered She's Osu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.