Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,053 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:34 AM

Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila (1521 Views)

Onila,s Cool Pics / Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! / What Do U Think Abt Onila? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by ayosmiles(m): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
She is crazy, arrogant, insecure and self-centred. Don't know why but am beginning to like onila
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by beylinko(m): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
U r in for it. Sm1 just slapd his girlfriend who has d same qualities u mentioned. Best of luck bro,hope she answers u
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by lifestyle1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
And you like a girl with such qualities you mentioned above ? Dude, you need serious medical attention.undecided
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by 190: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2012
shes already taken off market by her mercedez benz 190 edo prince cheesy
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
Finally. . .
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by ayosmiles(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2012
Normally those are not the desirable qualities in a girl but its crazy cos i hated her initialy but now i like her. She is witty and her craziness is kinda sexy. Wonder what it would feel like 4 her to kick my ass.
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayosmiles: Normally those are not the desirable qualities in a girl but its crazy cos i hated her initialy but now i like her. She is witty and her craziness is kinda sexy. Wonder what it would feel like 4 her to kick my ass.

sad sad sad
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayosmiles: Normally those are not the desirable qualities in a girl but its crazy cos i hated her initialy but now i like her. She is witty and her craziness is kinda sexy. Wonder what it would feel like 4 her to kick my ass.

is that your masochistic view on her cos I tell ya, she doesn't like that
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
Darn! S-e-x-u-a-l masochist in the house!! Hardcore!!!
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by Dimples316(f): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
Onila?

I think she's got a love hate relationship going with Mynd_44. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg no mind me ooooh,verify my claims.
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
of all girls na ONILA u see choose abi well, keep the flag waving jarecry
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by beylinko(m): 3:23am On Jun 08, 2012
Where is she self. Come and bail dis guy out na.
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 08, 2012
OP lineup @ Valet until I'm done screwing her. You sound broke tho undecided
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by onila(f): 4:10am On Jun 08, 2012
smiley I am the sweetest girl alive!
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by souleymon(m): 4:25am On Jun 08, 2012
onila: smiley I am the sweetest girl alive!

how many can testify to ur sweetness
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by onila(f): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
souleymon:

how many can testify to ur sweetness

the way i treat pple
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by ayosmiles(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2012
Onila's got a special vibe about her. Even if u hate her, u still dig her. Baby seems sweet too. Wonder what a taste will be like.
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by onila(f): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2012
ayosmiles: Onila's got a special vibe about her. Even if u hate her, u still dig her. Baby seems sweet too. Wonder what a taste will be like.

virgin swag!
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by Dagods(m): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2012
'Ara ga agba ndi ara' u sure say u never bleep her?
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by ayosmiles(m): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2012
Dagods: 'Ara ga agba ndi ara' u sure say u never bleep her?
shes a virgin lol.
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by ayosmiles(m): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
onila:

virgin swag!
love when u say that sweet, makes me furious nd Hot at d same time.
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by Mynd44: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2012
Dimples 316: Onila?

I think she's got a love hate relationship going with Mynd_44. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg no mind me ooooh,verify my claims.
WTF
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by Maximus17(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
pls,may i know who's onila dat a thread be created 4 only a person
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by cindyrella(f): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
Good luck bro
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by ayosmiles(m): 5:57am On Jun 10, 2012
cindyrella: Good luck bro
thanks bday mate. Hope ur party went well.
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by cindyrella(f): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2012
ayosmiles: thanks bday mate. Hope ur party went well.

Yeah it was wonderful,i had a swell time. Hope you did too.
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by ayosmiles(m): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
Yeah, i partied alone with a few of ma friends since u refuse to hang out.
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by cindyrella(f): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
^^ awwwww am sorry. embarassed
Where do u stay?
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by onila(f): 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
ayosmiles: love when u say that sweet, makes me furious nd Hot at d same time.
smiley u already know
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by onila(f): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
everyone has a crush on me smiley
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by ayosmiles(m): 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
onila: everyone has a crush on me smiley
don't decieve urself, folks like me don't waste their time havin a crush on u. Wait oh, i think am io love cos only love could make me want u so much even when u are arrogant nd annoyin.
Re: Dont Know Why But Am Beginning To Like Onila by onila(f): 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
ayosmiles: don't decieve urself, folks like me don't waste their time havin a crush on u. Wait oh, i think am io love cos only love could make me want u so much even when u are arrogant nd annoyin.

am arrogant but nice smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hooking Up Working Singles (workingsingles@gmail.com) / Single And Searching: Are U The Right Person? ok / Any Lady In Delta State In Da House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.