Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,812 members, 7,948,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Big Bang Rubbish - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Big Bang Rubbish (1287 Views)

Athiests, Prove To Me That BIG BANG Happened. Is this Eyewitnesses photo real? / Pope: The Theories Of Evolution And Big Bang Are Real, God Not A Magician / Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Bang Rubbish by GodsMopol: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
I was steering at the horizon this morning and I was like, a place as big as this and someone is saying big bang. We have so many planetary bodies that even science can't explore until Jesus come, and one person somewhere is satisfied with Big Bang. We have resources, this world is too complex, some said we are from Apes, my ear don full

Yea, I have this to add. We all have used earpiece all our lives and we can count the number of earpiece we have used so much, but it never cease to amaze me how I would buy a new earpiece ever 2 month, sometimes, 1 week, and at times 1 day, the earpiece don spoil. Now, we live in a world where the veins of our body, if places end to end would span 60,000 miles and NOT ONE HAS BROKEN ALL THIS 15-120 YEARS OF OUR EXISTENCE.

www.funology.com/facts-about-the-human-body/
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by darkhorizon: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
GodsMopol:
I was steering at the horizon this morning and I was like, a place as big as this and someone is saying big bang. We have so many planetary bodies that even science can't explore until Jesus come, and one person somewhere is satisfied with Big Bang. We have resources, this world is too complex, some said we are from Apes, my ear don full

Yea, I have this to add. We all have used earpiece all our lives and we can count the number of earpiece we have used so much, but it never cease to amaze me how I would buy a new earpiece ever 2 month, sometimes, 1 week, and at times 1 day, the earpiece don spoil. Now, we live in a world where the veins of our body, if places end to end would span 60,000 miles and NOT ONE HAS BROKEN ALL THIS 15-120 YEARS OF OUR EXISTENCE.

Chill out,the Big Bang was theorized by a Catholic/Christian scientist.

1 Like

Re: Big Bang Rubbish by GodsMopol: 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
darkhorizon:

Chill out,the Big Bang was theorized by a Catholic/Christian scientist.

The same CATHOLIC THAT brought Christianity to a worst state as this. The same Catholic that delight in worshipping Mary, the same Catholic that would preach their mind and burnt most of John Wycliffe works, who stood on translating the Bible to English so the non educated in Latin would be able to read. Back in those days, The commoners only listen unlike today when we have free access to the Bible, back then, priests read to the people anything they cooked up, the question is, how would you know whether the sermon is false or true when you don't have a Bible. #SpoonFeeding

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wycliffe
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by Epositive(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
and your point is? angry
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by GodsMopol: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Epositive:
and your point is? angry
you are free to judge
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by darkhorizon: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
GodsMopol:

The same CATHOLIC THAT brought Christianity to a worst state as this. The same Catholic that delight in worshipping Mary, the same Catholic that would preach their mind and burnt most of John Wycliffe works, who stood on translating the Bible to English so the non educated in Latin would be able to read. Back in those days, The commoners only listen unlike today when we have free access to the Bible, back then, priests read to the people anything they cooked up, the question is, how would you know whether the sermon is false or true when you don't have a Bible. #SpoonFeeding

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wycliffe

It is clear you don't like Catholicism and it's doctrines. But honestly according to history,it is the true Christianity.
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by GodsMopol: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
darkhorizon:

It is clear you don't like Catholicism and it's doctrines. But honestly according to history,it is the true Christianity.

Loooooool, history were written by men Sir. Catholic has changed though, but in your opinion, what do you make of a misunderstood verse which expressly state that Mary was filled with Grace and if you ask any sane Christian about Grace, He would tell you Grace is Jesus Himself, meaning, Hail Mary, pregnant with Grace, the talk that Mary intercedes for Christians is another thing I despise.

Verses on Jesus being Grace Titus 2:11, 2 corin8:9, John 1:14 and 17. There is only intercessor between the Father and the World 1 John 2:1, 1 Tim 2:5, Mary was not mentioned and it was only at death Jesus recognized Mary as a mother, Jesus even said, who is my mother, when she came with Jesus Mark 3:31-35.
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by darkhorizon: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
GodsMopol:

Loooooool, history were written by men Sir. Catholic has changed though, but in your opinion, what do you make of a misunderstood verse which expressly state that Mary was filled with Grace and if you ask any sane Christian about Grace, He would tell you Grace is Jesus Himself, meaning, Hail Mary, pregnant with Grace, the talk that Mary intercedes for Christians is another thing I despise.

Verses on Jesus being Grace Titus 2:11, 2 corin8:9, John 1:14 and 17. There is only intercessor between the Father and the World 1 John 2:1, 1 Tim 2:5, Mary was not mentioned and it was only at death Jesus recognized Mary as a mother, Jesus even said, who is my mother, when she came with Jesus Mark 3:31-35.

You don't get the point,about 800 years ago,there was no other form of Christianity other than Catholicism.
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by GodsMopol: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
darkhorizon:

You don't get the point,about 800 years ago,there was no other form of Christianity other than Catholicism.

I understand, I think that's the only praise they deserve, to be sincere, if not for men like John Wycliffe, John Hus, Martin Luther and many others(The reformers) who stood against Catholic, we probably might still be one Catholic today, and we would be listening to an excessively diluted gospel. Probably things like the moves of the spirit would be a myth as many Orthodox churches experience today.
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by darkhorizon: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
GodsMopol:

I understand, I think that's the only praise they deserve, to be sincere, if not for men like John Wycliffe, John Hus, Martin Luther and many others(The reformers) who stood against Catholic, we probably might still be one Catholic today, and we would be listening to an excessively diluted gospel. Probably things like the moves of the spirit would be a myth as many Orthodox churches experience today.

Do you feel the break away Christians and their doctrines/principles is actually right ? And that the true Christians in their pure form(Catholics) are actually wrong and their worship is next to Paganism?
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by GodsMopol: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
darkhorizon:

Do you feel the break away Christians and their doctrines/principles is actually right ? And that the true Christians in their pure form(Catholics) are actually wrong and their worship is next to Paganism?

Those who broke away had their reasons which I agree strongly with. Those who broke away, well, many took some of their fathers way of worship which I don't really agree with. I think we should judge the Church based on the books of Acts, in the book of Acts, there were many demonstrations of the spirit, not hymns and other water baptism teaching without teachings on the Holy Ghost Baptism. When it comes to fervent prayers, does Catholic do much of those compared to chanting Sunday and mass hymns

There were many instances in the Bible where Paul encouraged those who did water baptism to engage in the Baptism of the Holy Ghost, teaching on gifts of the spirit and many attributes that are associated with the Acts Church has been lost, I believe they are coming back as a result of the Pentecostal and Full Gospel preachers
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by darkhorizon: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
GodsMopol:

Those who broke away had their reasons which I agree strongly with. Those who broke away, well, many took some of their fathers way of worship which I don't really agree with. I think we should judge the Church based on the books of Acts, in the book of Acts, there were many demonstrations of the spirit, not hymns and other water baptism teaching without teachings on the Holy Ghost Baptism. When it comes to fervent prayers, does Catholic do much of those compared to chanting Sunday and mass hymns

If the word of God practiced by the early Christians(Catholics) was true,and unquestionable,then that means the reformists/ break away Christians are actually Blasphemous by thinking they can remove from the Holy book,then their names are not in the book of life,hence their followers.
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by GodsMopol: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
I was praying this morning for the world this morning where Paul said, 1 Tim2:4 and Romans 10;1, where Paul desire that all men come to the knowledge of the truth. The truth is, there is more to God than we have experienced on earth, Haggai 2:9 and John 2:10. God is still pouring His best wine, John 14:12 said, greater works shall we do, the question is, why are this works scarce today
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by GodsMopol: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
darkhorizon:

If the word of God practiced by the early Christians(Catholics) was true,and unquestionable,then that means the reformists/ break away Christians are actually Blasphemous by thinking they can remove from the Holy book,then their names are not in the book of life,hence their followers.

Those who left, left for a lot of reasons, one of them is the preaching of heresies by the Catholic, those heresies include preaching sermons which are to achieve personal gains, they preached paying prices, claiming the pope has a supernatural power to grant people pardon from purgatory. And confessions of sins to the priest with a paid sum and many other things, I have forgotten many of those things that they were alleged for.
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by darkhorizon: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
GodsMopol:

Those who left, left for a lot of reasons, one of them is the preaching of heresies by the Catholic, those heresies include preaching sermons which are to achieve personal gains, they preached paying prices, claiming the pope has a supernatural power to grant people pardon from purgatory. And confessions of sins to the priest with a paid sum and many other things, I have forgotten many of those things that they were alleged for.

But the Catholic Bible(Original Bible) is made up of 73 books,while the Protestant/Pentecostal Bible is made up of 66 books,the reformists removed 7 books from the original Bible
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by GodsMopol: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
darkhorizon:

But the Catholic Bible(Original Bible) is made up of 73 books,while the Protestant/Pentecostal Bible is made up of 66 books,the reformists removed 7 books from the original Bible

Looooool, I heard that stuff about removal of books and I asked, on what basis were they removed?, I heard they were removed on the basis that they are not edifying, well, I have read Sirach, Tobat, Maccabees and the likes, to me, it was like another Proverbs, and continuation of the Old Testament.

Lemme tell you something about the Old Testament, they are old testament, they have little to offer compare to the new testament. The New Testament is the real thing, Jesus said, search the scriptures (John 5:39, Luke 24:27, Acts 28:23, Heb10:1, everything about the old testament point a finger to Jesus. Jesus is in the New Testament, therefore a removal of a part of the Old testament does not mean anything, even John21:25 said, everything in the New Testament was not expressly written down, Jesus said, I have yet many things to say unto you, lemme stop
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by darkhorizon: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
GodsMopol:

Looooool, I heard that stuff about removal of books and I asked, on what basis were they removed?, I heard they were removed on the basis that they are not edifying, well, I have read Sirach, Tobat, Maccabees and the likes, to me, it was like another Proverbs, and continuation of the Old Testament.

Lemme tell you something about the Old Testament, they are old testament, they have little to offer compare to the new testament. The New Testament is the real thing, Jesus said, search the scriptures (John 5:39, Luke 24:27, Acts 28:23, Heb10:1, everything about the old testament point a finger to Jesus. Jesus is in the New Testament, therefore a removal of a part of the Old testament does not mean anything, even John21:25 said, everything in the New Testament was not expressly written down, Jesus said, I have yet many things to say unto you, lemme stop
As far as I am concerned,the God of the old testament is the God of the new testament,he doesn't change. So,the Old testament is as relevant as the new testament.
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by GodsMopol: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
darkhorizon:

As far as I am concerned,the God of the old testament is the God of the new testament,he doesn't change. So,the Old testament is as relevant as the new testament.

Yea, God never changed but a lot of things changed between the old testament and the new testament, all those changes came through Jesus, Heb2:14-15 said, we were under the bondage of death according to the old testament, being slaves to the devil, but now, we can freely enjoy so many things that the old testament prophets desired to partake of, and all those came through Jesus, and that was grace, thank you.
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by darkhorizon: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
GodsMopol:

Yea, God never changed but a lot of things changed between the old testament and the new testament, all those changes came through Jesus, Heb2:14-15 said, we were under the bondage of death according to the old testament, being slaves to the devil, but now, we can freely enjoy so many things that the old testament prophets desired to partake of, and all those came through Jesus, and that was grace, thank you.

If God is all knowing as claimed in the Bible,that means he should have know things from the beginning till the end,so his initial rules(old testament) should reflect from the beginning till the end time. Judging from what you wrote above,Christianity Is flawed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Bang Rubbish by Hier(m): 5:32am On Jun 26, 2017
h
darkhorizon:

If God is all knowing as claimed in the Bible,that means he should have know things from the beginning till the end,so his initial rules(old testament) should reflect from the beginning till the end time. Judging from what you wrote above,Christianity Is flawed.

Naaah

Christianity can't be flawed

Yea, about correlating the new testament with the old, hmmmm, that would be big work

But lemme just give you some verses that would show you everything that was in the old testament was a picture of Jesus.

Luke 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Moses(5 books of Moses in the Old testament, but you know, I'm not even here to prove a point, may you find God in a place you least expect
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by DoctorAlien(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2017
darkhorizon:

Because the Pope, actuated by a devilish lust for bloodletting, would hunt down and burn, behead, or hang "heretics". Anybody that didn't agree with the Catholic church was a heretic then, and was persecuted fiercely.

Even then, it is not true that Roman Catholicism was the only form of "Christianity" back then. This is particularly not true because the Catholic church is not even a Christian organization. All her teachings and doctrines are diametrically opposed to Jesus' teachings. It is common knowledge that the Roman Catholicc church slaughtered well over 150 million people during the dark ages.

Anyways, even around the 12th, 13th and 14th centuries, the Waldensians, a group of Bible-believing Christians, existed. In all the ages, GOD's merciful hand has preserved Him a group who would not bow the knee to the Baal of apostasy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Bang Rubbish by Hier(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Because the Pope, actuated by a devilish lust for bloodletting, would hunt down and burn, behead, or hang "heretics". Anybody that didn't agree with the Catholic church was a heretic then, and was persecuted fiercely.

Even then, it is not true that Roman Catholicism was the only form of "Christianity" back then. This is particularly not true because the Catholic church is not even a Christian organization. All her teachings and doctrines are diametrically opposed to Jesus' teachings. It is common knowledge that the Roman Catholicc church slaughtered well over 150 million people during the dark ages.

Anyways, even around the 12th, 13th and 14th centuries, the Waldensians, a group of Bible-believing Christians, existed. In all the ages, GOD's merciful hand has preserved Him a group who would not bow the knee to the Baal of apostasy.

Thanks bro for this, I tried telling and explaining all this to darkhorizon, probably,he's trying to protect his Catholic background. Bro pls, can you come back to Christ
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by darkhorizon: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hier:

Thanks bro for this, I tried telling and explaining all this to darkhorizon, probably,he's trying to protect his Catholic background. Bro pls, can you come back to Christ

I am not Catholic.
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by Hier(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
darkhorizon:

I am not Catholic.

loooooool, okay sir.

But I would like to reconcile you to God, help me

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us(me) the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

An ambassador is a representative of whatever country they sides. I'm Gods ambassador and God wants to reconcile with you
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by darkhorizon: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hier:

loooooool, okay sir.

But I would like to reconcile you to God, help me

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us(me) the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

An ambassador is a representative of whatever country they sides. I'm Gods ambassador and God wants to reconcile with you
And if I may ask,which of the gods?
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by obinna58(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodsMopol:

So u seem satisfied more with someone existing out of nothing to create an entire universe comprising of animals, water, trees etc, with the power of mouth and later gone hidden forever.
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by Hier(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
darkhorizon:
And if I may ask,which of the gods?

You would surely come to know someday
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by Hier(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
obinna58:

So u seem satisfied more with someone existing out of nothing to create an entire universe comprising of animals, water, trees etc, with the power of mouth and later gone hidden forever.

What's your opinion of gone hidden forever, cause God very much abounds, those who knows Him will strongly disagree with you, I think I personally strongly disagree with you. Don't mention me again thanks
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by obinna58(m): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hier:

What's your opinion of gone hidden forever, cause God very much abounds, those who knows Him will strongly disagree with you, I think I personally strongly disagree with you. Don't mention me again thanks

Re: Big Bang Rubbish by swegiedon(m): 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodsMopol:

you are making no sense
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by johnydon22(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodsMopol:

At least try and make it coherent, the post has no bearing, no point to hold on to and no actual premise to discuss. what exactly are we supposed to do with this?
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by johnydon22(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
GodsMopol:

Loooooool, history were written by men Sir.
correct

Catholic has changed though, but in your opinion, what do you make of a misunderstood verse which expressly state that Mary was filled with Grace and if you ask any sane Christian about Grace, He would tell you Grace is Jesus Himself, meaning, Hail Mary, pregnant with Grace, the talk that Mary intercedes for Christians is another thing I despise.
Actually you are the one clearly mistaken here, By definition Grace means unmerited favour, Mary was accorded that favour. in order translations that same verse would be something like "Hail Mary, you have found favour in God's eyes"

So Grace here isn't talking about Jesus himself but rather the favour that was accorded Mary being elevated from humble beginning amongst all to be the path through which the Savior comes.

Just up there you hoped to refute the claim about catholicism and christianity by citing that "history was written by man" then here you are quoting a bible also written by man, as a matter of fact the bible is also given to you by the institution of the catholic church.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Christians Comment On A Muslim Post? / Bishop Okonkwo Speaks On Tithing / My First Sex Experience With A Campus Girl!!! (with pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.