Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,009 members, 7,976,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:38 PM

Big Bang Rubbish - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Big Bang Rubbish (1306 Views)

Athiests, Prove To Me That BIG BANG Happened. Is this Eyewitnesses photo real? / Pope: The Theories Of Evolution And Big Bang Are Real, God Not A Magician / Finally, To The Atheist/ Big Bang Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Bang Rubbish by johnydon22(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
darkhorizon:

You don't get the point,about 800 years ago,there was no other form of Christianity other than Catholicism.
This is wrong, there were several other Christian sects even much more later than that, example the Gnostic Christians that were predominant in Norther Africa
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by seguno2: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2017
darkhorizon:
You don't get the point,about 800 years ago,there was no other form of Christianity other than Catholicism.

The Orthodox Church (Greek, Russian, Ethiopian, Egyptian, Lebanese etc) have existed since like forever.
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by Hier(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2017
obinna58:
Quit insulting people, not cool
Re: Big Bang Rubbish by obinna58(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2017
Hier:

Quit insulting people, not cool
Seems u don't know the difference between a question and an insult, and I only asked that question because of what u typed as a reply to me, meanwhile why do u think I'm insulting people?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spirits Of The Dead: Do They Speak And Hear? / When "Proof" Is Presented To An Atheist And Skeptic / .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.