Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,832 members, 7,948,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos (64312 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos see your lord and saviour

Sarrki, omenkalives see your lord and saviour

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Vman27(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
As an afonja muslim. this pix is hurting me

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Yyeske(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Kuje prison loading....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by sarrki(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Chai Sariki there is God ooooh

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by omenkaLives(m): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Funlord2:

My cabin chest pounding, akpu swallowing, tee square skull shaped, made in aba jewish nwokem...this your engrish spellings can cure epilepsy! grin
Guy you be mad man I swear. Almost peed on myself. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You should have called him "my Jewish Alobam" grin

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Funlord2:

My cabin chest pounding, akpu swallowing, tee square skull shaped, made in aba jewish nwokem...this your engrish spellings can cure epilepsy! grin
Afonja I sight u grin. U can go n have epilepsy with my engrish like u put it,I don't give a rat a*ss grin

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by jpphilips(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
His father's that guy is a nobody
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by chineduemmao: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:
Resistance always stand as a threat to any Colony. I suggest this man should be apprehended before he brings division to this great nation
which nation is great ni? Its like calling zimbabwe a great nation... comon shi nga fuo

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Badonasty(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Angelanest:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu was pictured with his sword in his regalia as he was about to step out earlier today at his home in Umahia, Abia state capital. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-poses-sword-residence-photos.html

Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by marooh: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nma agha! grin

Ghan! Ghan!!
I think this is last fight between PMB and NK grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by HENRYCHIKOD(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos see your lord and saviour
guy wher is buhari?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by cristianisraeli: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
I SUPPORT BIAFRA..BUT I DONT LIKE THIS DUDE..dont quote me because you dont know where am from
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by whitebeard(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
dionma:
Am I missing something, when did KANU become a traditional ruler.
if u create a zombie virus, u can order anything from a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by dignity33: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
The sword presented today by Ijaw Community

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Alum34(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
What do i know, only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
StOla:
This miscreant is really an attention seeker.

It would do wise Igbos well to relegate this thug to the background once they get their own country. This one is not a leader, but a clown meant for the circus.
Shut up there uncle Gbawe

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by darkckUSA: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Chai Sariki there is God ooooh

Sariki na mean guy from day one. Lol!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by LordCenturion(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
Mumu who suppose to be a successful business but waiting for something that cannot be archived, while some young people are using their brain to achieve great things in life, he was here deceiving himself, holding useless toy sword like a pikin, he doesn't have any brain, let them keep deceiving you, what a waste life
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by buchilino(m): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
Funlord2:

I GUESS U NOTHING ELSE TO SAY, DATS Y UR NOW LOOKING AT D ENGLISH.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by erico2k2(m): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Egbon, all dose insults wey u dey receive no dey tire you?

Na people like you dey mak all dese potopoto boys dey insult yorubas
Tell am again, E go old like Moses B4 E go get sense

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by buchilino(m): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
darkckUSA:

D GUY IS JUST A DICK-HEAD.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by buchilino(m): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
darkckUSA:

D GUY IS JUST A DICK-HEAD.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Ezionye(f): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
Wats d display about?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by buchilino(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
cristianisraeli:
I SUPPORT BIAFRA..BUT I DONT LIKE THIS DUDE..dont quote me because you dont know where am from

OUT OF CURIOSITY, Y IS IT DAT U DON'T LIKE HIM.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by talk2saintify(m): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Vic74real: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
I hear say na him papa house na him dey stay do all this one. Oh. Who has bewitched you, ndigbo?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by hammer6: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Please Afonja media, refer to him as, His Royal Highness, The Prince of Afara

I find reference to him as mere, Nnamdi Kanu disrespectful.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by ipobbigot7: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Kanu the new god of Igbos, a confirmed criminal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by KKKWHITE(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Better than a terrorist President

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Chikwado1991(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
you don't need to insult this man ,he is only fighting for his people freedom na #habanigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by mike404(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Martin0:
I dey fine ooo,how school dey go na?abeg ooo weitin make u talk like that eh?ok lemm ve ya email,pm u .
YOU SABI PURSUE WOMAN AT ALL
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Benoxvals(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
See the face of a criminal

Your father is the criminal....Ekwensu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) / Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.