Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,832 members, 7,948,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos (64312 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by rainylad(f): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
..Afonja males have all turned gay because of Nnamdi Kanu..see how they are stalking and jerkking off his pictures..Thread after thread..i fear this peopleoo embarassed

..As we speak they have all saved every single pix of his on-line.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Arsasee(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Egbon, all dose insults wey u dey receive no dey tire you?

Na people like you dey mak all dese potopoto boys dey insult yorubas

That mudafvka sarrki is a hausa/fulani jihadist assuming a yoruba to tarnish yoruba image and in disguise putting hausa/fulani image in good light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Wesely01(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Angelanest:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu was pictured with his sword in his regalia as he was about to step out earlier today at his home in Umahia, Abia state capital. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-poses-sword-residence-photos.html

This Nnamdi Kanu guy is a clown anytime I see him, I'm always laughing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by hedonistic: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
See the face of a criminal
Like Awolowo, Tinubu, and Abiola, right?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
See the face of a criminal

Come and arrest him.. Nincompoop .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by khalids: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
What is with all this show....Is he acting a script.....The fact that he needs to dress this way and carryout so much showmanship....make me a bit paranoid as to his true motives

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by tunatrezy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
vengeance sword go collect your country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Papiikush:
Resistance always stand as a threat to any Colony. I suggest this man should be apprehended before he brings division to this great nation

We all need to understand that the issues of Biafra are beyond any one man.

An ideology never dies no matter how many arrow heads of that ideology are taken out.

Let us all face and resolve the issue surrounding the ideology, that is if Nigeria will ever muster the courage to face the issues of the civil war head on.

We can never wish them away, or pretend it never happened cos history never dies...

We have to face the hard truths, probably something akin to the oputa panel... until then we'll only keep running around in circles...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by hmbassey1960(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Handsome "criminal" embarassed
go and marry him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by torqque7(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Handsome "criminal" embarassed
shocked Handsome criminal ke..I will surely tell your bf that you are eyeing another man,just send me his number.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by AK481(m): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
ironheart:
This guy was more popular in prison than outside the prison

20th June 2017

More than a million people in attendance.

U want link for the video?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Jaycee1989(m): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Destiny can be delayed but can never b denied..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
IPOB President
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Drbarmes(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos see your lord and saviour
Their Lord and personal saviour
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by MENELIK1: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
alcmene:
That sword looks exactly like the one Fulanis used to chase Afonjas out of Ilorin

Trust Yorubas, your Fulani masters ravaging Enugu and other parts of Osu land were defeated at the battle of Osogbo in 1840. Check your history well no Fulani group was reported to have defeated the Yorubas in Ilorin when they are not descendants of Ojukwu! the greatest coward in the history of mankind.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by MaziEDOZIE(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ohamadike 1 of Biafra-land...oya Afonja wailers where una dey?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Guess who's first to leave on a chartered plane if a we break out...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by hebenezher(m): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
[/b] cowards everywhere!

you wan quote?[b]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by udemzyudex(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
This guy is a scammer, after the country Nigeria he is processing the biggest scam.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by cristianisraeli: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
buchilino:

OUT OF CURIOSITY, Y IS IT DAT U DON'T LIKE HIM.

i just think hes not humble and i believe one of the greatest traits of a good leader is humility and he does not have that..i guess he would be remembered as the one who made the igbos remember the atrocites of the nigerian government during the civil war and make igbos remember they are still been marginalized in the so called one nigeria..but i know he would never be a biafran leader..hes just a solider...trust me i support biafra 1million%
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by EzeeYFB(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Angelanest:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu was pictured with his sword in his regalia as he was about to step out earlier today at his home in Umahia, Abia state capital. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-poses-sword-residence-photos.html
this guy sha like Instagram oo.
Abeg make them deport this guy back to the UK abeg
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by EzeeYFB(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
holluphemydavid:
IPOB President
what of massob
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
The founding fathers of Biafra.
Nigeria government and her citizens with HBP right now of seeing His Excellency Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by origima: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
As an Ibo man,this KANU is not my leader.of course he is a theatre Artist and must have some fans.Soonest this man will exist no more
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
AnanseK:

It's too early to conclude that he's not going to die in prison.
Ur Fulani master told u that? grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Nature8(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Help me tell the idiot bro

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Nature8(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Help me tell the idiot bro

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Running204:
I thought u said his gonna die in prison some time ago. U are pissed off because u never thought he will meet his bail conditions. Go n tell FG n ur fellow Fulani fools,that his balling men n there is nothing u can do abt it grin.The worst thing abt u,is that u are stupid, but u don't know it.

His going to eat Nigeria up,just like the picture below grin grin

Don't mind the fools. They have no spine and the only option open to them is to drown with the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by moticonquer(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Kaetoh:
Buhari is the real criminal in the sight of God and all sane humanity, not afonjas and abokis . God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

lol....now someone has God's sight....smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by classicalbenson(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
ibkgab001:
When is he going back to kuje
we don't know, but u will be dead by then
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by feoyewo: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
THE DIFFERENCE BTW THIS SCAMMER AND EVANS IS THAT EVANS KIDNAP THE RICH TO GET RANSOM WHILE THIS SCAMMER KIDNAP THE POOR IGBO PPL BRAIN TO SEEK ATTENTION AND GET POLITICAL OFFICE SOON, JUST WATCH OUT FOR HIM COME 2019. NO WONDER HE CALL THEM ZOO COZ IGBO REASON LIKE ANIMAL
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos by buchilino(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i just think hes not humble and i believe one of the greatest traits of a good leader is humility and he does not have that..i guess he would be remembered as the one who made the igbos remember the atrocites of the nigerian government during the civil war and make igbos remember they are still been marginalized in the so called one nigeria..but i know he would never be a biafran leader..hes just a solider...trust me i support biafra 1million%

AM NOT DEFENDING HIM THOUGH, BUT IN OUR SOCIETY, BE IGBO, YORUBA, HAUSA ETC, HUMILITY CAN BE SEEN AS A WEAKNESS. I HAVE BEEN IN LEADERSHIP POSITION B4 SO I NO DAT SOME TIMES U MAY HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS BUT WEN U SHOW PPLE HUMILITY, MANY WILL SAY DAT DIS ONE IS A WEAKLING. D PROBLEM ISNT KANU, BUT WE D ORDINARY PPLE. IF WE CHANGE OUR MENTALITY, OUR ENVIRONMENT WILL ALSO CHANGE. DAT POLITICIANS R GETTING AWAY WITH CORRUPTION, IS AN INDICATION OF DECAY IN OUR SOCIETY. RIGHTEOUSNESS EXALTS A NATION WHILE SIN IS A REPROACH TO DAT NATION. WE (D PPLE) R D ONES EXALTS EVIL N SIN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) / Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.