Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,267 members, 7,891,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos (55969 Views)

Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) / Moaoun Designs An Audi R8 For Nigerian Roads (photos) / See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by IMASTEX: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
SaulRazor:
All those workers should be reprimanded for this ..this is so unprofessional
"Be care of the market you enter to buy, else you become the goods" this is the guy's case right now.
Him don buy market way he no go fit sell.

1 Like

Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by ikp120(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
justscorchone:

Look at you,na your type go knowingly marry Evans,better change your ways.
That's a guy o.
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by incredibleace(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
So this is where tunde parked my car, ; sad sad

1 Like

Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by Bakerdav: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Na want for pple oo,u na go dey buy car we na no fit maintain
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Na like this God dey expose criminals,
With your comment, I suspect u have done something similar,

Repent before God will expose you like he don expose the owner of this motor
You are right papa nnamdi. Like her name implies, soft work...who knows. Anyway how is nnamdi and the family
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by otokx(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
See as the guy get boil for left eye.
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by ppzz1: 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
obynocute:
the colour is lit... BT wait ooo for this recession, person get mind order this machine....
the owner of that car lives in port harcourt, his name is femi. He has been driving that car since two years now.

1 Like

Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by gonkin(m): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
One Gboy owns one in the town near mine, so no be today. Its also on for 44m.Search for r8 on that site
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by GworoChewinMaga: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Bought and paid by an ab0ki new money milking off your wasted vote

Say chanji!
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by Nazacent: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
If op had said 400million then I will be wowed, in abj alone every time I'm on the road trekking I see cars worth 50million and avove

2 Likes

Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by Orpe7(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
I cant sneak in my car again? Nawao
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by marooh: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
So?
I think this is trending news
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by Freeman59: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
softwerk:
This is very unprofessional of this very LOCAL HUNGRY LOADER angry

If I was the owner and I was secretly moving the car out of the country for personal reasons this FOOOL just exposed me to the whole world

I sincerely advice seun to delete this post and warn the OP and blogger. It makes no sense at all!

Will you shut up and go to sleep? Who asked you
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by goldedprince: 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
poor jobless man. na who send you. this is why you will remain poor for life
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
softwerk:

If I was the owner and I was secretly moving the car out of the country for personal reasons this FOOOL just exposed me to the whole world

I sincerely advice seun to delete this post and warn the OP and blogger. It makes no sense at all!
As in eh!!! exactly my thoughts too.
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by oyakhilomeh(m): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Na like this God dey expose criminals,
With your comment, I suspect u have done something similar,

Repent before God will expose you like he don expose the owner of this motor
Bros, no be everybody wey dey live large be criminal.

1 Like

Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by mywells: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
who con get this car? na a waa oh Nigeria,the car no pass water na air
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by saajus: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
GodwinTobi:
money answereth ALL things....
poverty is worse than Ebola, cancer and HIV combine

Money cannot answer death. Money cannot buy happiness.
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Is it been importing or exporting?
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by vioment: 12:30am On Jun 23, 2017
Ethopian airline or any other company that allows this unprofessional rubbish can be sued. First of all, that employee needs to be fired asap. Do your job and go home, if its not life threatening, you don't have to this, alot of people are not all the time selfie people like you, back in the day, we dey call am pictures, you take your picture if allowed to and show who u feel like, no need to blast it online.

I get all the anti-corruption tini, but we can't be anti wealth. I support and admire the owners and the workers of any legitimate business or any level of govt civil and elected servants. The govt as a whole just needs to set clearer and sensible rules that are not too complicated to be educated on - even though there will be need for complex and critical laws based on situation; then keep improving the infrastructure(not to keep building new ones - maintain the old ones first); Increase security forces pay eg police, army, dss, etc. minimum of $500 a month for the lowest level and up to 5000 a month after taxes for the highest level;

Bring access to electricity for all (not generators) by any means necessary and many ways possible, even if we have to steal some for now to boost our ways. It is shameful and sad that Nigeria don't have electricity. We are supposed to be going bunkers/scatter in electricity know how, we are on africa soil, african soil is nothing but riches in the many materials that do amazing things also inculdes agriculture. We suppose get way wey be say u fit suck electricity depending on components/materials used. E suppose be say many nations dey complain say we fit underwater or space tap them electricity at any point in their circuit. Anyway, we suppose be genius on the rightand left way getting electricity, E suppose be say ships especially unwanted ones dey complain say anytime dem dey on, dem power dey drain, and them no dey understand. Our govt and everyone of us need to be beast about this power supply mata, because it will help in many areas like better water systems and distribution, better security systems, manufacturing, etc and just improve life overall.

Well, that guy needs to be fired and the owner need to be armed and ready, until nigeria get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by nonxo007(m): 12:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Not a big deal, Davido has something like this

2 Likes

Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by nonxo007(m): 12:40am On Jun 23, 2017
Not a big deal, Davido has one like this

Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by Maski87: 1:04am On Jun 23, 2017
ONE WORD. EVANS
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by Daboomb: 1:21am On Jun 23, 2017
chuksjuve:
check out mine...made in Benue

Life is good!!

Ridiculously poor attempt at photoshoping! angry angry
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 23, 2017
obynocute:
the colour is lit... BT wait ooo for this recession, person get mind order this machine....

Really good machine. But we see cars of same price or even more expensive than this everyday. There are trims of range Rover autobiography and g wagons that are more expensive and we see them on the road everyday. Money dey where money dey. All fingers are not equal.

1 Like

Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 23, 2017
pennyland:
there should verify the owner ooh

WTF. Is this how poverty has eaten some people's brain? Because of $160k car? Wizkid can buy this car. Davido has this car, in fact some runs girls have cars that are more expensive than this. So if this car belongs to otedola they should go and investigate him too? Meanwhile the poster should consider his job done at the airport if the owner is influential and gets to see this

1 Like

Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by Bussme: 3:44am On Jun 23, 2017
End time car
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by azimibraun: 3:51am On Jun 23, 2017
A Job is sure lost on this one... Lack of professionalism. Showing you face on top?
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by BLACKPANTHER(m): 4:09am On Jun 23, 2017
softwerk:

Do you know how much his salary is? Wetin consyne am?
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by kennykg(m): 4:30am On Jun 23, 2017
angry what's wrong with these guys taking pics with my car.. .. Lemme call dem oga Mtchew
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by UwaBuPawPaw: 4:41am On Jun 23, 2017
U guyz commenting rubbish about d guy posing with the car are crazy angry Is d owner's name written? Unprofessional my ass...
I hate some Nigerians ehn

Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by peezeygwiny(m): 4:55am On Jun 23, 2017
generaluthman:
Its mine so don't panic
In d next 40years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today / Imagine If All Dangote Trucks Were Built Like This (Photos And Video) / INNOSON MOTORS - World's First Black-owned Car Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.