Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:50 AM

Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos (55971 Views)

Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) / Moaoun Designs An Audi R8 For Nigerian Roads (photos) / See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by oyienootieno: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2017
Iamkoloflow:
Davido has this type of car now. So what's the big deal
undecided undecided

This thread is surely way above your compression.
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by daramolaj1: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2017
This car dey everywhere for Abuja now....whats the big deal inside?
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by Shiitposter: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Thank you,
Your user name spoke first

Attack the message not the messenger
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by Tunami(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
ppzz1:
the owner of that car lives in port harcourt, his name is femi. He has been driving that car since two years now.
lol, you really know him.
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by PapaNnamdi: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Reference:

He is right. Go to old Nigeria and visit old Nigerians who were successful in the seventies, even middle-class and invested their money wisely then here in Nigeria and abroad. They still maintain lifestyles that will shock you. There are quiet Nigerians who hardly use BVN, pay most of their taxes to the Queen and and shuttle all over the world. Not everyone is a thief or is involved in any criminal enterprise. Some operate far above those levels.

You can't work hard for your money and buy a car of over 40 million naira, it's either u inherited the wealth or u ar into crime,
No quote me again biko

1 Like

Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by helen258(f): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shiitposter:

"Anybody that is rich is a criminal" - papannamdi

Porverty don reset your brain.

Lol...very funny...
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
NemzySeries:
d car got tired of dis country & shez relocating to Ethiopia..... any biggy?
Come and I will welcome you with my 2 arms. wink

1 Like

Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by oyakhilomeh(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

IN Nigeria?

U still dey live for Africa magic
What a pity bro. You need to reposition your thoughts and by so doing your mind will be rejuvenated. I'm my office as a project manager host basic salary is 900+. at the first half of the month of your appraisal is an 'A' you get your 1st quarter of the year salary as a bonus.
I guess you are the type who thinks of you are doing well then you are a thief...listen to this there are firms that pay better, and salary doesn't make you rich.
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by PapaNnamdi: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2017
oyakhilomeh:

What a pity bro. You need to reposition your thoughts and by so doing your mind will be rejuvenated. I'm my office as a project manager host basic salary is 900+. at the first half of the month of your appraisal is an 'A' you get your 1st quarter of the year salary as a bonus.
I guess you are the type who thinks of you are doing well then you are a thief...listen to this there are firms that pay better, and salary doesn't make you rich.

Super story,
Show us your 40million naira car
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by KingGeorgey(m): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2017
Whistle blowing is my creed. grin grin
Re: Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos by tainot2002(m): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Speechless now!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today / Imagine If All Dangote Trucks Were Built Like This (Photos And Video) / INNOSON MOTORS - World's First Black-owned Car Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.