Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,339 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:04 AM

"No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu (38936 Views)

Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts / IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) / No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
Isoku no 2019 election why. shocked
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by luluman: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
Dycaptain:
What the hell is wrong with this guy, he is doing igbo's no good at all, does he want them to loose their lives and properties, he better think twice o
Don't worry, he is not the first to make them lose life & property.Its only left for them to be wise.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
StOla:

If they constitute themselves a terrorist anywhere, so must it be for them as it will be for the terrorist miscreant called Nnamdi Kanu.

Have you gone to bow to the dictator today?

You would know since that's what you probably do for your slave master.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by zaynf: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Then the martial law will be declared in entire South East.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by linearity: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jomark:

I thought you are learned in things of referendum until you started saying that the whole country will vote. Referendum on secession is territorial. Good example is Scotland referendum of 18th September 2014. I wonder why Nigerian youths are so daft. I don't comment here cuz of abundance of undistilled corn brains that comment here. Below is the eligibility for voting in the Scotland referendum.

Eligibility to vote
Under the terms of the 2010 Draft Bill, the following people were entitled to vote in the referendum: [15]
British citizens who were resident in Scotland;
citizens of other Commonwealth countries who were resident in Scotland;
citizens of other European Union countries who were resident in Scotland;
members of the House of Lords who were resident in Scotland;

Scotland is a country, UK is not. UK is an association form by four countries Scotland, England, Wales & North Ireland.

Any of the four countries can vote to leave U.K.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by abbey621(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
emmy4life02:

If no vote come from there. It means d are not part of ur government

So who come lose? The government will continue ruling those areas or who wan stop them? Kanu grin grin grin
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by bounasera: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
i have come to this realization that the igbos are the most stupid and confused set of people i have ever come across since i was born to exist on planet earth. i hereby advice kanu and his mumu followers to kindly return back to israel where they claim they hailed from. the want to go, they want to go then they should go and stop disturbing Nigerians that we should share our mother land with them , no way
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by chy200(f): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Have you seen the level of your stupidity?
How does my own opinion ascertain my martial status? #SMH# You think everyone on this platform is a kid and is as stupid as you are.Definitely my 1st child should be older than you. Foolish child.
rafabenitez:
No wonder ure not yet married,u lack common sense.

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by linearity: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Michel2013:

hahaha u just chose to interpret the word legal entity the way it suits you but read the definition here: legal entity is An association, corporation, partnership, proprietorship, trust, or individual that has legal standing in the eyes of law. A legal entity has legal capacity to enter into agreements or contracts, assume obligations, incur and pay debts, sue and be sued in its own right, and to be held responsible for its actions.

all states in nigeria are legal entities constituting the federating units that make up nigeria. they are legal entities because they have areas or matters they have residual power to legislate without federal interference and they also have areas they can partner with federal to legislate and this is called concurrent list. each state as a legal unit has its own executive, legislative and judiciary arms of the government to control its own affairs. each state can to enter into a legal agreement with domestic and foreign companies and other countries on the areas they have residual powers. so it is obvious u have a very narrow idea about the concept you are alluding to.

coming to the issue of Biafra as entity. let me remind you that Biafra was an autonomous country that existed from 1967 to 1970 when it was annihilated by nigeria govt and now they people of Biafra still want to separate from nigeria which brought the call for referendum to determine the general will of the people of the states that consisted the defunct Biafra. if majority say no to Biafraexit they will remain in nigeria but if they say yes they will be allowed to have their own country without blood shed. i repeat referendum is not a general election. referendum or plebiscite is done to ascertain the general will of the affected people concerning a particular issue while election is determines the general will of the people concern people they want to represent them. stop mixing things up ok. they so called constitution that removed the concept of referendum you are talking about was never a product of we the people of nigeria through a Democratic means but a foisted article of an autocratic military decree called a constitution.

Great that, we are keeping this professional and at a debate level....believe me! despite my arguments and also the fact that am not a biafrian, if a referendum is floated, I will heartedly voted for BiafraExit, because I believe you cannot force any group to remain associated with a group they having been calling to part with for decades.

Now...As you stated Nigeria is a Federation constituting of federating units call states. From Wikipedia; "A federation is a political entity characterized by a union of partially self-governing states...under a central federal government....their self-governing status...as well as the division of power is typically constitutionally entrenched and may not be altered by a unilateral decision of either party...

I agree that each state in the SE are legal entity, but this legality is bounded by the constitution and only allow for [b]partial self-government

I think, you are making a big deal about the world 'General Election'...General Election does not have a special meaning and not attached to a particular event...it simply means 1. Election - You are given an opportunity to elect(pick) one choice out of two or more; in this case since a referendum will involve at least two choices (Yes/No), it is therefore an Election.....2. General - i.e. it is open to everyone who fall under the eligibility status. You can have a general election to decide a referendum question i.e. a referendum is a subset of the work 'General Election'...and you can also have a referendum question during General Elections, therefore General Elections is not only to elect representatives...The referendum that you calling for, can be done during a General Election..many states/countries do this to save cost and also to make such more people vote on the referendum question...but the truth is, this is not the main point of this discussion.

Biafra conducted an unsuccessful revolution from 1967 - 1970, Biafra surrender to the Federal Military Government. Also remember that, it was this same call for referendum that started the 1967 revolution...After that Aburi Accord fall through, because Awolowo threaten to also cede the West, if the East was allowed to secede..the North kicked against the accord and joined forces with the West...This opposition lead the East to hold a referendum among themselves and they voted to cede...we know what happened thereafter.

Now, where you might have a legal standing is the Aburi Accord...Biafra lawyers that dust up that document and see if it has any legal standing. Though the North and West backed out, but legally, you cannot back out of a bidding legal deal just because you found out later that, it is a bad deal...with that, you can start legal proceedings within Nigeria (offcourse, the courts are going to shut you out), but the goal is to take it to the international court.

The other option is a referendum by all Nigerians, you can shame the federal government into doing this...the federal government already assume that, a plurality of Biafrians want to cede, so they are not going to allow only people from that region to vote on the referendum, so opening it up to all Nigerians is a better compromise and the truth is, if you engage in a good campaign, you might get the votes...there are other millions of Nigerians, who truly don't care if BiafraExit or not and can easily vote for you, more because you want to Exit.

Lastly, you can try the Revolution route the second time....Finally, there is another simple and logical reason while only the affected people in a region are not allow to vote to cede e.g. there are some Delta States who produces the milk and honey for the whole Country and will grab at the opportunity to cede from Nigeria if they simply know that by demanding for a referendum, the federal government will yield to their demands and also make only people from that Delta Region to vote...I know a number of Niger Delta States who will cede immediately...you can see why though, the question allowing votes on referendum is good and must be encouraged even by the federal government, but citizens of Nigeria should be given the opportunity to vote on that question and not just the citizens from the affected region, this way we have checks and balances and a stable federating unit.

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by greatman247(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
This man must be stupid, if there is no president, no senator comes 2019 in the South East, then your people will have no development. How does that concern us?
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by JackBizzle: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ishilove:

Na me, your mama and your sisters follow do the ashawo work together. Bastard

AgentSmith001:
. ugly smelly cheap slut. na so the thing pain you reach?

go and get married and stop being a home wrecker
since 2001 you have been forming boss here with nothing to show for it. i know ur many handles in the romance section which you use in searching for a husband and i tell for sure. you ain't gonna get one. ashawo!!

Ishilove always fighting undecided
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Ishilove: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
AgentSmith001:
. ugly smelly cheap slut. na so the thing pain you reach?

go and get married and stop being a home wrecker
since 2001 you have been forming boss here with nothing to show for it. i know ur many handles in the romance section which you use in searching for a husband and i tell for sure. you ain't gonna get one. ashawo!!
Lol. Send my warmest regards to your mother. Na she be the chairman of Association of Ashawos, Lagos chapter. Your sisters nko? Those ones no gree. They said they must be break record for most customers per night. I like your family o. Very competitve cheesy cheesy
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by AgentSmith001: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ishilove:

Lol. Send my warmest regards to your mother. Na she be the chairman of Association of Ashawos, Lagos chapter. Your sisters nko? Those ones no gree. They said they must be break record for most customers per night. I like your family o. Very competitve cheesy cheesy
. the shameless roadside ashawo comes back with a low conjecture! you should be ashamed of urself. you are 43yrs old ,ur mates like Berem,Babyosisi ,modath and others have gotten married and here you are! I here megbukwa gi
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Johnandv: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Organs:

my brother you sound quite intelligent unlike the normal IPOB uneducated mofos so let me re-orientate your thinking. The fearless tribe in Nigeria actually amongst the three major tribes are the Northerners, you can argue all you want, but i tell you an average Northerner will rather die fighting a cause he believes than surrender, you know it and i know it, then come easterners, so if a Northerner should call the Igbos cowards its in camparism not necessarily becos ibos are cowards case in point is Ojukwu vs Gowon, Gowon called him a coward for running away. 2ndly, my brother there is a reason why the Igbos lost the war, its because they stood on Ojukwus falsehood and truth will alwyas triumph over falsehood, 3rdly, my brother people are not saying this, but the truth is that an average Ibo man is not Sincere and cannot be trusted. An Ijaw, urhobo, ibibio man will trust a northerner before the ibo man. That is the plain truth, that is why you cannot succeed, 4thly, my broda all these started because the ibos voted for a thief and they lost and GMB became president, why didnt they clamour under GEJ? 4thly, my broda like Sanusi asked, the North has produced El-Rufai who was sincere and cleaned up FCT for all to see, they equally produced Nuhu Ribadu that ensured Ibru, Tafa etc went to jail, the Yorubas produced Fashola that still embezzled a little bit but developed lagos, who in the East can you point to that is in the mould of great ZIK, or Okadigbo, or Ukiwe or Ekweme? none, Maybe Obiano is upcoming or this Enelama but ibos are not even supporting him. So, at the end you will allow Kanu to jeopardize your chances, look at Abiola, the north had no choice with the power of IBB and Abacha etc they knew they had to beg a Yoruba to take over, the Ibos are forever not "SINCERE" yet blame everyone else for their woes. conclusively, my broda, I and you know that Ibos are not trusted by non-ibos and there is a reason for that, if it doesn't change, they will forever continue to complain and God almighty that is the Just truthful decider will always favour others that are Sincere and truthful.

Well I must say you've got things mixed up here. First of all you claim fashola developed Lagos which is laughable to say the least. However on the other hand I am not in doubt of the Hausa sincerity cos even the Igbo man prefers doing business with Hausa man to any other tribe in Nigeria especially the Yoruba, but to say they are more brave than the Igbo's sighting the comment of Gowon to ojukwu as example is just childish ignorance both from you and Gowon himself. Ojukwu fought an unprepared war because of the inevitability, with his personal resources he fought the war even when he had the singular privilege of commanding the whole easterners to contribute all the money needed for the war, yet Gowon had the backing of not only the North but the entire country plus the British and you say he was more brave than Ojukwu because ojukwu escaped? If you must know in war the head is always the main target as it is said strike the Shepherd and the sheep will scatter, this is war strategy to weaken your opponent and keep them in the dark, Ojukwu understood this including the rest of the people that was why he had to escape which is normal and it happens everywhere even the Islam most dreaded terror organisations whose leaders hide in caves when the heat is too much on them and still issue commands and the people follow, if these muslims are in your bravery classification why do they hide?, if Hausa owned bokoharam is that brave why hide in forests? you tell me...
On the other hand I must admit the one point you've been hitting on over and over about Igbo's insincerity, but it might also interest you to know that the Yoruba's have taken it over which is a well known fact right now. An Edo friend of mine told me that despite the short coming of an Igbo man he still would rather live in the same house with an Igbo man than a Yoruba man, this I was told by your half brothers 'Edo'. He went on to tell me what he had experienced living with a Yoruba man abroad, that they are back stabbers, double faced and chronic betrayers. We the igbos clearly take our stand in whatever we believe just like the Hausas do even if its to our disadvantage which is highly commendable but not the yorubas, which states the reason you have constantly tried to separate the Igbos and the SS, i'm not saying there are no people from SS who are against Biafra which is why a referendum is necessary at this point so they can clearly state where they belong cos the choice is theirs to make. We are not after anyone's oil just as we have made more progress without the oil money both as individuals and as a people although we also have oil. So my brother you see why we are bent on this Biafra which is not a clamour by illiterates as you stated but for all people both educated and non educated, skilled and unskilled. For all Biafrans!.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Johnandv: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2017
Organs:

my brother you sound quite intelligent unlike the normal IPOB uneducated mofos so let me re-orientate your thinking. The fearless tribe in Nigeria actually amongst the three major tribes are the Northerners, you can argue all you want, but i tell you an average Northerner will rather die fighting a cause he believes than surrender, you know it and i know it, then come easterners, so if a Northerner should call the Igbos cowards its in camparism not necessarily becos ibos are cowards case in point is Ojukwu vs Gowon, Gowon called him a coward for running away. 2ndly, my brother there is a reason why the Igbos lost the war, its because they stood on Ojukwus falsehood and truth will alwyas triumph over falsehood, 3rdly, my brother people are not saying this, but the truth is that an average Ibo man is not Sincere and cannot be trusted. An Ijaw, urhobo, ibibio man will trust a northerner before the ibo man. That is the plain truth, that is why you cannot succeed, 4thly, my broda all these started because the ibos voted for a thief and they lost and GMB became president, why didnt they clamour under GEJ? 4thly, my broda like Sanusi asked, the North has produced El-Rufai who was sincere and cleaned up FCT for all to see, they equally produced Nuhu Ribadu that ensured Ibru, Tafa etc went to jail, the Yorubas produced Fashola that still embezzled a little bit but developed lagos, who in the East can you point to that is in the mould of great ZIK, or Okadigbo, or Ukiwe or Ekweme? none, Maybe Obiano is upcoming or this Enelama but ibos are not even supporting him. So, at the end you will allow Kanu to jeopardize your chances, look at Abiola, the north had no choice with the power of IBB and Abacha etc they knew they had to beg a Yoruba to take over, the Ibos are forever not "SINCERE" yet blame everyone else for their woes. conclusively, my broda, I and you know that Ibos are not trusted by non-ibos and there is a reason for that, if it doesn't change, they will forever continue to complain and God almighty that is the Just truthful decider will always favour others that are Sincere and truthful.

Well I must say you've got things mixed up here. First of all you claim fashola developed Lagos which is laughable to say the least. However on the other hand I am not in doubt of the Hausa sincerity cos even the Igbo man prefers doing business with Hausa man to any other tribe in Nigeria especially the Yoruba, but to say they are more brave than the Igbo's sighting the comment of Gowon to ojukwu as example is just childish ignorance both from you and Gowon himself. Ojukwu fought an unprepared war because of the inevitability, with his personal resources he fought the war even when he had the singular privilege of commanding the whole easterners to contribute all the money needed for the war, yet Gowon had the backing of not only the North but the entire country plus the British and you say he was more brave than Ojukwu because ojukwu escaped? If you must know in war the head is always the main target as it is said strike the Shepherd and the sheep will scatter, this is war strategy to weaken your opponent and keep them in the dark, Ojukwu understood this including the rest of the people that was why he had to escape which is normal and it happens everywhere even the Islam most dreaded terror organisations whose leaders hide in caves when the heat is too much on them and still issue commands and the people follow, if these muslims are in your bravery classification why do they hide?, if Hausa owned bokoharam is that brave why hide in forests? you tell me...
On the other hand I must admit the one point you've been hitting on over and over about Igbo's insincerity, but it might also interest you to know that the Yoruba's have taken it over which is a well known fact right now. An Edo friend of mine told me that despite the short coming of an Igbo man he still would rather live in the same house with an Igbo man than a Yoruba man, this I was told by your half brothers 'Edo'. He went on to tell me what he had experienced living with a Yoruba man abroad, that they are back stabbers, double faced and chronic betrayers. We the igbos clearly take our stand in whatever we believe just like the Hausas do even if its to our disadvantage which is highly commendable but not the yorubas, which states the reason you have constantly tried to separate the Igbos and the SS, i'm not saying there are no people from SS who are against Biafra which is why a referendum is necessary at this point so they can clearly state where they belong cos the choice is theirs to make. We are not after anyone's oil just as we have made more progress without the oil money both as individuals and as a people although we also have oil. So my brother you see why we are bent on this Biafra which is not a clamour by illiterates as you stated but for all people both educated and non educated, skilled and unskilled. For all Biafrans!.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Johnandv: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
emmy4life02:

Igala is d highest population in Anambra with less than 2% of the population..... Think b4 u talk

Chai sorry i apologise for mentioning you in the first place, I dont want to be contaminated with stu.pidiy.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Johnandv: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
bounasera:
i have come to this realization that the igbos are the most stupid and confused set of people i have ever come across since i was born to exist on planet earth. i hereby advice kanu and his mumu followers to kindly return back to israel where they claim they hailed from. the want to go, they want to go then they should go and stop disturbing Nigerians that we should share our mother land with them , no way

Why not allow them to wallow in their stupidity, what's your concern, why dont you also move to Togo where your people like Emmanuel adebayo come from.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Johnandv: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
#nogoingbackonBiafra
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Wyttcat: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
You are right they just can't say anything without insulting Yoruba, but I just want to cheer them on wherever possible, just so they can get their biafra and get out our space. They are detestable, I can't stand them.
Alexis11:

The bolded shows that you are yet to understand the Igbos.... When last did you see an Igbo man made any valid point without insulting the Yorubas

I have come to realise that the majority of them have mental issues.

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by chineduemmao: 1:56am On Jun 25, 2017
linearity:

Great that, we are keeping this professional and at a debate level....believe me! despite my arguments and also the fact that am not a biafrian, if a referendum is floated, I will heartedly voted for BiafraExit, because I believe you cannot force any group to remain associated with a group they having been calling to part with for decades.

Now...As you stated Nigeria is a Federation constituting of federating units call states. From Wikipedia; "A federation is a political entity characterized by a union of partially self-governing states...under a central federal government....their self-governing status...as well as the division of power is typically constitutionally entrenched and may not be altered by a unilateral decision of either party...

I agree that each state in the SE are legal entity, but this legality is bounded by the constitution and only allow for [b]partial self-government

I think, you are making a big deal about the world 'General Election'...General Election does not have a special meaning and not attached to a particular event...it simply means 1. Election - You are given an opportunity to elect(pick) one choice out of two or more; in this case since a referendum will involve at least two choices (Yes/No), it is therefore an Election.....2. General - i.e. it is open to everyone who fall under the eligibility status. You can have a general election to decide a referendum question i.e. a referendum is a subset of the work 'General Election'...and you can also have a referendum question during General Elections, therefore General Elections is not only to elect representatives...The referendum that you calling for, can be done during a General Election..many states/countries do this to save cost and also to make such more people vote on the referendum question...but the truth is, this is not the main point of this discussion.

Biafra conducted an unsuccessful revolution from 1967 - 1970, Biafra surrender to the Federal Military Government. Also remember that, it was this same call for referendum that started the 1967 revolution...After that Aburi Accord fall through, because Awolowo threaten to also cede the West, if the East was allowed to secede..the North kicked against the accord and joined forces with the West...This opposition lead the East to hold a referendum among themselves and they voted to cede...we know what happened thereafter.

Now, where you might have a legal standing is the Aburi Accord...Biafra lawyers that dust up that document and see if it has any legal standing. Though the North and West backed out, but legally, you cannot back out of a bidding legal deal just because you found out later that, it is a bad deal...with that, you can start legal proceedings within Nigeria (offcourse, the courts are going to shut you out), but the goal is to take it to the international court.

The other option is a referendum by all Nigerians, you can shame the federal government into doing this...the federal government already assume that, a plurality of Biafrians want to cede, so they are not going to allow only people from that region to vote on the referendum, so opening it up to all Nigerians is a better compromise and the truth is, if you engage in a good campaign, you might get the votes...there are other millions of Nigerians, who truly don't care if BiafraExit or not and can easily vote for you, more because you want to Exit.

Lastly, you can try the Revolution route the second time....Finally, there is another simple and logical reason while only the affected people in a region are not allow to vote to cede e.g. there are some Delta States who produces the milk and honey for the whole Country and will grab at the opportunity to cede from Nigeria.
The issue of Biafra is a kind that has never hapened anywhere in the modern world and thus must be treated with caustion

The last time i checked "right to change nationality" is a fundamental human right... I am sure if i dig further i will find a clause that will handicap whatever it is you think is the meaning of "referendum" but lets go logical: If one has the right to change nationality and a question is thrown at him (referendum), do really think it wise enough to invite someone who is not in the circle to answer the question? if you do, do you also expect him to say the mind of the man in the circle?

when you talked of legal entities and decided to exclude our existence as human being (tribe) from your definition you got me infuriated. Obviously you have outlined your instances but non of them is anything near similarity to the issue of Biafra today :-

>>> The US states came together in 1783 to form the United States Of America

>>> England, Scotland, Wales and N-ireland came together to form the United Kingdom

>>> Northern cameroon voted to be part of nigeria

...which other one did you mention?

one thing all these countries you've mentioned have in common is that they knew when they became a part of their supposed "Legal entity"

but who made Nigeria a "legal entity" ? the british. The amalgamation of the northern and southern part of this valley was to ease the job of our masters as it pleases them, which indigenous person was asked --do you want this? the answer is non!

From your stance i can deduce that we were simply born "illegal entities", calling us and our quest illegal and forcing us to accept the status quo is like telling the black man that he has an inferior existence and has no right to vote why? because he was born not to be able to vote (illegal) it is the status quo and he either accepts his faith or commit suicide. Very synonymous.

If you must know, referendum covers a variety of different meanings but maybe from your own research no where has it been that a part of a nation ever conducted a ref to seceed from the nation but if i am to reason with you lets just be logical (i keep enphasising) how reasonable is it that you call a northerner to answer a question that obviously it is only the igbos know the correct answer? don't you think that it has nothing to do with him (the northerner)?

Assume this scenario: If the white man was to participate in a referendum for Negro rights in US me and you would know the result even without being told.

if we must talk about what lead to this seceesion issue we must no begin from Nnamdi Kalu we have to go back to the pogrom may 1966 as i have literrally stated before the issue of biafra is a very unique one we will be making mistakes if we judge it based on past event because there has never been a case like it ever in history we must apply a new system for it to work if thats what you want to hear, we are conducting this referendum alone (call it a rare kind of referendum) because we are the affected. Nobody is answering our questions for us no one is telling our stories for us it is best if its coming from our mouth and if you give me two options observe the status quo or die i will not die neither will i accept the status quo instead i will fight to the last to make sure the system changes for the better *justice*
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Obiwiz(m): 5:44am On Jun 25, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I totally support the idea.because I hate to see any Igbo in national assembly
Jesus loves you. He can secure your future, no need for hate.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by iaatmguy(m): 6:08am On Jun 25, 2017
StOla:
I will enjoy as that Anambra election will play out.

Will Nnamdi Kanu stop the people of Anambra from exercising their democratic franchise if they choose to?

Will he stop APC supporters from registering and voting?

I pity the ignoble end of this miscreant.
I wonder o
What he doesn't know is, he can't stop the whole election in the entire area. Even if one person votes the election would count
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Karlman: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Property bought with drug and ritual. Who want that?
...better a drug dealer than an islamist jihadist bloodletting animal.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by HardMirror(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2017
Ishilove:

now this is getting too much. I doubted it when someone mentioned that you have beef in almost all sections. this is just too childish. can we move on to more meaningful pursuits here. don't leave this bad legacy for yourself pls. really used to like you in the days when misstease me was active on nairaland
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Ishilove: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2017
HardMirror:

now this is getting too much. I doubted it when someone mentioned that you have beef in almost all sections. this is just too childish. can we move on to more meaningful pursuits here. don't leave this bad legacy for yourself pls. really used to like you in the days when misstease me was active on nairaland
And you conveniently ignored the fact that I don't quote all these cretins. Was I not minding my business when the scum quoted me? Did you genuinely miss my very first comment on this thread or are you being deliberately mischievous?

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by isnovic(m): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
[b]Brooks, the attaché posted to Nigeria, analysed The frogs are swimming intelligence thus: “This informed the 2nd Division and the guerrilla bands operating in various areas of the Midwest that elements of Adekunle’s 3rd Division are already ashore from the Escravos/Forcados creeks.” Hastily marshalled Midwestern militias had been dealing fires to the Biafran occupiers. It was reported that Urhobo, Ijaw and Itsekiri swimmers were diving underwater and organising surprise attacks on Biafran units and formations along the Ethiope River. In Benin too, they reminded themselves they were the city of Ovonramwen Nogbaisi and the Biafran forces were the latest version of the British expedition forces of the 19th century. Rapidly, young men were organising themselves into deadly underground resistance groups. Old people, who could not fight, were contributing money and their dane guns; young women, like Moremi, were reported to be offering their bodies to get close to these Biafran forces and poison their food.[/b]

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/americas-secret-files-ojukwu-2/#ixzz4l0tvg7S9

Edo and Benin has long time been known for the weapon of prostitution.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by isnovic(m): 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
The next day, Agbor fell. To keep up the momentum, Lagos sent in 5,000 German G3 7.62 rifles to be issued to marine commandos.The riverine operation of the 3MCDs was billed to be defining in its ruthless efficiency because the federal government wanted to use it to send a message to the oil companies suspending royalty payments who their boss was between Nigeria and Biafra. The American secret cable of 3 July stated that Shell-BP was convinced that “Biafra was here to stay and that Ojukwu would be kind to the company.”

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/americas-secret-files-ojukwu-2/#ixzz4l0upxRHO

Adekunle Naval plan was similar to the defining naval plan and the first in any third world country, that overturned the events of the Biafra war.

Within 7 days the mid-west was under Nigeria Government, all from the Naval onslaught starting at Bonny. The Boony Plan was likened to the Omaha Naval Plan.

Ojukwu fled after this.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by isnovic(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
In general, the American confidential report stated, non-Igbo Midwesterners were very anti-Biafran throughout the occupation. For weeks, many of them hid northerners in their homes from the Biafran troops who set out to kill them. The document continued: “Nearly all rejoiced when federal troops came in. The only town that was an exception was Ehor where, even after the federal troops arrived, the local populace was protecting the Igbo soldiers and tried to confuse the federal troops.” However in Benin, there was no intention to confuse. “The civilians were busy pointing out the Ibos,” the document stated. The federal troops set up “two big camps to serve as safe havens in a school for the Ibos. The women and children were taken there,” the report said. But the men? Sam Idah, Director of the Benin Cemetery on Ifon Road, told the American diplomats on 21 September 1967 that 24 hours after the federal troops arrived, 1,258 bodies had been buried there. “Trucks from the Ministry of Works and Transport and from Benin Development Council were used to haul the corpses to the open pits,” he said. Reverend Rooney, a Catholic Missionary with Benin Public Service, said: “A total of 989 civilians had been killed that day in the city.”

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/americas-secret-files-ojukwu-2/#ixzz4l0xKYqMR
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by JackBizzle: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
HardMirror:

Bro? You doubted me?

Anyhow, she will still prove my point. Since last year, I have been claiming that she likes to fight and she is always fighting.

I love evidence. Just wait
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by isnovic(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ambassador Elbert Matthews noted that “with the capture of the Midwest and the fall of the Biafran capital within days, the Federal Government senses eventual military victories and was in no mood for outside criticisms”. The massacres went on unchecked. Their report in the international media encouraged some diplomatic recognition for Biafra and arms shipments, which prolonged the war for another 27 months.

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/americas-secret-files-ojukwu-2/#ixzz4l0xf9WNT
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Secret to Gainful Employment in Nigeria is a researched material that contained more than three thousand (N 3, 000) valid E-mail addresses of Human Resources managers of various reputable companies across industries and sector in Nigeria. By virtue of profession I’m one of HR practitioners in Nigeria; who have assisted some fellow being in securing employment opportunities with this insightful researched work.

For further inquiries about this researched book.
E-mail: osarumwense_joh
n@yahoo.com
Telephone: +234 (0) 7060457281

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) / President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France / Influential Women To Watch In Buhari’s Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.