Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

"No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu (38905 Views)

Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts / IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) / No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by isnovic(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Biafra fell not in the hands of Obasanjo as popularly believed, but under the best Nigeria war military man, Adekunle who concluded the war in 7 days.

Withdrew his men and allowed ground troop to do the mopping.

When almost all the Biafran resistance has either left or dislodged.

Murtala mid-west success was due to Adekunle work. Obasanjo success at the eastern mid west was made easy by cutting the Biafran income source from Escarvos, Forcados and Bonny and starving the serpentine route in Ethiope River that ran inward almost 22km.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by isnovic(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Though later rescinded by Awolowo when he heard of it overnight on 16 August 1967, the British Area Manager of Electricity Corporation of Nigeria (ECN) received an executive order from Governor Adebayo that he had 48 hours to round up ‘his Igbos’ and send them to the designated collection points. All Igbo in Ibadan were to be rounded up and sent to designated collection points as a matter of state policy. The collection point for ECN Igbo was, ironically, Liberty Stadium. Olunloyo College of Education and Government College were the collection points for the estimated 400 Igbos of UCH and 900 Igbos of UI. All 6,000 to be rounded up would then be transported by train to Apapa for onward movement back to the East. According to the American consul, Professor J.F Ade-Ajayi, acting Vice-Chancellor of University of Ibadan after Professor Kenneth Dike fled, had gathered his remaining Igbo staff and offered to repatriate them...

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/americas-secret-files-ojukwu-2/#ixzz4l0zDgamc
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by isnovic(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ambassador Mathews cabled Washington: “We have a number of reports that Ibos are being taken from their homes and offices, in many cases not, repeat, not gently. We have no info on what is being done with those detained.” In an earlier document, Mathews wrote: “Soldiers in lorries mounted house-to-house searches along Ikorodu Road in densely populated quarters of Lagos and took Ibos from their houses to the army barracks.”

Governor Mobolaji Johnson went on radio to address Lagosians in a way sharply different from the conciliatory tone he adopted the previous month when Biafran explosions began to rock Lagos. “Ibos openly rejoiced at the events in the Midwest and that some openly boast Ojukwu will soon take over Lagos or bomb Lagos to ashes. All these acts of treachery, sabotage and uncharitable-ness are an abuse of kindness and hospitality of people of Lagos State,” Johnson said.

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/americas-secret-files-ojukwu-2/#ixzz4l0zgeRo5
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by isnovic(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
In another document, Major (Dr.) Okonkwo, whom Ojukwu appointed as military administrator of the Midwest, said he and Ojukwu participated in court-martialling Banjo in Enugu on 22 September 1967 and Banjo “freely admitted in his testimony that a group of Yorubas on both sides of the battle were plotting together to take over Lagos and Enugu governments and unite Nigeria under Chief Awolowo. Gowon, Ojukwu and Okonkwo were to be eliminated. Gowon was to have been killed by Yoruba officers in the Federal Army.” He added that when arrested on the night of 19 September, Banjo offered no resistance because he said then it was too late to stop the affair and the plot was already in motion. His role, Banjo said, was already accomplished. “As far as is known, Banjo died without revealing the names of his collaborators in Lagos,” Okonkwo said.

[b]Awolowo was supposed to be the beneficiary of the "ïnside seccession coup" during the Biafra war.

Himself and a few military officer like Victor Banjo and politician in Lagos had perfected plan to overthrow the Nigeria Military led by Gowon and installing Awolowo as Prime minister of a re-united Nigeria under civilian rule.

Yes there was a coup being planned, Victor Banjo a true Military man, even though he worked under Ojukwu was a mole by the West to perfect their return to Prime minister of a new Nigeria, took his secret to the grave as he did not revealed the names of his collaborator.

Major Kaduna Nzeogwu was part of the plan, but was deceived by Biafran soldiers in Nuskka, where he was killed and body offered to the Norther Army who plucked out his eyes before taking the corpse to the North for military burial.

[/b]
Read more: http://newsrescue.com/americas-secret-files-ojukwu-2/#ixzz4l10G4Q7m
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by isnovic(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
The present day situation is similar to the one before the Biafra war with Ojukwu.

The South West maintained a studied silence and in most times sympathising with the North.

However, there strongest message became evident after the meeting between Awolowo and Ojukwu in the now too familiar Niger Bridge.

[b]Chief Obafemi Awolowo’s assessment of the Biafran leader was not very dissimilar to Akinjide’s view of him as a man who sought to control everything around him. Reviewing his own efforts, undertaken at considerable personal risk to find an accommodation with Ojukwu before he declared the secession in May 1967, Awolowo told US Ambassador Elbert Matthews on 24 August 1967 in Lagos that he was convinced it was impossible to negotiate with Ojukwu, who was seeking to bring the whole of southern Nigeria under his control. He described Ojukwu as being committed to conquest, not secession. According to the Periodic Intelligence Note complied on the Nigerian situation by Thomas L. Hughes, Director of Intelligence and Research, submitted to US Secretary of State, Dean Rusk, the “chief target” of Ojukwu’s “seizure of Midwest” was the Yoruba. “Should this large tribe, numbering eight million or more, choose to join Ojukwu in a move to oust northerners from southern Nigeria, the rump Nigerian federation would come apart…The Yorubas, riven by past divisions and in no mood to pull Ojukwu’s chestnuts out of the fire (rescue Ojukwu), are undecided. They have tended to side with the Gowon government ever since their principal spokesman, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, agreed to join it last June. At the same time, the fear of northern domination remains strong…Awolowo rallied towards the Federation when Gowon, himself a northerner, showed he meant to break up the once monolithic North by decreeing several newstates there,” the US intelligence estimate stated.[/b]

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/americas-secret-files-ojukwu-2/#ixzz4l14YTjpn
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by DrGoodmanFather: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Karlman:
...better a drug dealer than an islamist jihadist bloodletting animal.

Ipod spotted.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by DrGoodmanFather: 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Karlman:
...better a drug dealer than an islamist jihadist bloodletting animal.
Good. Go and carry drug in Malay to sign your death warrant.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by bashydemy(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
KEVIND:

By boycotting an election I don't see why you'll force me with threat to life and property. If I decide no to vote or be voted for in an election why will you start threatening me with violence is what I don't understand.

Kanu cannot decide for majority of IGBOs, If IGBO decide to run for a post who is Kanu to stop them? He will rot in jail..
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Karlman: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Good. Go and carry drug in Malay to sign your death warrant.
...my condolences, i didnt know that was how your father signed his death warrant!
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Organs(m): 12:35am On Jun 26, 2017
pazienza:

Normally I ignore such trash like the above. But I noticed you kept using the word BROTHER, even when you sounded more demonic than Lucifer himself, I'm compelled to take on your lies and eviscerate them, lest you mislead an honest Igbo man, while hiding behind the evil cloak of "my brother ".

So here we go.

1. How exactly is the North fearless? What resistance did the North offer against the British colonial imperialism? The last time I checked, they roled over and were emasculated with little or no fuss by the British. What cause really did the North fight for, other than winning the medal for being the most subservient region to British imperial interests and earning the right to be the care takers of the British slave camp for the British, when they left?

2. Gowon called Ojukwu a coward? Lol! The coward are those who made themselves the foot soldiers of imperial British interest of controlling the resources of indigenous people of the Eastern region, what effort has Gowon put in to help his Angas people against their Fulani eternal tormentors?

3. What Ojukwu falsehoods? The one your Afonja parents fed you?
Ojukwu lost the war because the war was beyond Nigeria Vs Biafra, the war was about British imperial powers ensuring the Eastern region and Midwest region were under subservient people they can easily control to ensure they get their hands on the crude oil. Sadly enough for Ojukwu, the British had long picked their favourite subservient docile group to protect their economic interests in Nigeria, and it wasn't any southern group. The rest of Caucasian colonial and imperial powers were also mindful of the fact that Biafra independence might lead to groups in their own colonial estates seeking for independence, and such new independent states might be more difficult to exploit by them, in comparison to their colonial estates that were built for exploitation.

4. The Ibibios, Ijaws, etc trust the North more than the Igbo? Well, I can't say for sure , but the last time Ojukwu demanded that we put that assertion under the scrutiny of UN supervised plebiscite, Gowon and the rest of Nigeria fearing rejection by those groups declined. We can still put that assertion to a referendum today and see how it goes. Seeing how you Arewa -Oduanistanis threaten and scream war! At any point referendum is mentioned, it's not hard to see that you lots are not naive enough to believe your own lies.

Although personally, as an individual, I'm only interested in an Igbo only Republic of Alaigbo.

5. Lol! If Nigeria spend 1/4 of the money and infrastructures she spent post civil war on Lagos and later Abuja, on Enugu, Enugu would do much better than those two. Despite Awolowo hijacking the 3Rs meant for Eastern reconstruction after the war for Lagos, Enugu remains a shinning star, through Igbo hardwork, as she was the first Nigerian city to make the resilient city list.
The same Fashola that used 100m to dig a borehole and had been a colossal failure since he became the Minister of power, after boasting that 24hrs power generation was not a rocket science.

5. Who was the thief Igbos voted for? OBJ the Yoruba man that spent billions to generate darkness? Buhari the saint that served under Abacha, the most corrupt kleptomaniac regime in Nigeria and still had the guts to tell the world that Abacha was a saint?

6. Same Abiola that Yorubas sold out to Abacha and cashed on? How exactly were Yorubas begged?

7. Igbos don't care or seek about the trust of inhabitants of the British failed colonial estate, neither do we think about what you think about us, we are who we are and owe no Igbophobic being or groups any explanation. As for now, our permanent goal is puting a well defined territorial boundary/borders between us and Arewa -0duanistanis.

Once again, my broda, you sound "ANGRY" like an average Igbo man who somehow feels cheated. How that thought got into the head of an average igbo man i dont know, but an average igbo man does not trust you not because you will cheat him but because he will most probably cheat you so he doesn't trust you. Now let me lay the ground rules here my broda, there is truth and there is falsehood and like i said earlier, truth will always triumph over falsehood. The North has always ruled Nigeria because they, to a large extent has the truth on their side, Yes they are loosing it now, but the ibos are not even capable of caching in on it cos they are just not truthful. lets take it one point at a time, and address some of your points.

1. The average Northerner stays in the middle of the battle and fight to the end. That was what Ojukwu boasted, Gowon said boldly and i quote that as a leader and a soldier Ojukwu if he was sincere and truthful to the cause, he shouldve done a Hitler..... go read into history and you will know what that means and what it means to be a soldier, i am not a soldier but i will not do what Ojukwu did. I will stay and fight to my last breadth like he boasted then shamefully RAN away. He came back after Shagari, a grade II educated teacher pardoned him and gave him amnesty and he thought himself superior to Gowon because he was the first graduate in the nigerian Army with his Oxford degree. Pls watch the video on youtube(Gowon's interview at the surrender by Biafra) and understand that Gowon was genuinely concerned about the welfare of the Igbos during and after the war.

2. Its your being cheated mindset that is still referencing the british rule and pointing to it as the source of our problem. The North was united as a strong force and the British succumbed to so many of their demands because the Northerners were united. They used indirect rule in the North because the North had an existing structure. Go study history again and know clearly that the kanuri's in the North was never defeated in battle of the Sokoto caliphate or the hausa states battles. These were huge empires and nothing in comparism in Eastern Nigeria, so understand and respect that history which the british succumbed to, which traces back to the fact that they were educated in arabic civilization hence arabic is written as a second language on our naira.

3. My broda, cos youre actually my broda, you can believe what you like, but i and you l know that Chukwuma Nzeogwu was trusted in the North and he had access to the palace of Sardauna. He went in there and shot him dead in front of his wives and kids because he thought they were embezzling money, (the same way you think about Buhari), now the Ibos jubilated in KD, Zaria, etc, (note that just like you they think the hausas are stupid, foolish, people ) that live simply and contented with the basics. This led to the "araba" action by the meat sellers that started the killings, (that was wrong on the meat sellers part, cos innocents were killed), but things happen its not haphazard, it usually has an origin. You can blame it on Colonialism all you want but remember that Nigeria was doinfg very well in the 70's and 80's. it was 8ok to $1. I an dyou watched IBB annul election what did we do? I and you watched PDP hijacked from Ekweme's G34, and turned into something else, what did we do, I and you witnessed how IBB, Abacha, Jim Nwobodo, Stella, Oduah, Deziani, Bafarawa, Dasuki, Atiku, Tinubu all steal us blind what did we do? Keep blaming the colonialist, dont blame all your leaders that was all together at IBB's house last month with 34 private jets from all over Nigeria, keep pointing fingers in the wrong place, and following rogues like Kanu, who got his voice after GEJ lost election cos of $$ donated to his radio station.

4. If you dont know this, youre either as always, and in the characteristics IPOB and Ojukwu's style, lying to yourself and others.

5. I already said Fashola stole "small" yes but yes he is a thief still, about ABJ and FCT, my broda, how many times has FG wanted to dualize Branch at Oturpha junction, through Oboloafor, through Nsukka to Ninth mile, but all the ibo land owners there refused claiming land ownership and requesting for riduculous $$ all the time but you wont see that in the north, and they will claim underdevelopment, check the records and check all the PTF obstacles in Eastern Nigeria.

6. This i agree with, but again they had to hand over to a yoruba man.

7. Keep blaming british people just because you want to look down on the Northerners yet refused to stay out of the North. Kano is full of Ibo's so is all over Northern nigeria, Zik was born in Zungeru, Chukwuma, Nzeogwu was born in KD, and so on and so forth, stop looking down on people or claiming youre better than others, that was what led to genocide in Rwanda, lets see how we can all come together and stop the corruption and see how we can progress in our diversity with common goals of life, liberty, equality, peace for everyone and let the best amongst us rule us in a democratic election, that is what we need.

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by KEVIND: 8:09am On Jun 26, 2017
bashydemy:

Kanu cannot decide for majority of IGBOs, If IGBO decide to run for a post who is Kanu to stop them? He will rot in jail..
Leave that for the 'IGBOs' to decide.

1 Like

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by bashydemy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
KEVIND:

Leave that for the 'IGBOs' to decide.

Well i already did and Anambra has back my stand hahah.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by chineduemmao: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
isnovic:
Biafra fell not in the hands of Obasanjo as popularly believed, but under the best Nigeria war military man, Adekunle who concluded the war in 7 days.

Withdrew his men and allowed ground troop to do the mopping.

When almost all the Biafran resistance has either left or dislodged.

Murtala mid-west success was due to Adekunle work. Obasanjo success at the eastern mid west was made easy by cutting the Biafran income source from Escarvos, Forcados and Bonny and starving the serpentine route in Ethiope River that ran inward almost 22km.

source please...
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by GuyfawkesAB(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
You can continue playing the wailing tape.

You have leaders don't you?

What have they done with your allocations?

What did the ones who had the upper hand in the last government do for you?

Do you know how many kilometres of federal road that are still in the Southwest alone? Some state governor took it upon themselves to reconstruct these roads. E.g Akure-Ogbese (on Akure-Benin expressway), Gbongan-Ede-Osogbo, and several in Lagos and Ogun. At least I know of the ones I mentioned.

You guys sound like every other part of Nigeria is in some affluence.
Most of the developments you see around in other regions are as a result of a conducive business environment for investors , peace and good use of their allocations.

You are marginalized because your people have chosen to use a plethora of crime to scare investors away. Who would put their money in an unsafe place?
You have also not held your leaders to good account.

You are the only ones who have continued to hold the FG to blame while ignoring ur governors and political leaders. Others have rolled up their sleeves and worked for themselves.

Ask Okonjo-Iwrala and co what they were thinking when they approved the Lagos-Calabar Coastal Railway plan and design leaving out your important cities.

You Igbos are your own number 1 problem.

TheUmbra:

I saw the list of some basic federal infrastructure you listed up there to back your claim that the South East isn't marginalized.

You did brilliantly capitalising on my "no visible Federal presence" when the average mind knows exactly what I was trying to say. So listing schools and hospitals is a laughable attempt and an insult to a honest evaluation of critical federal projects and infrastructure distribution on region to region basis.

The state of the federal roads in the South east is deplorable

The South East deserves an international airport

The South east deserves an inland port

The current railway projet never passed through any South East city, not even cities like Onitsha, Aba or Nnewi. But one is stretching hundreds of kilometres from lagos to kano, Portharcourt to kano.

The link below is one of many examples of the deliberate marginalisation of the south east, from budget allocation to federal appointments and to critical federal Infrastructure.
https://www.nairaland.com/3434857/federal-government-leaves-out-south#50592982

The list you put out there draws a parallel between dishonesty and your personal judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by TheUmbra: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
GuyfawkesAB:
You can continue playing the wailing tape.

You have leaders don't you?

What have they done with your allocations?

What did the ones who had the upper hand in the last government do for you?

Do you know how many kilometres of federal road that are still in the Southwest alone? Some state governor took it upon themselves to reconstruct these roads. E.g Akure-Ogbese (on Akure-Benin expressway), Gbongan-Ede-Osogbo, and several in Lagos and Ogun. At least I know of the ones I mentioned.

You guys sound like every other part of Nigeria is in some affluence.
Most of the developments you see around in other regions are as a result of a conducive business environment for investors , peace and good use of their allocations.

You are marginalized because your people have chosen to use a plethora of crime to scare investors away. Who would put their money in an unsafe place?
You have also not held your leaders to good account.

You are the only ones who have continued to hold the FG to blame while ignoring ur governors and political leaders. Others have rolled up their sleeves and worked for themselves.

Ask Okonjo-Iwrala and co what they were thinking when they approved the Lagos-Calabar Coastal Railway plan and design leaving out your important cities.

You Igbos are your own number 1 problem.

[/s]
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Organs:

Once again, my broda, you sound "ANGRY" like an average Igbo man who somehow feels cheated. How that thought got into the head of an average igbo man i dont know, but an average igbo man does not trust you not because you will cheat him but because he will most probably cheat you so he doesn't trust you. Now let me lay the ground rules here my broda, there is truth and there is falsehood and like i said earlier, truth will always triumph over falsehood. The North has always ruled Nigeria because they, to a large extent has the truth on their side, Yes they are loosing it now, but the ibos are not even capable of caching in on it cos they are just not truthful. lets take it one point at a time, and address some of your points.

1. The average Northerner stays in the middle of the battle and fight to the end. That was what Ojukwu boasted, Gowon said boldly and i quote that as a leader and a soldier Ojukwu if he was sincere and truthful to the cause, he shouldve done a Hitler..... go read into history and you will know what that means and what it means to be a soldier, i am not a soldier but i will not do what Ojukwu did. I will stay and fight to my last breadth like he boasted then shamefully RAN away. He came back after Shagari, a grade II educated teacher pardoned him and gave him amnesty and he thought himself superior to Gowon because he was the first graduate in the nigerian Army with his Oxford degree. Pls watch the video on youtube(Gowon's interview at the surrender by Biafra) and understand that Gowon was genuinely concerned about the welfare of the Igbos during and after the war.

2. Its your being cheated mindset that is still referencing the british rule and pointing to it as the source of our problem. The North was united as a strong force and the British succumbed to so many of their demands because the Northerners were united. They used indirect rule in the North because the North had an existing structure. Go study history again and know clearly that the kanuri's in the North was never defeated in battle of the Sokoto caliphate or the hausa states battles. These were huge empires and nothing in comparism in Eastern Nigeria, so understand and respect that history which the british succumbed to, which traces back to the fact that they were educated in arabic civilization hence arabic is written as a second language on our naira.

3. My broda, cos youre actually my broda, you can believe what you like, but i and you l know that Chukwuma Nzeogwu was trusted in the North and he had access to the palace of Sardauna. He went in there and shot him dead in front of his wives and kids because he thought they were embezzling money, (the same way you think about Buhari), now the Ibos jubilated in KD, Zaria, etc, (note that just like you they think the hausas are stupid, foolish, people ) that live simply and contented with the basics. This led to the "araba" action by the meat sellers that started the killings, (that was wrong on the meat sellers part, cos innocents were killed), but things happen its not haphazard, it usually has an origin. You can blame it on Colonialism all you want but remember that Nigeria was doinfg very well in the 70's and 80's. it was 8ok to $1. I an dyou watched IBB annul election what did we do? I and you watched PDP hijacked from Ekweme's G34, and turned into something else, what did we do, I and you witnessed how IBB, Abacha, Jim Nwobodo, Stella, Oduah, Deziani, Bafarawa, Dasuki, Atiku, Tinubu all steal us blind what did we do? Keep blaming the colonialist, dont blame all your leaders that was all together at IBB's house last month with 34 private jets from all over Nigeria, keep pointing fingers in the wrong place, and following rogues like Kanu, who got his voice after GEJ lost election cos of $$ donated to his radio station.

4. If you dont know this, youre either as always, and in the characteristics IPOB and Ojukwu's style, lying to yourself and others.

5. I already said Fashola stole "small" yes but yes he is a thief still, about ABJ and FCT, my broda, how many times has FG wanted to dualize Branch at Oturpha junction, through Oboloafor, through Nsukka to Ninth mile, but all the ibo land owners there refused claiming land ownership and requesting for riduculous $$ all the time but you wont see that in the north, and they will claim underdevelopment, check the records and check all the PTF obstacles in Eastern Nigeria.

6. This i agree with, but again they had to hand over to a yoruba man.

7. Keep blaming british people just because you want to look down on the Northerners yet refused to stay out of the North. Kano is full of Ibo's so is all over Northern nigeria, Zik was born in Zungeru, Chukwuma, Nzeogwu was born in KD, and so on and so forth, stop looking down on people or claiming youre better than others, that was what led to genocide in Rwanda, lets see how we can all come together and stop the corruption and see how we can progress in our diversity with common goals of life, liberty, equality, peace for everyone and let the best amongst us rule us in a democratic election, that is what we need.

1. The Northerners my fathers fought were always running away from battle front. Only the advantage of superior weapons from the British masked that.
Ojukwu fought to very end. By the time he left Biafra, there was nothing more to fight with but to surrender.
Hitler left Germany and like some Nazi s were said to have fled to Argentina, and moreover, it's a bit moronic to compare Ojukwu with Hitler, Hitler like Gowon was fighting a war of invasion and annexation of free people, Ojukwu was fighting for freedom of his people.
Gowon was a demonic entity that sanctioned the bombing of market places, houses full of women and children in Biafra, just to break the fighting spirits of Biafrans, he also sanctioned starvation policy as a legitimate weapon of Warfare to be used against Biafran children.
Gowon also sanctioned the abandoned property act and never implemented the 3Rs in the East.

If he is a strong man, let's see him fight for his almost extinct Angas minority group from Hausa-Fulani invasion.

2. The British saw the North as a worthy veritable tool for their imperialism plans in Nigeria, seeing how docile and subservient they were to colonial rule, so much that they never wanted Independence from the British.
There was little or no resistance to British colonial interests in the North, the Sokoto caliphate was a subservient one to the British interests. Arochukwu and Anioma ( Ekumeku Wars) put in more resistance to British colonialism than the entire docile North.
Deal with it.

3. I am no broda of yours anymore than Turk's were brothers to Armenians.
Nzeogwu wasn't alone in the coup, Yorubas and Northern elements were involved in the coup.
And the entire Nigeria rejoiced when the news of the coup filtered in first, it wasn't just Igbos alone.
You are demonic if you are going to justify the massacre of innocent Igbos in 1966, by tracing it on a coup involving military personnel all over Nigeria, when we factor the fact that Igbo massacre had already happened in 1945 and 1953.
Nigeria died in 1970, the earlier you deal with it, the better for you, all you listed are stench emanating from the dead carcass of Nigeria.
Igbo demand for independence had been on since 1967 and intensified in 1999 under Uwazuruike. IPOB came on board on 2014, way before GEJ lost his re election bid.

4. Just keep roaming. Your so called Nigerian rulers all turned out to be looters who had looted the colonial estate into coma, stop transferring your frustrations on Biafrans, we refuse to partake in the failure that your colonial entity represents.

5. Lol, by your dubious land use decree, all land belong s to the FG, how then did Ndiigbo stop you from dualising our federal roads? How about the already dualized ones, have your FG built any of them? No!

7. There is no common goals between Ndiigbo and Arewa -odua people, the earlier you understand this, the less your misery and pains.

7 Likes

Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by Organs(m): 4:59am On Jun 27, 2017
pazienza:

1. The Northerners my fathers fought were always running away from battle front. Only the advantage of superior weapons from the British masked that.
Ojukwu fought to very end. By the time he left Biafra, there was nothing more to fight with but to surrender.
Hitler left Germany and like some Nazi s were said to have fled to Argentina, and moreover, it's a bit moronic to compare Ojukwu with Hitler, Hitler like Gowon was fighting a war of invasion and annexation of free people, Ojukwu was fighting for freedom of his people.
Gowon was a demonic entity that sanctioned the bombing of market places, houses full of women and children in Biafra, just to break the fighting spirits of Biafrans, he also sanctioned starvation policy as a legitimate weapon of Warfare to be used against Biafran children.
Gowon also sanctioned the abandoned property act and never implemented the 3Rs in the East.

If he is a strong man, let's see him fight for his almost extinct Angas minority group from Hausa-Fulani invasion.

2. The British saw the North as a worthy veritable tool for their imperialism plans in Nigeria, seeing how docile and subservient they were to colonial rule, so much that they never wanted Independence from the British.
There was little or no resistance to British colonial interests in the North, the Sokoto caliphate was a subservient one to the British interests. Arochukwu and Anioma ( Ekumeku Wars) put in more resistance to British colonialism than the entire docile North.
Deal with it.

3. I am no broda of yours anymore than Turk's were brothers to Armenians.
Nzeogwu wasn't alone in the coup, Yorubas and Northern elements were involved in the coup.
And the entire Nigeria rejoiced when the news of the coup filtered in first, it wasn't just Igbos alone.
You are demonic if you are going to justify the massacre of innocent Igbos in 1966, by tracing it on a coup involving military personnel all over Nigeria, when we factor the fact that Igbo massacre had already happened in 1945 and 1953.
Nigeria died in 1970, the earlier you deal with it, the better for you, all you listed are stench emanating from the dead carcass of Nigeria.
Igbo demand for independence had been on since 1967 and intensified in 1999 under Uwazuruike. IPOB came on board on 2014, way before GEJ lost his re election bid.

4. Just keep roaming. Your so called Nigerian rulers all turned out to be looters who had looted the colonial estate into coma, stop transferring your frustrations on Biafrans, we refuse to partake in the failure that your colonial entity represents.

5. Lol, by your dubious land use decree, all land belong s to the FG, how then did Ndiigbo stop you from dualising our federal roads? How about the already dualized ones, have your FG built any of them? No!

7. There is no common goals between Ndiigbo and Arewa -odua people, the earlier you understand this, the less your misery and pains.

Pazienza: Enough bad amongst us lets talk about the good. Imagine a Nigeria with a brilliant Chuba Okadigbo as our Senate president, Imagine a Marwa as the chief of Army staff, imagine Utomi in charge of Finance, imagine Late Yar-Adua as or Okechukwu Enelamah as President, where will Nigeria be today? Let me share a story with you, one day in a remote small town in the USA, they were holding a flea market whereby you display your wares in an open space for sale. It was hot, i went there and it was packed with people, i saw a guy selling stuff and from his accet i knew he was Nigerian and Igbo, i told him i was Naija too and you need to see the way he jumped up and told me quickly he needed to go get food, use the bathroom and freshen up. He showed me his $$ container for change and some money, told me the price of some stuff selling fast, his register of prices and left quickly. He came back later maybe 30 to 40mins, with chinese food for us both and you need to see the excitement on his face. he asked me what i wanted from his pile of wares! Pazienza, you need to experience it to understand the deep love we have for one another. You are talking like this because you only witness the bad sides. There was a time an Emeka will travel from Enugu to sokoto without money in his pocket and strangers will assist and ensure he is safe. Things happened Yes, we fought a brutal civil war yes, we are divided yes, but we are stronger together. You are not more Nigerian than me neither am I better than you, we need to all play our part to get to our potential. The things i and you mentioned is our demerits, we need to deal with it and progress from it. On FB, the other day, an English teacher with an Igbo name died from FGC Kwali, in FCT died and all i saw was encomiums and eulogies from names like Dahiru Usman, Abdullahi Garba, Yusuf Danbaba etc of how great a teacher he was and same goes on the side. We need each other. We have enough for all of us, i am indeed your brother, its our leaders dividing us and stealing us blind. Our lives are interwoven. We are in this marriage for good. We rise together since we all have fallen together, lets all rise together.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
linearity:
Biafra conducted an unsuccessful revolution from 1967 - 1970, Biafra surrender to the Federal Military Government. Also remember that, it was this same call for referendum that started the 1967 revolution...After that Aburi Accord fall through, because Awolowo threaten to also cede the West, if the East was allowed to secede..the North kicked against the accord and joined forces with the West... This opposition lead the East to hold a referendum among themselves and they voted to cede... we know what happened thereafter..
When, where and how was this referendum you referred to, conducted in the Southeast in 1967? sad Can you post the sources and url links to corroborate your story, so we can all read and verify? Many thanks.
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Almaheed:
of course you have a valid point, but have you wondered that the north has even suffered more at the hands of their leaders too. the problem is the elite and illiteracy ... everyone is marginalized at some point either by the quota system or the tribal favoritism. my point is we need to go back to the negotiating table as a nation all this grievances we have now as been address by the national conference of 2005 and 2014. if how leaders were sincere they would take the recommendations of this conference and put it to good use.

on NK he is a fraud a product of the elite and he won't stop until his ego is massaged yo chaos, I fear he might do worse things and then it would be too late for the IBO's, he reeks of hate and no good leader preaches hate.
Oh, you put it so well.... 'no good leader preaches hate.' cool
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by K0y3: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sorry this is coming so so late, I haven't been around much. How is the Biafra tin going and what's up with namdi kanu? I told u election was going to hold at Anambra did I not? There is too much at stake for election not to hold on the order of a man not even in govt. You get it?
Re: "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu by zibya: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fast forward 2019. There was no lefelendum but there was certainly an erection in Biafra land grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) / Adeleke Family Alleges Betrayal, Rejects 2022 PDP Gov Ticket / President Macron Welcomes Tinubu To Global Financing Pact Summit In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.